PDA

View Full Version : Question.....

IHaveEGA843
06-08-12, 08:54 AM
Theres this guy at my job who has been riding my back the whole time since I came back from AD for now reason and was getting me looked at in a bad way *ie not working* by the managers and stuff. <br />

DrZ
06-08-12, 12:01 PM
Honestly? He isn't worth your time. If the harassment continues...report him. Whereas on base...you could request he join you at the gym for some boxing lessons... in the civilian world, it is different.

Keep your nose clean and don't do anything that will harm the civilian job or your standing in the Marines. Just not worth it.

BGW
06-09-12, 03:25 AM
Your a reservist I take it? And what do you mean you came back from AD? Where were you before?

Any how you just got out of boot camp like couple of months ago, so I wouldnt even worry about this. Even if you were to challenge him you would most likely loose in some way or another, you dont have enough experience yet.

Its funny because it sounds like some wanabe poser is treating you like **** because of how long you been in.

This is actually a pretty good day. Any how bro keep it real as always.

bodidly58
06-09-12, 07:33 AM
:flag: <br />
This guy reminds me of a certain somebody I worked with a few years back. People warned me that he was a major BSer, Army Special Forces, (all of ,maybe, 20-25 years old) Green Beret,...

singleo
06-09-12, 11:40 PM
Anyone bragging like that could be unstable and vindictive. Do you really want to antagonize him? Is it worth it? Pick fights that are worth fighting. The rest go around.

Apache
06-10-12, 06:26 PM
Al good direction so far---

How many REAL vets talk openly about Thier service ?
Usually Thier family(the closest to them ) have to pry loose bits and pieces.

Time will reveal this as a poser.

Meanwhile don't cause yourself problems.
As in the Corps the only problem is if you are caught -------