PDA

View Full Version : URGENT WARNING!...beware facebook users

irpat54
06-04-12, 10:01 AM
this is true right????

URGENT WARNING!
Facebook is scanning your brain through your computer monitor. To stop this from happening, go to your kitchen, get some aluminum and wrap it around your head. Stay calm and breathe through your left nostril only. This is a serious problem and has been confirmed by a friend's cousin's girlfriend's neighbor's son's baby's mother. Please share this to save your privacy of your Facebook friends. Thank you

m14ed
06-04-12, 01:13 PM
You don't USE FACEBOOK..

FACEBOOK USES YOU..

ameriken
06-04-12, 01:38 PM
this is true right????

URGENT WARNING!
Facebook is scanning your brain through your computer monitor. To stop this from happening, go to your kitchen, get some aluminum and wrap it around your head. Stay calm and breathe through your left nostril only. This is a serious problem and has been confirmed by a friend's cousin's girlfriend's neighbor's son's baby's mother. Please share this to save your privacy of your Facebook friends. Thank you

Definitely untrue Pat. Breathing through ones left nostril has no impact on the effectiveness of the aluminum foil, so you can most definitely breathe through both.

That friend's cousin's girlfriend's neighbor's son's baby's mothers live-in boyfriend has proven this.

thewookie
06-04-12, 02:24 PM
FACEBOOK USES YOU..

I have found no single easier way to find Marines that i served with other than FB.

That is the primary reason why i joined after years of avoiding it, and it's the only reason I stay.

I have found Marines I couldn't find here, on TWS, or ANY other "social networking" site.

I absolutely love giving **** to some of my old buddies i served with/for. Like my buddy in the secret service -- that poor guy caught hell from me when the SS scandal broke.

I don't do any games on there, just locate, close with, and enjoy the Marines I served with!

Back to the tin foil rant.... :)

DWG
06-04-12, 03:48 PM
Is this carvys' excuse?

m14ed
06-05-12, 03:43 AM
Is this carvys' excuse?

Don't go pickin' on poor-ole Carrrvy now.....
He has been pretty successfull catching Parked Cars
with his head.

rufus1
06-05-12, 12:10 PM
Well I tried it and it works great!!!! The American Medical Association has also approved its usage. There is a limit to 25 hours a day though. Gosh they can even email you about things you forgot. Now you have a way to find those things that you put up in them special places so you would not forget but you did forget. Send for these emails today so you and your fellow Marine brothers can be reunited with all those lost and forgotten items!!!!

irpat54
06-05-12, 12:21 PM
i knew there was something,,??!!??

Gary Miner
06-05-12, 01:47 PM
I don't think you need to worry, they won't find anything anyway!

The DUKE
06-05-12, 05:02 PM
Hopefully you are not the baby daddy!! morey!!