PDA

View Full Version : S.o.t.!

Osotogary
11-17-03, 07:07 PM
My computer is giving me fits (hard drive) and I don't know when I will have to "chuck it" or fix it. Until then....here is a cartoon for you all. I think that you will like it. Happy Thanksgiving one and all. Bless you all.
Gary (osotogary)

thedrifter
11-17-03, 07:10 PM
LMAO........Thanks Gary........

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

TracGunny
11-17-03, 07:30 PM
Got the recipe?

Osotogary
11-17-03, 07:42 PM
Just look for swollen cans of imported chipped beef, find some flower, water, old milk and tabasco sauce. Then put all ingredients into a pan, turn on the sterno and use garden tools to stir until ready to eat. That's about it but what do I know? You Marines have got the SOS recipe covered...big time.
Thanks for asking about the recipe.

TracGunny
11-17-03, 08:28 PM
Tobasco?? Wow, a gourmet meal! C Rats and MREs have caused a life-time addiction to Tabsco Sauce. In this pos it is the unwritten extra ingedient in all things prepared in the kitchen, whether called for or not!:D

BTW: an e-tool & k-bar will suppliment nicely all other impliments

Osotogary
11-17-03, 09:41 PM
K-Bar? I'll never forget the K-Bar that came at me during a Judo test! I was able to successfully disarm my antagonist but I should have kept the knife and used it as a supplimentary kitchen utensil later on. LOL.

garryh123
11-17-03, 10:16 PM
I had an e-tool crack my skull open once! Mixed my grey matter up real good! AHHHHH the memories! LOL

lurchenstein
11-18-03, 01:33 AM
Your recipe & preparation techniques are a riot! Thanks for sharing those Gary! :lick: :o :D