PDA

View Full Version : VA Vocational Rehab

Warbyrd13
04-24-12, 08:54 PM
I have been accepted into chapter 31 Vocational Rehab. Went through the whole process of finding an researching what job field I want an found what college that had the best program for my degree. Got my interviews lined up an done with the package you have to fill out an even got accepted into OSU.

My VA Vocational contact is now out due to personal health issues and I am now stuck in limbo. I am playing phone tag with the new person but I have already shifted from spring semester to summer semester. Now I am awaiting to see if I will be seen in enough time to develop this plan, get school funding on track before the June deadline for summer semester or will they push me back till fall semester.

Thinking about contacting the DAV an see what they can do even though I am in the program but seem to be spinning my wheels as of now.

Anyone on here been in or currently in VA Vocational Rehab?

spotts
04-25-12, 04:42 AM
Go to www.va.gov (http://www.va.gov) and they have a link for various numbers/ contacts that you can call to help with yourclaim proces. I would suggest contacting a VSO also.