PDA

View Full Version : Free Service or Therapy Dogs for Disabled Veterans

FreeDogsForVets
03-12-12, 04:15 PM
Hoorah Devildogs,

My name is Abraham and I am a former Marine. I own Marine Corps Dog Training www.marinedogtrainer.com

I also help run a non-profit charitable organization called "Always Faithful" www.alwaysfaithfuldogs.org

"Always Faithful" is a non-profit charitable organization that gives free service or therapy dogs to disabled military veterans of all branches. If you are, or know of a disabled military veteran please send them to our website and have them complete the sign up form.

If you are interested in donating to this awesome cause you may do so via the website as well.

I look forward in getting to know everyone on this forum and thanks!

Abraham
www.alwaysfaithfuldogs.org (http://www.alwaysfaithfuldogs.org)

Rocky C
03-12-12, 04:37 PM
I checked out the Websites. Great cause Brother and Thank you.

Welcome to the Forum.

BTW. Please fill out your entire profile.
Site Rules.
I'll check later.

I already sent you a PM.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

FreeDogsForVets
03-12-12, 06:39 PM
semper fi and done!

McT ontheRock71
03-13-12, 07:30 AM
:usmc:I passed this information along to the Veteran's Affairs Officer for the County where I live. I hope that your service will benefit at least one of our resident Veterans.

Semper Fidelis
Ken

Marinemom32
03-13-12, 09:10 AM
Awesome site! I wish you were in Ky...I have three dogs, one female GS and two male mixed breeds. Once my son left for boot, thee two males started to fight constantly, and they were bad fights. someone mentioned that they looked at him as the pack leader, and now with him gone they are trying to establish dominence. I can't even let them around each other now, and one has to be put up at all times. I try and give equal time but is very hard... Great site though!

FreeDogsForVets
03-13-12, 11:36 AM
:usmc:I passed this information along to the Veteran's Affairs Officer for the County where I live. I hope that your service will benefit at least one of our resident Veterans.

Semper Fidelis
Ken

We really appreciate that! Please feel free to pass our information alont to anyone and everyone. It's a non-profit so it needs all the support it can get, plus it's for a great cause!

I'm always baffled when so many people give to these non-profits that go to people overseas and then forget about the very people who sacrificed it all for our freedom!

If anyone has any ideas on where else we can tell people about this organization please let me know!

Thanks

FreeDogsForVets
03-13-12, 11:37 AM
Let me know your email and I can send you some dog training handouts I use to establish yourself as packleader and the dogs as your followers. You can call me anytime at the website number as...

Marinemom32
03-13-12, 12:11 PM
I will send you a pm with my e-mail. And that would be great to talk to you sometime abbout this...I am almost at my wits end..it's hard to beleive that two dogs that got along great for 8 months, suddenly just cant stand each other anymore.. And of curse I will spread the word about "Always Faithful" I love cause, dogs are great therapy, and will be great companions to the disabled military.

FreeDogsForVets
03-15-12, 10:38 AM
I will send you a pm with my e-mail. And that would be great to talk to you sometime abbout this...I am almost at my wits end..it's hard to beleive that two dogs that got along great for 8 months, suddenly just cant stand each other anymore.. And of curse I will spread the word about "Always Faithful" I love cause, dogs are great therapy, and will be great companions to the disabled military.

Did you send that PM yet? Let me know...

thanks

Marinemom32
03-15-12, 11:27 AM
I just sent it...I think the first time I just posted a message, and you probably never got word that I sent it....sorry! But you should have it now. Thanks again!