***** <br />
<br />
Marine’s suicide is only start of family’s struggle <br />
<br />
<br />
By Greg Jaffe...

micarr57
02-19-12, 10:11 AM
this is screwed up on so many levels ....someone at the va needs to get their head out of their azz PTSD will cause more casualties than the war if it hasn't allready
mustangs were the best officers i ever worked for they had been on both sides of the fence they seemed to care for their people more than regular officers

Rest in Peace sir you have certanly earned it

FoxtrotOscar
02-19-12, 10:28 AM
Duplicate.. Capt Kirk published this 2 weeks ago...!!!!!:)

Mongoose
02-19-12, 11:05 AM
I think it shows the mentality of the agencies that run this Country. It's a shame that we can give money out the azz, to virtually every Country around the world, some who hate our existence, but fail our own protectors of freedom.

Riven37
02-21-12, 06:44 AM
It does happen that is the reality of it, and our VA system. This has even happen to guys of our vietnam ear. Guys remember the rug is big and there are many small little piles of chit under it.

FutMWDHandler
02-21-12, 07:08 AM
This is so sad. RIP Man. Jeff Hackett!

Captain Kirk
02-21-12, 07:42 AM
It does happen that is the reality of it, and our VA system. This has even happen to guys of our vietnam ear. Guys remember the rug is big and there are many small little piles of chit under it.

Amen Riven

spotts
02-22-12, 06:42 PM
In most cases the VA has their hands tied in making decisions by the public law Congress has passed. I ee it every day there. Id love to give everyone money but the rules and regs are tough.