PDA

View Full Version : Top Shot

Sgt Tig
02-15-12, 09:58 AM
I shot Marine Corps matches with one of the competitors on this seasons "Top Shot". I was part of the division teams and he was on the Marine Corps team. He is a hell of a shooter and instructor, I hope he takes it all the way!!!
:usmc:

thewookie
02-15-12, 10:05 AM
Oh do tell, who?

:yes:

Sgt Tig
02-15-12, 10:10 AM
The FBI instructor William. Last i saw him he was a Gunny, that was in 2001. He was a beast with the pistol.

thewookie
02-15-12, 10:23 AM
The FBI instructor William. Last i saw him he was a Gunny, that was in 2001. He was a beast with the pistol.

Interesting, I just Googled him. FBI firearms instructor -- what a gig -- i have an employment package from them that I never sent back. :cry:

Rocky C
02-15-12, 12:10 PM
Interesting, I just Googled him. FBI firearms instructor -- what a gig -- i have an employment package from them that I never sent back. :cry:

Send it in Brother :thumbup:

thewookie
02-15-12, 12:43 PM
Send it in Brother :thumbup:

HAHA - there are way too many more qualified people then I out there, especially these days! Nice thought though. ;)

Rooger
02-15-12, 07:29 PM
I've always found shotguns to be more challenging, to be really good , when you aim and shoot, to be REALLY good and fast AND on target, :thumbup:you should have Both eyes open when firing. Goes against everything your taught But It freaking works!!!!:thumbup: