PDA

View Full Version : TRICARE Headache's ???

Doc Crow
11-09-03, 08:20 PM
I wanted to pass along to any of the retiree's and any others that use TRICARE that if you need any assistance plese let me know. I was just laid off from a TRICARE Contractor and have a lot of knowledge to assist should you have any problems. I have spent the last 7 years assisting providers and beneficiaries alike with all aspects of what they can do to resolve issue's of all kinds. The TRICARE program can at times be very confusing and it is not always easy to obtain assistance when it is needed. To the Board Monitors if you would like to post this some place more permanent on the board plese feel free to do so.

Sixguns
11-09-03, 08:24 PM
Doc,

Thanks for the offer of help and advice. I just retired a few months ago and never really had to understand the TRICARE system all that well. Now as a retiree I have been trying to train myself. Fortunately, I have not had any difficulties yet.

SIXGUNS

Doc Crow
11-09-03, 08:42 PM
Well my e-mail is posted on the site so anyone can mail me just make sure you include all the details. If I can not understand it via mail will give the individual my home phne and we can chat that way