PDA

View Full Version : SCUMBAG steals Vets wheelchair from Front yard!

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-12, 05:09 PM
I realize this isn't a Marine, but nonetheless, deserves some note here. <br />
<br />
Unlike the very magnanimous veteran, I hope whomever did this gets beaten with cinderblocks after being tarred,...

elliscraig12
01-22-12, 05:30 PM
They should force whoever did it to work in a V.A. hospital, maybe they can get some sort of grip on what Vet's go thru.

Quinbo
01-22-12, 05:32 PM
I'm finding this story difficult to believe.

doc h fmf
01-22-12, 05:36 PM
I Cant Believe Anyone Could Stoop That Low>well I Hope Someone Catches This Scum Of The Earth And Bring Him To Justice

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Old Marine
01-22-12, 05:42 PM
There are really a lot of sh!t heads running the streets these days and they will steal most anything, sell it and buy their drugs for courage. Most of them are doing nothing but taking up space.

Sure glad I am way to old for jury duty as I am of the opinion that if someone is on trial for being a thief, they are guilty, otherwise they would not be on trial.

Quinbo
01-22-12, 06:10 PM
If the guy is wheel chair bound then why doesn't he have a specially modified vehicle to also carry his wheel chair? If he had no legs yet used prosthectics how did he drive his car. What sort of errands can be ran that does not require you to get out of your vehicle? Did he crawl around the piggley wiggley to get a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs?

It almost makes that website suspect.

Burke7051
01-22-12, 06:25 PM
If the guy is wheel chair bound then why doesn't he have a specially modified vehicle to also carry his wheel chair? If he had no legs yet used prosthectics how did he drive his car. What sort of errands can be ran that does not require you to get out of your vehicle? Did he crawl around the piggley wiggley to get a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs?

It almost makes that website suspect.

Maybe he just went to places with a drive-thru. You know like getting some meds at Walgreens. Or the drive-thru teller or ATM at the bank. Or get something to eat. Or even the drive-thru liquor store (idk about New York but we have drive-thru liquor stores here in Arizona). Idk. Hope they find the person who stole the wheelchair.

wildwoman73
01-22-12, 06:57 PM
I'm sure there is a logical reason Quinbo. If it was a fraudulent report for pity based on being a war hero to obtain a downpour of donated funds...I doubt he'd refuse them and/or surrender them to the other noteworthy charity.

BGW
01-22-12, 08:53 PM
What makes a wheel chair cost up to three thousand dollars? What is it capable of doing?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-22-12, 09:04 PM
Probably one of those 'mobility' chairs, engine, funky wheels, etc. They aren't cheap.

JohnEaceHunt
01-22-12, 09:43 PM
I believe if the story is legitimate, the person or persons will end up having to use it themselves. That is usually the way things work out in life. Semper Fi, and READY-APP. Ace.

Old Marine
01-23-12, 09:25 AM
What makes a wheel chair cost up to three thousand dollars? What is it capable of doing?

There are some wheel chairs out there that climb stairs and I would guess they cost much more than $3,000.00.

FistFu68
01-23-12, 11:51 AM
:beer: If this is so I hope they catch tha Sorry Mutha F**Kers? Then Beat tha Chit outta these Common Mutha's,With All Due Respect :thumbdown :beer: