PDA

View Full Version : Boot Camp Study

Teeters
01-04-12, 11:51 AM
I have noticed that this website has a few very good explanations and study guides on this site, and I have looked at them and compiled a few things that you could download to your computer, iphone, etc. etc. so you can have it with you whenever so you can study...

One, which is entitled "Marine Corps Boot Camp Final Exam" is a PDF file of the entire final exam at boot camp.

The second, a PDF file of a presentation that has everything from Uniforms to an explaination of the ASVAB and Marine Corps Core Values and things like the 11 General Orders of Sentry and the Code of Conduct and Rifle Creed and many other things.

POOLEE's, please check these out! I hope these will help you, as well as I, out a lot!

atro2
01-09-12, 06:42 AM
Yeah, I have dug this info up from older threads as well. Does anyone know if the final exam is multiple choice?

Teeters
01-09-12, 06:54 AM
I believe it is. Then again, that would make it easier than it should be. And knowing the Marine Corps...

No, it's probably not multiple choice.

IHaveEGA843
01-09-12, 07:23 AM
What you really need is the 1st-3rd Phase "diddy" knowledge sheets. All that knowledge you learn on here is good but when you get there you will be screaming diddies so much that it will be perm burned into your brain.

This is how a diddy goes.....

DI-Characteristics of the M16...
Recruits-Sir, characteristics of the M16A4 service rifle is keyword LMGAS, L-light weight, M-magazine fed, G-Gas operated, A-air cooled, S-Shoulder fired weapon sir!

How do I know this.......I'm 2012s newest Marine *just grad last week on the 6th.

As for Prac App and final testing you might as well wait because you have to pass initial testing first and thats all 1st phase stuff.

Learn your general orders and rank structure. All the other stuff will be pushed into your grape.

Yonkers
01-17-12, 02:49 AM
I really don't recognize any of those questions... they will have you memorize the test and the answers.. Like the Marine above me said, it'll all be pushed into your "grape".

Rank structure, general orders, leadership principles are the best things to know before hand.