PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks Left - MOHAWK!

Crusader0451
12-24-11, 03:37 PM
Yup, just wondering if this just a local thing or not, but a lot of poolees get mohawks around here right before boot camp. Anyone else doing this?

BTW - Anybody know anything about dying black hair red? lol

Lisa 23
12-24-11, 04:37 PM
Just what you need to do......bring a lot of unwanted attention to yourself when you get to MCRD. Your Drill Instructors won't forget you for sure....:evilgrin:

You won't think it was such a cool thing to do with dying your hair red and and having a mohawk when you're Drill Instructors have you on the quarterdeck 2-3 times a day.

Crusader0451
12-24-11, 05:05 PM
Just what you need to do......bring a lot of unwanted attention to yourself when you get to MCRD. Your Drill Instructors won't forget you for sure....:evilgrin:

You won't think it was such a cool thing to do with dying your hair red and and having a mohawk when you're Drill Instructors have you on the quarterdeck 2-3 times a day.

I'm going shave it off a couple days before I ship. And I'm already expecting extra IT, evidently a friend of mine is best friends with one of the Drill Instructors. lol lucky me!

Lisa 23
12-24-11, 05:31 PM
Well, there's no guarantee that you'll be in the BN that this Drill Instructor is in.