PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this guy?

DudefromDiego
12-16-11, 01:44 PM
I don't have the words. Between the SEAL trident, the non-issue trousers, and generally looking like a bag of ***, (amongst other things) this guy is really something else.

DudefromDiego
12-16-11, 02:15 PM
Oh, well I feel sheepish. There should be a whole forum devoted to idiots like this guy. They're that special.

SGT7477
12-16-11, 02:48 PM
A true chitbird,Semper Fidelis.

DanM
12-16-11, 05:55 PM
Oh, well I feel sheepish. There should be a whole forum devoted to idiots like this guy. They're that special.

There is a "stickied" thread in Chesty's Hooch devoted to "posers".

YLDNDN6
12-16-11, 06:22 PM
Ok...checked the guy out and here is his story, as best as I could ascertain from my field operatives... <br />
<br />
Graduated High School at age 12, whereupon he went to Yale. Graduated from Yale at age 13...

wildwoman73
12-16-11, 08:26 PM
BWAHAHAHA!!!! <br />
Thanks bud...needed that.

spotts
12-17-11, 09:20 AM
At least he got the birth control glasses right. LOl

DudefromDiego
12-17-11, 09:23 AM
You sir, are epic.:thumbup:

DudefromDiego
12-17-11, 01:40 PM
dudefromdiego, your idea for this thread was a good one, you didn't know there was another thread, but this thread focuses just on this one guy, which is better than his story over on the more general Poser thread, so good post on your part.

But as I said, how can this guy let us down by not at least getting the MOH or some Navy Crosses to sprinkle on those rows of ribbons to spice it up a bit.
He must have been too lazy to earn those, is my take on it.

Also, I remember you when you were a poolee, Congratulations on boot camp graduation and Semper Fi, I don't think I got the chance to tell you that when you first got the EGA

Thanks for the moto points! Been kinda quiet on this site since I came back, but I'm hoping to become a bit more active. As for this tards lack of chest candy, he kind of let us down. What would an impostor be without his rack of Navy Crosses and missions "that he can't talk about" due to National Security? Hell, all I got is a firewatch ribbon and I don't think that's gonna change for a while.

Semper Fidelis.

Kegler300
12-17-11, 02:22 PM
What a dumb goober...

DudefromDiego
12-17-11, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I just figured he would display those Navy Crosses and Medals of Honor, I mean, he earned 'em. More than likely he just forgot to put them on his uniform---wouldn't you just love to see this guy the recipient of a blanket party????

Oh yeah. With a linen and an E-tool as our weapon :evilgrin:

DudefromDiego
12-17-11, 04:16 PM
I second that. For me, it's not so much the act (don't get me wrong, its despicable) but rather it's more the mindset than anything. What is going on in someones head to motivate them to this? Low self esteem? I dunno, but its one thing to go around telling people you were Chesty Puller in your previous life, then another to go out of your way to get uniform items and to parade yourself in public.

kabar1
12-17-11, 04:17 PM
the midnight raiders should pay this idiot a visit and teach him a lesson.so he got mugged i thought he was John Wayne,Rambo,and Superman all rolled into one,yeah ONE BIG BAG OF ****.once a wannabe always a wannabe.

YLDNDN6
12-17-11, 06:15 PM
I like him...can we keep him??? Please???

kabar1
12-17-11, 06:19 PM
yes you can keep him for target practice.you are sick Pup

YLDNDN6
12-18-11, 02:49 AM
Target practice it is, then....see? I knew he wasn't completely useless!

Ronal5
12-18-11, 09:12 AM
All of that experience and he did not even qualify with the Rifle or Pistol I am appalled. Stupid Sh**.

SGT7477
12-18-11, 09:43 AM
I don't get angry about this stuff like a lot of people do. It is too pathetic to even muster up some anger. Especially when they're not getting any benefits of any kind, which is a different story.
But what I can't understand is the mentality. Doing this like there are no real Marines anywhere in the world who just might call you on it in front of other people.

It's like dressing up like an astronaut and going to NASA like no one is going to notice you're not really an astronaut. It's literally crazy.

I really believe a normal, sane person would not do this. There has to be something dreadfully wrong upstairs for someone to pose like this, and it's probably that that keeps me from getting angry, the same way a person who is insane throws a rock through a window, you don't view that in exactly the same way as someone who is just causing trouble just for kicks. You know the insane guy isn't really responsible for his actions.

I see guys like this in almost the same light. When they collect money, though, we're talking about something different.
Let him wear the airforce uniform not ours,Semper Fidelis.:evilgrin:

DudefromDiego
12-18-11, 12:54 PM
All of that experience and he did not even qualify with the Rifle or Pistol I am appalled. Stupid Sh**.

Didn't even notice that, Lol.

McT ontheRock71
12-19-11, 08:43 AM
Looking at this individual's sad attempt to portray himself as a "Hard Charging Brown Bar" is almost comical. Aside from his chest full of ribbons and the non-reg. belt buckle, check out the pleats in his trousers. I can't remember pleats in my class A trousers.

Sgt Leprechaun
12-19-11, 11:09 PM
I'm sure he has an AF uniform someplace in that closet. This dorkage has been noted on MULTIPLE websites but without a doubt, 'Dude, you gave the best...description....EVER. Many cool points to ya.

Sadly, now that you've discovered our Shadoe Warriors TRUE story, I'm afraid that you've endangered National security at the highest level. Expect Mall Ninja's to visit you at any moment.

rsta
12-20-11, 05:31 AM
I think I recognize this guy, yep, that's Joe Schitt the ragman's son, Jack. Sure enough, that's Jack Schitt!