PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for work?

Vandrel
12-02-11, 05:38 PM
Bohemia Interactive is looking to hire someone for tech support at our simulations side in Orlando, FL.

Basics will involve customer interaction via email, ticketing, phone, and in person to handle all support related matters for customers that fall under the U.S. office in Orlando. Key customers will be that of the US Army PEO STRI and USMC PMTRASYS departments as well as all who fall under them.

Work environment is very relaxed but the work flow is demanding.

Individuals who may be interested must have essential computer skills/experience and be able to troubleshoot a variety of OS, software and hardware related issues. Experience with ArmA(1/2) and/or VBS(1/2) is desired but not required.

Upon employment, applicants will be offered OJT and expected to provide first class support to customers experiencing issues with all products within the VBS2 product line.

Ideal applicant will carry experience in the following areas:
Basic programming
Basic ArmA/VBS scripting
Basic Terrain creation
Basic Model creation

If anyone here is interested you can send your resume direct to me at stephen.mccarty@bisimulations.com

For more information on Bohemia Interactive and VBS2, please visit http://bisimulations.com

Don't wait too long to apply. I intend to fill this position quickly.

sparkie
12-02-11, 11:12 PM
Sorry,,,, lookin for a job that doesn't involve work. Already got a lot o work on monday.

Vandrel
12-03-11, 08:22 AM
lol

I can relate :D

Zulu 36
12-03-11, 08:41 AM
If I was younger I might be willing to learn what is necessary for that job. Training and Performance Improvement is my primary research area and I have a Master's Degree in it (mainly police use-of-force, but anything involving use-of-force qualifies). I'm also not excited about moving to Orlando from my quiet life two-hours away (or driving four-hours per day).

Quinbo
12-03-11, 12:32 PM
I attended the ISMT school in Georgia does that count?

Vandrel
12-03-11, 09:38 PM
ISMT isn't really along the same lines, but if you are savvy with computers then feel free to send a resume in.

:D