PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Thankful For?

Phantom Blooper
11-24-11, 09:29 AM
I am thankful that I saw my shadow this morning...so hopefully I will be able to put up with the next 365 days of bovine excrement.

I am thankful for family... that I have left.

I am thankful for brothers and sisters and the extended family of the Marine Corps and all its friends and supporters....

jrhd97
11-24-11, 10:00 AM
I'm thankful for Yahweh and His Son

I'm thankful for my bride and children that He has blessed me with

I'm thankful for the Marine Corps

I'm thankful I can still own and carry firearms

I'm thankful I have a job that allows my wife to stay home and raise the kids

I'm thankful for my and my families health

I'm thankful for my church family

I'm thankful I have a home and not a grass, cardboard or tin shack like some of those we met in East Africa and Shri Lanka.

I'm thankful we have electricity, running water, heat and air. Unlike those mentioned above.

I'm thankful we don't have cholera and malaria outbreaks killing my family like those in East Africa.

I'm thankful I can still worship my savior freely

I'm thankful that I live in the U.S.A

I'm thankful for all those who have served before me that ensured my freedom

There is so much more to be thankful, but Ill stop here.

Happy Thanksgiving & Semper Fi!

kaelobo
11-24-11, 10:05 AM
Iam Thankful Iam Not A Turkey, S/f

SGT7477
11-24-11, 10:47 AM
Thankful for God,Family,Country,Marine Corps,Semper Fidelis.

Conch
11-24-11, 10:56 AM
I'm thankful for not being a turkey on the dinner table.

jamielang1951
11-24-11, 11:51 AM
I am thankful to God for being born an American.
I am thankful to our founding fathers for giving us a country to live in freedom.
I am thankful for all those who fight for that freedom.
I am thankful to all those who sacrificed their lives so we may remain free.
I am thankful to God for guiding me to join the United States Marine Corps, for without it my life would not be what it is.
I am thankful for God guiding me to go to Vietnam, so that I may know and understand the pain of my Brothers and Sisters who served there.
I am thankful for all my Marine Brothers and Sisters on here and around the world, may he watch over them.
I am thankful for all my healthy kids and grandkids.
I am most thankful for God allowing me to wake each morning, to enjoy this great Country.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/jamielang1951/USMC%20Photos/SemperFibest.gif
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/jamielang1951/USMC%20Photos/EGAa0a.gif

doc h fmf
11-24-11, 12:18 PM
I AM THANKFUL FOR MY BROTHERS HERE ON LEATHERNECK,
THANKFUL FOR A HEALTHY DAUGHTER
THANKFUL FOR BEING BORN HERE IN THE GOODOL USA

SEMPER FI HAPPY THANKSGING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
GODBLESS YOU ALL

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN hm3 fmf

Phantom Blooper
11-24-11, 05:08 PM
I just got the word..... so I am also very THANKFUL that my bride does not want me to take her Black Friday shopping.:banana:

Conch
11-24-11, 05:33 PM
I just got the word..... so I am also very THANKFUL that my bride does not want me to take her Black Friday shopping.:banana:

:thumbup::thumbup:

njkimmie
11-24-11, 05:37 PM
I am thankful my son was given the honor of swearing into the DEP yesterday and is now an official Poolee.

Phantom Blooper
11-24-11, 05:43 PM
I am thankful my son was given the honor of swearing into the DEP yesterday and is now an official Poolee.

That is something he and you will be THANKFUL for a lifetime!

sempidr
11-24-11, 05:50 PM

PB, my friend,
You either need to give me pointers., or maybe this gets back to the "King of Azzholez", you and Advanced keep fighting over.
So we can count on you being on here with us tomorrow, while yo much betta half be spending yo monies:sick:;)

S-

Phantom Blooper
11-24-11, 05:52 PM
No my friend she informed me that she wasn't wanting to go either.:banana:

sempidr
11-24-11, 06:01 PM
No my friend she informed me that she wasn't wanting to go either.:banana:
Sounds like a double win to me.

I take back the azzhole comment. I need the pointers.

S-

jamielang1951
11-24-11, 07:47 PM
I will also be very thankful if LSU beats the crap outa the Hogs tomorrow. Sorry Linda, I like the Hogs but it's dog eat dog ahhh, I mean Tiger eat Hog time.:)

Sgt Jim
11-24-11, 09:35 PM
Thankful for my family here and at home

ameriken
11-24-11, 10:15 PM
I'm thankful that we're in the last year of the Obama presidency.

DocGreek
11-24-11, 10:44 PM
:D......I'm Thankful for EVERY day that I continue to survive, since the day I was carried into the Trauma room at 3rd Med, in August of 1969.
Living....one day at a time......has taught me several lessons......that I will NOT forget.
SEMPER FI.......Doc Greek.....:flag:

Marine84
11-27-11, 07:35 AM
I'm thankful for way too much to list here but, you guys are high up on it. Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!