PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to my son and family.

sparkie
11-15-11, 12:59 AM
This is my 8,000 th post and have been thinkin what I might do with it. The time is now 10:52 and my son, the last kid, leaves for Ft Benning at 0300. Very soon. There will be no sleep here tonite. We have had kids here in the house for 28 years. I love my wife,,,,, and the family she gave me. I love the kids.
What advice do I have if you ask? In the old words of an old Beatle,,,,Love Is all You Need. Go safe,,,my son. SF.

Zulu 36
11-15-11, 03:24 AM
This is my 8,000 th post and have been thinkin what I might do with it. The time is now 10:52 and my son, the last kid, leaves for Ft Benning at 0300. Very soon. There will be no sleep here tonite. We have had kids here in the house for 28 years. I love my wife,,,,, and the family she gave me. I love the kids.
What advice do I have if you ask? In the old words of an old Beatle,,,,Love Is all You Need. Go safe,,,my son. SF.

Nice post. I agree. Go safe, Son of Sparkie. :thumbup:

sparkie
11-15-11, 07:34 PM
Strainge day. I took it off to be with her and I thought we would be kinda lonely. 8 friends and family showed up. He's gotta be there now but we've had no calls tonite. Never far from our phones. Who knows what the Army pukes do.
Sorry,,,,,, guess I'm a doting dad. I know we went thru hell worse. [ In the middle o Basic he comes home for Christmas]. Had a water break today that I had to fix. He always fixed em,,,, not 'cause I needed the help,,, just 'cause I loved the company,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mongoose
11-15-11, 08:38 PM
He'll do just fine, if he's a chip off the old block.