PDA

View Full Version : Mess with the best!

Stigmatas
10-31-11, 09:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Stigmatas/378907_230736160323643_100001617823870_688517_3818 78488_n.jpg

The picture speaks for itself.

scantrell
10-31-11, 09:56 PM
...suffers injury from "fall"

Those notorious 12 ft curbs in Atlanta GA.

LOVE IT

Lisa 23
10-31-11, 10:09 PM
This is why we suggest you use the search feature on this site "first" before posting. This is at least the 5th time this has been posted......

Open Squad Bay....
Assailant Suffers Injuries Falling off Curb

Poolee forum....
Don't rob a store with Marines outside

Marine Inspirational Stories forum.......
You got to love the Marines and the Police!

And in Chesty's Hooch (Marines only forum)

Redsfan293
11-01-11, 02:03 AM
Old news, but still funny as hell

Stigmatas
11-01-11, 05:21 AM
My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines. Since poolees have an "expiration window" I didn't even think to use the search function. However I do agree the search function should be used for questions you might have.

My apologies
v/r

sparkie
11-01-11, 09:31 AM
"My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines."

Can't be right all the time.

Lisa 23
11-01-11, 09:38 AM
My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines.

Just asking and I'm not looking to cause any problems on this....are you complaining that a few of us Marines can post here in the poolee forum? There used to be a time when ALL Marines were able to post here in the poolee forum, now only a few have privileges to do so.

Stigmatas
11-02-11, 08:32 AM
"My train of thought was this sub forum were just for poolees and glancing Marines."

Can't be right all the time.

That's ok, it's still my train. Not looking to be "right".

Stigmatas
11-02-11, 08:38 AM
Just asking and I'm not looking to cause any problems on this....are you complaining that a few of us Marines can post here in the poolee forum? There used to be a time when ALL Marines were able to post here in the poolee forum, now only a few have privileges to do so.

Complaining? Why would that be something to even come up? I'm an aspiring Marine. I will be one in the near future. I come here to chat with fellow poolees and Marines. I'm not here to disrespect anyone.

I didn't know all marines weren't allowed to be post here in the poolee forum.

Glancing marines = Marines taking a brief glance at the poolee forum to make sure there isn't anything unusual going on or any questions needing to be answered.

I'm glad you decided to ask me before assuming. It's text and alot is lost.