PDA

View Full Version : Lifted ban on wearing of bracelots

pocatellodave
10-18-11, 10:53 PM
I see that the Corps has lifted the ban on wearing K.I.A. bracelets.They let the P.O.W. and Missing in Action bracelets be worn,so what was the problem with the K.I.A bracelet?I guess that this Country doesn't see the Iraq and Afghanistan actions as being a war.I always thought that when people were shooting at each other it wasn't a family picnic!We have two Vietnam's going,and that one didn't turn out so well.Pull out of there,and let them kill each other,as that's what they like to do!I don't know about others feel,but we have a small force in the Mideast,surrounded by Islamic nations that hate us.If I'm a General,I'm thinking,we could have a war on four fronts,and you can't win a war on two fronts,as Hitler found out the hard way,and he had some of the finest fighting units for that time period!
Semper Fi

Mxzero
10-19-11, 01:02 AM
The whole thing about them was that they were never officially allowed. Enforcement was spotty, with the straight motard idiots who can't seem to realize that regulations can actually be wrong who won't allow them to the majority who didn't really care. It was just officially stating that they're OK.

Lisa 23
10-19-11, 07:29 AM
I already stated a topic on this in the Hooch.