PDA

View Full Version : MCRD San Diego

Jones5323
10-17-11, 12:36 PM
What was the most challenging thing to do in Boot? What should i do extra before shipping to boot i ship 20120716?

EpicPopsicle
10-17-11, 03:07 PM
What was the most challenging thing to do in Boot? What should i do extra before shipping to boot i ship 20120716?
Search and read the MANY threads on here asking the same question.

CRuss92
10-17-11, 03:34 PM
Hey man ask this in the "Ask a Marine" section of the forums. Most Marines on this site don't have the permissions to post in the "POOL (ee) HALL" so you aren't going to get any answers, and fellow poolees can't answer for you since none of us have experienced boot camp for ourselves yet and if someone does answer that hasn't earned the title yet they are talking out of their ass.

There are lots of website out there where you can read up on this kind of stuff and like EpicPopsicle said there are lots of threads asking this question that have great answers in them if you just look.

Also, your recruiter should have given you a container with a pamphlet in it that overviews what you should do before boot camp, read that, it will give you advice on how to get better scores on your IST and it also tells you what you need to know before boot camp (your duties, what the Marine Corps values are, ranks, Marine Corps history, and more). So based off of that I'm pretty sure the only thing you are supposed to be doing "extra" of is learning those things and getting a better IST score. As far as what the hardest thing at boot camp is, like I said none of us can tell you since we aren't Marines.

CRuss92
10-17-11, 03:40 PM

Oh, and one more tip, when you go to ask in the other forums, make sure you capitalize your "i"s and use proper punctuation (You left out a comma or period between "boot" and "i"). I'm not criticizing you, but if you go about with that kind of grammar the Marines on this website won't answer your question, instead they will ignore what you say and correct your mistakes (and they have every right to do that since this is their forum). Just a heads up so you can get the answers you want :).

Lisa 23
10-17-11, 05:02 PM
PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to move this to the Ask A Marine forum.......double posting isn't allowed.