PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Contest - HELP!

borne0311
10-12-11, 10:48 PM
Hey Marines,

I need Marines with Facebook accounts to help a fellow devil out. I entered a contest for a free lasik eye surgery and my video was chosen as a finalist. Now I am battling it out for first but and falling far behind the leader. I need help and hope my fellow Marines can help me out. For me to win the contest, I have to have the most "likes" on my video. All that needs done is to go to the link to my video and click "like" in the top left corner of the screen. Again, the person with the most likes wins a free lasik eye surgery. I'm going to put the link to the video below.
http://www.manneye.com/fb_iframes/voting/video_3.php
If you have Facebook, please take two seconds to click the link and click "like". If ya'll can really help me out, post the link on your personal facebook pages and request your friends to get involved as well.
Thanks for the help, Marines.
Semper Fi.

SlingerDun
10-12-11, 11:01 PM
please take two seconds to click the linkIt doesn't take much longer than that to fill out a more complete Leatherneck profile;)

borne0311
10-12-11, 11:07 PM
sorry, just filled out the basics. new to the site. spent 6 years in the reserves. sgt in the infantry. 1 deployment to iraq in 04-05. went through OCS in 2007. started having kids and decided to do something more local and be a cop. been a cop for four years now and recently got out of the reserves.

Marine84
10-14-11, 08:47 PM
Done

Phantom Blooper
10-16-11, 08:18 PM
It doesn't take much longer than that to fill out a more complete Leatherneck profile;)

Now you were given the Borne Idenity......:banana: