PDA

View Full Version : Came to my Brothers and Sisters for support

pocatellodave
10-11-11, 08:25 AM
I have came to where I know I can get support from my fellow Marines.My family has just lost a ittle Great Grand Daughter.Little Neveah is in Heaven now,with a lot of Marines that got there before she did,guarding the gates!I don't know why God takes them so soon,but he's the C.O. and he knows what he's doing.My family is heart broken.Thanks for any support in advance.
Semper Fi from a sad old Devil Dog

Rocky C
10-11-11, 08:29 AM
Prayers Outbound Brother to You and Your Family.
God Bless.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Old Marine
10-11-11, 09:44 AM
I have came to where I know I can get support from my fellow Marines.My family has just lost a ittle Great Grand Daughter.Little Neveah is in Heaven now,with a lot of Marines that got there before she did,guarding the gates!I don't know why God takes them so soon,but he's the C.O. and he knows what he's doing.My family is heart broken.Thanks for any support in advance.
Semper Fi from a sad old Devil Dog

The wife and I also lost our little girl in 1972 due to Leukemia. She was 5 when she contacted this terrible cancer. It was actually a god send when she passed as we were getting very tired of he having to get spinal taps all the time to check the bone marrow and all the other things that go along with this cancer. She would be 47 now if alive and we miss her every day.

Very, very sorry to hear about your grand daughter, but she is in a better place now.

Preacher
10-11-11, 09:47 AM
My prayers are out for you and your family. We're not supposed to know why God does what he does. Just be sure that she is with God now, and will be eternally happy. Amen

Mongoose
10-11-11, 09:55 AM
We also lost our first granddaughter. She was only 2 months old. Children are assured a place in Heaven. God Bless you and your family.

USNAviator
10-11-11, 10:19 AM
Prayers out bound Marine. May God bring you and your family comfort in this time of grief and sorrow

chulaivet1966
10-11-11, 10:55 AM
Very sad indeed when they are so young.
My sincerest condolences to you and family.

sempidr
10-11-11, 12:35 PM
Little girls with little curls are the most precious thing on earth.
So sorry to hear of your loss.
My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Sempidr

Lisa 23
10-11-11, 01:41 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Phantom Blooper
10-11-11, 01:52 PM
Teardrops

Teardrops are falling. We embrace this sad day.
A sweet little baby has just passed away.
So perfect her spirit, so perfect her love,
So perfect a gift from a Father above.
Our child, your family is grieving this day,
In our hearts God has told us why you couldn’t stay.
A spirit so special, so perfect, and pure,
should not have the trials of this life to endure.
You wanted a family, that’s why you came.
To be loved on earth, and given a name.
Then back to our Heavenly Father you went,
fulfilling the mission for which you were sent.
Although our grief is heavy this day,
we know you are happy, and not far away.
Loved ones have gathered close to your side.
Life is Eternal… you’ve really not died.
Know that we love you with all of our heart.
We’ll see you our dear one when this life we part.
Save us a place where we’ll be close to you,
and in joy we’ll embrace, as our love we renew.

Apache
10-11-11, 02:53 PM
Condolences to you and your family.
Again the little one is in a better place.

gys
10-11-11, 05:57 PM
So very sorry of your lost. God will take good care of your Grand Daughter. Our prayers are with you in your time of need.

Sgt Leprechaun
10-12-11, 12:43 AM
Prayers and thoughts outbound to you and yours Dave.

advanced
10-12-11, 04:13 AM
Dave - I can only imagine what you are going through, my heart is open to you and yours.

Sgt Jim
10-12-11, 07:40 AM
Prayes out to you and the family Dave.Rose and I lost a child twenty five years ago five after birth,hope he is waiting for her.

jamielang1951
11-01-11, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry I've been absent and missed this Dave. I lost my daughter to leukemia on her 7th birthday, so I know and feel your pain brother. I wish I could say that time heals all, but it doesn't, it only makes it a little more bearable. You and your family are in my prayers.

This was attached to flowers sent her funeral. I found great solace in it, I hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/jamielang1951/Forum%20Postings/TheRoseBeyondTheWall.jpg

:usmc: Semper Fi Brother :usmc:

pocatellodave
11-02-11, 08:46 AM
Thanks to all of you who replied.It's a wonderful feeling to know you have Brothers and Sisters that have that bond that makes the Marine Corps what it is.They will always be by your side through the toughest of times.
Semper Fi

rchrdharris
11-07-11, 10:29 AM
Very sorry to hear of your loss, Dave. My prayers go out for you and yours. Richard

linda1945
11-07-11, 12:16 PM
I feel for you as I have lost a child also. She would be 41 yr. old. God be you.

Ray Merrell
11-07-11, 02:32 PM
Our prayers and deepest sympathy for the family of Little Neveah.

Ray & Helen

blockhead5
11-07-11, 02:51 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. I know a few Marines that that welcomed Neveah with open arms. Hang in there brother.

YLDNDN6
11-07-11, 07:16 PM
May the Creator belss you and heal your hearts and may you always feel the warmth that she brought to your lives.