PDA

View Full Version : They stole my daughters purse, military ID

Sparrowhawk
10-31-03, 01:21 PM
Been out playing detective with my daughter since early this morning. <br />
<br />
Her purse was stolen Saturday when she was shopping at a Nordstrom department store. Credit cards, driver's license and...

Sixguns
10-31-03, 04:15 PM
Sparrow,

Buying cell phones at Circle K! What was being bought at Long's Drug Stores? Condoms? Lubricating Jelly? I think if you use your investigative techniques as I have, you may learn that the thief is the ring leader for a call girl service. Heck, this girl might be the next Heidi F.

In all seriousness, I am sorry for what your daughter must be going through. WHat a pain it must be to do all the administrative actions required when you are the VICTIM. As if the crime itself was not bad enough, now you have to do all the leg work too.

SF,

Sparrowhawk
10-31-03, 04:28 PM
Have found out that there are three of them working together on this. A young men and two girls.

We'll get them, that's for sure. We'll get the pictures of the girls off the cameras and if i have too, I'll post her pictures throughout the area because they have been operating over a very small four block area.

might have to polish my old badge to do some police work, on this one. The investigator will have a lot less shoe work to do, but compared to the other crimes occurring today, this is small stuff, but I feel the investigator may know who it is. Too much of a coordinated effort here for this not to be a pattern this group has used before.

SF

Cook

JAMarine
10-31-03, 05:23 PM
BUT Good job to both of you Cook. I'm also sure she is very proud of you for giving her the guidence necessary to follow through with this thing.

Fi Marine

Your Brother.

rich

Sparrowhawk
10-31-03, 05:40 PM
I really like your flag, globe and eagle log and have placed it on my puter as a backdrop....

it looks great...

SF

Cook

JAMarine
10-31-03, 09:55 PM
I'd like to make it smaller for the posts but don't know how.

Sgt Sostand
10-31-03, 10:06 PM
For one thing the thieve need a good old a** Kicking i dont see how they can do it take something that not theirs Sparrowhawk you need to get a Rope

Devildogg4ever
11-01-03, 02:31 AM
I am very sorry for your daughter! No woman should have to go through that. I tend to agree with Sgt Sostand, but get more then one rope! Seems to me, the people whom you went to for help are just as bad and low as the theives.

lurchenstein
11-01-03, 02:34 AM
Sorry your daughter was victimized by low-life thieves. Here's a useful link for initiating a fraud alert at TransUnion (they notify the other agencies - Experian & Equifax). (You don't have to buy any of their services to do this.)
http://www.transunion.com/
Look under Personal solutions, Fraud Victim Info. Hope it helps.