PDA

View Full Version : A I'm Bored Question.....

Phantom Blooper
10-04-11, 09:55 PM
If you see a cat licking his paws and wiping his face.

Conventional thinking is that he is 'washing' his face.

But is this true or is he washing his paws and and wiping them on his face.

This worries me to no end.

irpat54
10-04-11, 10:06 PM
maybe it is both, it is washing it's hands and face

awbrown1462
10-04-11, 10:07 PM
you need to get laid LOL

Mongoose
10-05-11, 12:14 AM
Chuck, I'll be awake all night now, thinking about that.

jamielang1951
10-05-11, 01:42 AM
HaHa, I laughed my azz off. I needed a good one.:D

MY pup does that, never seen a dog do it ,good question,:confused:

:bunny:

advanced
10-05-11, 01:56 AM
I can't sleep either just thinking about this, it's kinda like who came on to the other first, Adam or Eve.

HST
10-05-11, 08:27 AM
Try it and let us know. That does remind me of a dog joke about licking his azz but I can't remember the joke.

sparkie
10-05-11, 08:57 AM
I don't need more damm issues,,,,,,

seachaser1950
10-05-11, 09:15 AM
I once had a dog that loved fig newtons. He would a whole box at one time if I let him. After he got through, he would lick his azz to get the taste out of his mouth!

sparkie
10-05-11, 09:18 AM
Now I'm thinkin stuff like drivin on the parkway, and parkin in the driveway.

montana
10-05-11, 09:59 AM
if i saw a cat licking its paw and wipeing its face id shoot the dang thing.....dont like cats....saves a lot of thinking and loss of sleep
HST cupple drunks watching a dog licking its balls...qne drunk said to the other drunk...sure wish i could do that...other drunk said go ahead and try...but make sure he dont bite first

montana
10-05-11, 10:00 AM
if i saw a cat licking its paw and wipeing its face id shoot the dang thing.....dont like cats....saves a lot of thinking and loss of sleep
HST cupple drunks watching a dog licking its balls...one drunk said to the other drunk...sure wish i could do that...other drunk said go ahead and try...but make sure he dont bite first

MOS4429
10-05-11, 11:02 AM
If you see a cat licking his paws and wiping his face.

Conventional thinking is that he is 'washing' his face.

But is this true or is he washing his paws and and wiping them on his face.

This worries me to no end.

Wow! I've read many, many questions on this site and answer a number, but this is definitely the deepest, most perplexing there is.

But I think the more curious question is: Why do cats (and dogs for that matter) sit there for 10 minutes licking their azz? :sick:

I mean, seriously! Cats licking their paws, wiping their faces, the "experts" say that is just a "behavior of how a cat grooms itself. Upon further observation, cat owners will notice that after this "face-washing," their cat will then proceed to lick other body parts to continue the grooming ritual. This behavior is frequently seen during the day, since cats spend almost 30 percent of its waking hours on grooming."

Humans will even lick their fingers to clean them, take their tongue and lick their face, but licking your azz? And then the cat wants to come over and groom you!! :scared:

Sheesh! Time to lock and load.

:p

advanced
10-05-11, 12:24 PM
I've always said that we were made the way we are so that we could not lick our own asses.

irpat54
10-05-11, 02:55 PM
hahaha this is a great read

HST
10-05-11, 05:39 PM
Cats are cool, I've had them for years. If you live in the woods like we do you'd better have something around to catch the mice, squirrls abd chipmonks or they'll take over your house, not to mention the snakes, one of our old barn cats killed 2 copperheads in the house. We've had dogs to, they're great companions and loyal but cats don't go out and roll around in horse manure or on dead critters and then want to come in and flop on the carpet.

SlingerDun
10-05-11, 05:54 PM
It's extracting nutrients from hair and dirt that are not present in kitty's feed, because you're too cheap to buy her the good stuff

MOS4429
10-05-11, 06:02 PM
Cats are cool.

Agreed. Have three felines myself and one canine. One of the cats is a Bengal, crazy animal mixed with a wild cat, Asian Leopard Cat. The other two are domestic whatevers. Had an Abyssinian before the Bengal. He was one cool cat. Still...when they do their bathing and come over wanting to lick...no thanks.

jamielang1951
10-05-11, 07:17 PM
I like my Kitty.:)
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g5XX8scptNQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

But if you're still bored, try this

http://www.bored.com/mysticalball/

Phantom Blooper
10-05-11, 10:21 PM
I've always said that we were made the way we are so that we could not lick our own asses.

If man walked on all fours like a primate....they wouldn't have as many back problems by reducing the stress.....

We have a tail bone/coccyx that some evolutionists said used to have a tail before the caveman era....and dewy' claim we walked on all four...depending on which theory you want to read.

So at one time walking on all fours with a tail....squattin' to **** in DA woods and caves....groomin' standards weren't real high back then.....and no toilet paper or corncobs....and being on all fours your head is pretty close to your ass.... so I would venture to say that one time they were licking' their own azz.....hangin' from trees.....so easy even a caveman can do it!

m14ed
10-06-11, 02:29 AM
when i was growing up,,, i asked my elders why dogs licked their pecker ????...
The answer i most often was given in reply was "Because they can"

reciently , i was told another that i found more appropriate...

"Because they can't make a fist"

(Think about it )

HST
10-06-11, 07:43 AM
Why should they? They can hump your leg.

montana
10-06-11, 10:17 AM
no cats here...but the dogs kill the mice befor they get to the house...and my house doesnt smell like cat pee...mane reason i dont have a cat is a friend of mine has a doughter that has an alergy ...cats can killer....so if i want to see him and his family when they travel up this way there can be no trace of cat....he cooks up a great BBQ...need i say more