PDA

View Full Version : question??

MMasoner
09-25-11, 07:07 PM
im a Poolee and im chapperoning an Army JROTC camp for 5 days in march. the camp will be at US. Army base Fort Irwin California. im a former Army Cadet Captain and all the cadets/instructors will be wearing the Army ACU(cammies) the entire week. i was wondering if as a Poolee and chapperone it would be appropriate to wear a set of MARPAT cammies with no rank insignia, or name tape on them.im also to understand that as a Poolee if you get 3individuals to enter the DEP you will be issued the Dress Blue Uniform with EGAs PRIOR to going to Recruit Training. also i know all uniform and hair regs, and military courtesies while in uniform.

PNW2011
09-25-11, 07:31 PM
You are retarded.

As a poolee you're in the IRR, you aren't military. Do you really think you're going to get your EGA's for suckering other kids into the program? Especially after all we ever talk about is "earning the title"?

Haze yourself, I get it, you want to pound your chest because you're on an army base. Also lol at knowing the regs. You're wearing a 8 point cover indoors. Grow out your hair and beard while you still can holmes.

MMasoner
09-25-11, 07:40 PM
http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/ops/contractors/doc/orders/New/DepO%2010120.1%20BLUE%20DRESS%20UNIFORM%20ISSUE%20 TO%20POOLEES%20WITH%20THREE%20ENLISTMENT%20REFERRA L%20CREDITS.PDF

copy the link. open it in your browser. and argue with that dumbass.

Crusader0451
09-26-11, 10:23 AM
I'm a former Young Marine, I help out up there as an adult leader now. I wear my YM woodland cammies with Marine boots, they also have special devices to wear on your collar if you arent a YM. My collar shows I am a former YM.

I wouldn't wear MARPAT or anything that looks like it just because you would look like a Marine. The only time I would wear MARPAT would be boots and utes with the ODG Poolee of Marines T-shirt, but i cant find one anywhere.
My .02

24NO24
09-26-11, 11:20 AM
As far as I know, if you get 3 referrals you get a free pair of dress blues, BUT not before you go and COMPLETE the 13 weeks of training (earn the title) at Parris Island or San Diego (if you don't get 3 referrals you have to pay for the dress blues with your own money). Also if you get 2 referrals you are guaranteed PFC out of recruit training..... And please the language and name calling is not needed.

EpicPopsicle
09-28-11, 10:58 PM
You are retarded.

As a poolee you're in the IRR, you aren't military. Do you really think you're going to get your EGA's for suckering other kids into the program? Especially after all we ever talk about is "earning the title"?

Haze yourself, I get it, you want to pound your chest because you're on an army base. Also lol at knowing the regs. You're wearing a 8 point cover indoors. Grow out your hair and beard while you still can holmes.

http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/ops/contractors/doc/orders/New/DepO%2010120.1%20BLUE%20DRESS%20UNIFORM%20ISSUE%20 TO%20POOLEES%20WITH%20THREE%20ENLISTMENT%20REFERRA L%20CREDITS.PDF

copy the link. open it in your browser. and argue with that dumbass.
http://theredneckmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/retard_now1.jpg

PNW2011
09-29-11, 02:56 AM
still him.. he doesn't actually get his uniform until boot camp.

MunkyVsRobot
09-29-11, 12:28 PM
Even if you did get any uniform stuff before you went to Recruit Training why the hell would you wear it? Id consider it an insult to anyone who ever placed that uniform on, you didnt earn the title you didnt sarifice anything to earn the right to wear them all you did was get a few people to say they will try earning the title too. Wearing it before you earn anything is a huge slap in the face.

Brownwb68
10-17-11, 09:15 PM
lmao @ the pic.