PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood

Old Marine
09-24-11, 10:09 AM
Heres to you Band Of Brothers

Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.//forgive the ones who don't, just because you can.Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grabe it with both hands, those of you who served in Vietnam know this. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before you act when your mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.

Today is Band Of Brothers Day.

I LOVE YA BROTHERS!!!

To the cool men who have touched my life. Heres to you! I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.

Apache
09-24-11, 10:49 AM
Ahmen Brother
Right back at ya

rufus1
09-24-11, 11:11 AM
Thanks brother, may God bless and be with all of us.

Mongoose
09-24-11, 11:22 AM
Willie, no truer words have ever been spoken. I am truly blessed, that I am able to read these words. I served with giants, who considered their brothers more important than their self. Honor is not enough, for these men. And those I directly served in hell with, Jack and Russ, hold a special place in my life. The bond is unbreakable. Love to all my brothers.

chulaivet1966
09-24-11, 12:28 PM
Mornin' Old Marine(s)....

I'll echo all sentiments expressed and respect to all in our comparatively small (elite?:)) Brotherhood.

Love Saturdays....carry on....

ecfree
09-24-11, 12:35 PM
Heres to you Band Of Brothers

Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.//forgive the ones who don't, just because you can.Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grabe it with both hands, those of you who served in Vietnam know this. If it changes your life, let it. Take a few minutes to think before you act when your mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.

Today is Band Of Brothers Day.

I LOVE YA BROTHERS!!!

To the cool men who have touched my life. Heres to you! I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.
Truer words were never spoken,back at ya Willie,and to all Y'all.....
SEMPER FI:iwo:..................Ed

SGT7477
09-24-11, 12:50 PM
Thanks Gunny, Semper Fidelis Brother.

jamielang1951
09-24-11, 02:40 PM
Thanks Brother.
We may tend to disagree, like families often do, but I'll always have my Brothers back.

May God keep and bless us all.

Semper Fi:beer:

Rocky C
09-24-11, 03:55 PM
Brothers Forever !!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Phantom Blooper
09-24-11, 04:05 PM
"LOVE"

"THE WONDERFUL LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL MAID,

THE LOVE OF A STAUNCH, TRUE MAN,
THE LOVE OF A BABY,UNAFRAID,
HAVE EXISTED SINCE TIME BEGAN.

BUT THE GREATEST OF LOVES,
THE QUINTESSENCE OF LOVES,

EVEN GREATER THAN THAT OF A MOTHER,
IS THE TENDER, PASSIONATE, INFINITE LOVE,

OF ONE DRUNKEN MARINE FOR ANOTHER":beer:

General Louis H. Wilson 26th Commandant USMC 1975-1979

sempidr
09-24-11, 04:47 PM
"LOVE"

"THE WONDERFUL LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL MAID,

THE LOVE OF A STAUNCH, TRUE MAN,
THE LOVE OF A BABY,UNAFRAID,
HAVE EXISTED SINCE TIME BEGAN.

BUT THE GREATEST OF LOVES,
THE QUINTESSENCE OF LOVES,

EVEN GREATER THAN THAT OF A MOTHER,
IS THE TENDER, PASSIONATE, INFINITE LOVE,

OF ONE DRUNKEN MARINE FOR ANOTHER":beer:

General Louis H. Wilson 26th Commandant USMC 1975-1979

Sweet.
Put tears in my beer.

The best to you all. We do belong to a
Brotherhood like no other on this Earth.

Sempidr

Bruce59
09-24-11, 08:01 PM
Heres to the brotherhood, I have been honored just to have
wore the uniform and to call myself Marine. I have walked with
heros, from just ordinary Marines to a MOH recipient, from PVTs.
to a Marine Corps Commandant. And everyone was a brother,
it's what makes us all special, the brotherhood makes us Marines.

CplGray
09-24-11, 09:16 PM
Semper Fi proud to serve with the best

EGTSpec
09-24-11, 10:55 PM
Where ever I go, what ever I do, I will always have my Marine Brothers/Sisters. Doesn't matter what station you are at in life, money you have or not have, jobs you've done, or places you live. We will all always be a family. That alone makes the United States Marines Corps special above all other branches. Brotherhood, no other branch has it. Semper Fi

FistFu68
09-25-11, 05:33 AM
:evilgrin: Gunny We have a Common Bond that Binds Us together WE ARE MARINES...Your a Hero Too Me Hell You were in Korea and a D.I!!!That's something too Be Very Proud of!!! The Few The Proud The Marines SEMPER FIDELIS GodSpeed :thumbup: :iwo:

Ray Merrell
09-25-11, 07:19 AM
My sentiments exactly Old Marine, thank you!

Gung Ho,

Ray

Sgt Jim
09-25-11, 11:25 AM
Brothers,AMEN.

doc h fmf
09-25-11, 12:25 PM
I Am Honored And Privileged To Be Associated With A Great Band Of Brothers Thats Been Togather For Our Entire Existance,

Semper Fi And Goodbless You All My Brothers And Heros

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

fl1946
09-25-11, 01:08 PM
"May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall solft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand."

An Irish Quote

At Rest...Semper fi.

cubawatcher
09-25-11, 02:24 PM
I attended my 50th high school reunion last night.Out of 300 + or - graduates as far as I can tell about 10 of us went into the military.One guy was telling me he spent 34 years in the air force and didn't have to wear his uniform most of the time-intell or something.I was always damn proud to wear my uniform!Guess that's one of the differences between us and a bus driver.

advanced
09-26-11, 08:16 AM
Willie, no truer words have ever been spoken. I am truly blessed, that I am able to read these words. I served with giants, who considered their brothers more important than their self. Honor is not enough, for these men. And those I directly served in hell with, Jack and Russ, hold a special place in my life. The bond is unbreakable. Love to all my brothers.

There you go again Billy, getting all mushy again and making my eyes water.

I salute you Marines, one and all, you and what I have learned in our Corps has been my compass all of my life. It is men & women like each of you that has made me proud all of these years of my life to call myself Marine. If you had been less, I would have been less. And let's never forget our departed brothers who proved their love for us time and again with their sacrifices. A special place within me for Billy and Jack, thanks again. S/F

FistFu68
09-26-11, 08:24 AM
:usmc: And When He get's too Heaven St.Peter He will tell another Marine reporting I've served My time in Hell.Semper Fidelis :iwo:

use2busmc
09-26-11, 10:11 AM
I love meeting Marines while out and about.I might see a tattoo on your arm,a ball cap on your head,or a sticker on your bumper,regardless i always offer up my hand in a hearty shake and Semper Fi,or a thumbs up while driving.
''Marines pull guard duty in Heaven,who else would God trust''!