09-14-11, 06:42 AM
haha, it didnt.

JAGarland
09-14-11, 08:48 AM
haha, it didnt.

Amen!

jamielang1951
09-14-11, 09:13 AM
Being married and faithful, I never paid any attention to them. And we were also totally segregated back then.:usmc:

sparkie
09-14-11, 10:01 AM
In my 4 years I knew they were around somewhere.

AKA HITMAN
09-14-11, 10:24 AM
I did indeed at Base Motors. We did well together, except for the fact that I was boozing and drugging wayyyyy to much for her. I still email her from time to time, as we're looking up old buddies back from the day.

MOS4429
09-14-11, 10:31 AM
Being married and faithful, I never paid any attention to them. And we were also totally segregated back then.:usmc:

Amen, brother!

And before marriage, I worked on a daily basis with women in the Marines. I felt it best to keep it professional.

:flag:

chulaivet1966
09-14-11, 10:48 AM
I never saw a WM except at PI

No ****....
I only recall, very vaguely, seeing a WM from a distance at Moffett Field at some time during my last 1.5 years in.

Until that moment I thought WM's were a myth.

Carry on....

Mongoose
09-14-11, 11:52 AM
In my time in the Corps, I never even saw one.

AKA HITMAN
09-14-11, 12:06 PM
I worked with them at Base Motors/Pendleton, circa '78. Our Co. Gunny was a WM...Their barracks was next store. Busy place..

Omegaham
09-14-11, 12:24 PM
I have never, ever, ever seen a Marine relationship work out well. Ever.

I'm in the Wing; there are WMs everywhere. My own MOS doesn't have many, but Avi, AO, and the mechs have plenty. Admin is where most of them are.

Take a woman and put her in a place where the guy to girl ratio is something like 15:1. In that sort of environment, she can be as much of a b*tch as she wants and it doesn't matter, because there will ALWAYS be someone who's slobbering over her.

Combine that with hilarious psych issues, (WMs seem to have a LOT more mental problems than civvie girls) and you have a recipe for disaster.

One of my buddies was seeing a WM back in the schoolhouse in P'cola. He went up to Alabama on a 96 to see her folks. On the ride there, she told him that she was pregnant. He took it like a mature adult and said, "Okay, well, we'll figure it out. Whatever you want to do, I'll be there."

Later, she told him that she wasn't pregnant, and that she was "just testing him."

He said, "Oooookay, I'm outta here" and walked out.

She then told Daddy that he raped her and got her pregnant. He gathered a posse up and started chasing him through suburban Alabama. My buddy managed to evade Uncle Cletus & Friends and spent the next six hours hiding in an abandoned laundromat before his friend could pick him up.

He ended up getting back to Pensacola at around 7 in the morning and passed out in his bunk. He then woke up four hours later with the SDO grabbing him and trying to take him to the mental hospital. Turns out the girl called the barracks and told the duty that he was a suicide risk.

For the next six months after that, he had to deal with boots trying to fight him because every few weeks she'd find some clueless idiot from the last MCT platoon to get to Pensacola and tell him that my buddy raped her.

Yeeeaaaaah... don't date WMs.

Edit: If she's worth actually having a relationship with, she's already in one. And usually, she isn't married to a Marine.

sempidr
09-14-11, 01:32 PM
In 1965, at MCRD San Diego, there was a WM, that was so hot. She had been with the Hell's Angels and had got in a lot of trouble for tearing up a town in Northern California, and had a choice of the Marines or prison. She was a fox, but everyone was a little afraid of her. never knew what she could really do, or where her friends were. And she played her role perfectly.

S-

Zulu 36
09-14-11, 02:22 PM
I had the hots for a really cute WM at Pendleton about 1976. Then I found out she was in a DADT kind of way and she had nothing to do romantically with Marines off-duty, male or female. Oh well. I knew a few other lez WMs. They were pretty homely, but fun to play cards and drink beer with.

A Marine I went to a school with was married to probably the most beautiful WM I ever saw. She was literally recruiting poster good looking and WAS on recruiting posters in the early 70s. Nice girl too, very down to earth.

Apache
09-14-11, 03:39 PM
VERY LITTLE INTERACTION

No contact conus
In country I was issued a truck driver with a semi (motors has their own name for a flatbed Semi---) to get one load to one point.
That girl could wheel a truck !
Most impressive was backing that rig down a hill (small mountain)
I was hanging on with white knuckles !

Another time I was issued a 5'. 100 lb girl to my Recon team !
Under my breath What are you doing C.O. ?
She will get the entire team KIA

Rest of the story-she was a 4th degree Black Belt

YLDNDN6
09-14-11, 04:25 PM
I was stationed at NTTC in P'cola, and we married them as fast as they checked in to the place. I got married there to a WM and we lasted about 6 1/2 years. She wasn't especially crazy or anything...we just stopped relating....and I started liking booze and being in bars too much....

TMM54
09-14-11, 07:48 PM
Served with lots of great Marines. Great leaders, great SNCOs, some of them women. Had a son with a beautiful Woman Marine 30 years ago, never married, and saw her two years ago with her husband (also a Marine). Our son is a great young man, he was a Marine also. Life is what we make of it, isn't it.
Semper Fi, Tom

devilbones2
09-15-11, 08:48 AM
There is a WM I see at midnight chow every night at the North DFAC on Bagram. I would have a romantic relationship with her.

chulaivet1966
09-15-11, 11:46 AM
Wayne, I guess we did kind of care, after all, for WMs romantically, from a distance of about a thousand yards.

Morning counselor.....

Correct.
The one I saw from a distance was noticeably larger (ahem) than I would have thought acceptable.
But, what do I know.

Carry on....coffee anyone?...I'm buying.

ggyoung
09-15-11, 12:23 PM
Most WMs back in the middle 60's looked like trolls from under the bridge. Also they could probably kick the crap out male Marines. What I now see is for the most very fine looking young ladies.

Rocky C
09-15-11, 04:32 PM
When I was in school in Pensacola in the late 70's of course it was all Branches of the Armed Forces, more Girls than Guys there. I'm not going to comment about the WM's but the Air Force Chicks were HOT!!!

I fell in Love every weekend ;)

Semper Gumby,
Rocky

Zulu 36
09-15-11, 04:37 PM
When I was in school in Pensacola in the late 70's of course it was all Branches of the Armed Forces, more Girls than Guys there. I'm not going to comment about the WM's but the Air Force Chicks were HOT!!!

I fell in Love every weekend ;)

Semper Gumby,
Rocky

I fall in lust every time I visit #1 daughter at her unit. Good looking AF girls all over. They like Marines too, I've learned (just not 58-year old ones).

bpatk
09-15-11, 08:07 PM
Ahhh....I have to agree with the "someone said they existed". Did have several at 29Palms in Comm school as well as SatComm school, but that was all branches and civillians. Must have been the units I was in since in '82-'86 I know there was a good herd of them in everything except front line units. I understand that has changed somewhat too. I can tell you's all that Title IX is what did me in on getting promoted to Cpl in '86. My Co. CO told me this point blank. A freind of mine that I'm in contact with still is married to a reservist WM. He is still in, and in Afghanistan. The Corps caused a lot of grief for them until he went to OCS since she was an O. Never did understand it though since there was NO chance of them being in the same unit. He being in ANGLICO and she was in public relations at HQMC. Oh well rules is rules and they overcame and are still married and in love.

giveen
09-16-11, 08:53 AM
I've had a few crushes on WM while dating the woman who is now my wife. Never did anything about it though. <br />
<br />
I did learn to keep my mouth shut though. Was on guard duty for MCAS Yuma and made a...

blockhead5
09-16-11, 09:24 AM
I was station with a few WM's at Cherry Point and had a relationships with a couple. To be honest it went rather well. Neither was a long-term deal but that was Ok for the time and place. I guess it just depends on your mind-set.

Sgt Leprechaun
09-17-11, 01:31 AM
Neat topic.

Well, I suppose I'm the exception.

I had exclusive relationships with WM's once I got to 'The wing' in the 80's.

Never had an issue, really other than the normal expected ones.

And....ended up going on a blind date with another WM....who I'm still married to, 23 years later and counting... :)

So I am rather fond of 'em LOL

Ronal5
09-17-11, 10:51 AM
:D I saw some while I was in Boot camp at MCRD a whole platoon on them across the grinder them our DI said about face and that was the last WM I ever saw.:p

Sgt Leprechaun
09-17-11, 05:36 PM
Ha!

Hey is that a pic of your house? Looks good!

sgtjimh
09-17-11, 05:54 PM
only for about a hour......... a very nice hour.

Marine84
09-17-11, 11:37 PM
Neither was a long-term deal but that was Ok for the time and place. I guess it just depends on your mind-set.

That was the way I looked at it. I was like a kid in a candy store! I knew I wouldn't be in one place too long and it was OK. What is it with you guys want to marry everybody you lay down with? I never understood that.

It's a shame some of you have been jaded by a few of my Sisters out there. Kept y'all from missing out meeting some of us cool ones.

By the way, I ROCKED that fking uniform! :banana:

Sgt Leprechaun
09-18-11, 12:07 AM
Of THAT I have no doubt! As I said...I always LIKED WM's. Hell, they understood (mostly) having to get called in, bull**** details, deployments, etc.

I dunno tho, maybe I'm the exception rather than the rule...

Nez728
09-18-11, 03:07 AM
That was the way I looked at it. I was like a kid in a candy store! I knew I wouldn't be in one place too long and it was OK. What is it with you guys want to marry everybody you lay down with? I never understood that.

It's a shame some of you have been jaded by a few of my Sisters out there. Kept y'all from missing out meeting some of us cool ones.

I think the reason why some male Marines have issues with WM is because they expect us to still act like civilian women. Don't forget that we're also Marines and everyone knows that Marines are all missing a lil something in the sanity department. Are we crazier than civilian women though? Some are, some aren't, never know which one you'll end up meeting. I know a guy (a Marine) that says if he (or I) wasn't a Marine, he'd snatch me up, no other reason why he wouldn't. I think it's retarded, but hey, that's the way he feels.

And like Marine84 said, there is something that makes male Marines just want to go straight to marriage, especially the ones that are stationed overseas. Why is that?? I've never seen so many young, married (or divorced) or eager to marry men in one spot before I joined.

And you have to admit, we do make the uniform look awesome :D

MD8724
09-19-11, 01:23 AM
Eww

YLDNDN6
09-19-11, 11:51 AM
Chicks in cammies....still a favorite of mine....

FistFu68
09-19-11, 01:08 PM
:evilgrin: Every now and Then When the Air Smelled like tha Zoo on a Windy Day,I knew there was some Walking Mattress around...But never Saw one I'd stick...Till I saw a Few on Here,Glad We don't have Scratch and Sniff Option as of Yet With All Due Respect Of Coarse :p :iwo:

Omegaham
09-19-11, 02:25 PM
From my own personal experience: Your mileage may vary.

There are a lot less women in the Marines than in the civilian world. As a result, the sample size isn't very big. Right now, there's exactly one female in my entire shop; that's one woman among fifty men. Her performance as a Marine has a lot more weight than mine or another male Marine's performance. For example, one of the guys in my shop is a fat alcoholic loser. Does that make all male Marines fat alcoholic losers? Not at all, because there are many Marines in the shop who aren't. But if that one woman is a piece of garbage, there's no one to provide a counterexample. Corporal Wookie Monster's being garbage has a much greater impact. All WMs must be garbage!

What really makes me mad is that oftentimes NCOs hold women to lower standards than the men. If I were to fall out on a run, I'd get told that I was a worthless piece of crap. If a woman falls out on a run, she doesn't get chewed out at all because she's just fulfilling the stereotype. Yep, she's a wook. Can't run. Also, it's a lot easier for women to milk the system, and a much larger percentage of women do it than men. When I got to Pensacola, there was a WM who had stress fractures in her hips from MCT. She went to Medical and got put on crutches. The other WMs saw this... and pretty soon there was a whole freaking platoon of women on crutches. And then they wondered why we didn't respect them...

On the other hand, the best gunny I ever had was a woman. She was tough as nails and hated garbage WMs more than the guys did. We were on a boots 'n' utes run, and this female started falling out. She snarled, "You fall out again, and I'm gonna put my BOOT up your ass!" The female proceeded to fall out again, and the gunny made good on her promise. I then busted up laughing, and she punched me in the face.

I was in love. God bless that woman.

SgtMcCrory
09-20-11, 06:36 PM
the reason i started this is because i just recently got back in touch with a WM that i had a thing for back in the day.

WM's will get your head twisted up real bad if you let 'em. biggest mistake i made while i was in hands down

sempidr
09-20-11, 07:42 PM
the reason i started this is because i just recently got back in touch with a WM that i had a thing for back in the day.

WM's will get your head twisted up real bad if you let 'em. biggest mistake i made while i was in hands down

So I have to ask - is the WM in the first sentence responsible for any part of the confessions of the second sentence???????

If so, WTF??????????

S-

Otter5
09-20-11, 07:52 PM
BAMs in my day as they were called, were around ,ya didn`t jus didnt see them. BUT I will tell in those days were taught to fight as well as us

Otter5
09-20-11, 08:01 PM
SGT Mc ,, that lady knows everything you do .you play games she can do just as well as you . kinda drives ya nuts don`t it :)

sparkie
09-20-11, 08:46 PM
:evilgrin: Every now and Then When the Air Smelled like tha Zoo on a Windy Day,I knew there was some Walking Mattress around...But never Saw one I'd stick...Till I saw a Few on Here,Glad We don't have Scratch and Sniff Option as of Yet With All Due Respect Of Coarse :p :iwo:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,[I could go on]. Jack,,,, I think you made me think o bladder control pills,,,,,,,,,,

sparkie
09-20-11, 08:49 PM
Blind guy at a fish market,,,,,, "Hello, Ladies".

EGTSpec
09-20-11, 09:50 PM
It wasn't a WM for me. I was stationed at an Army base for my MOS training. (USAMMCS Huntsville, AL) Met a WAC there and we dated for about a month. Broke up, and the next month she claimed she was pregnant with my Baby. I refused to marry her after being pressured to by the base Catholic Priest. Then was sent to Oki. Almost a year later, a Marine joined our company and one night was showing pictures of his wife and "his" daughter. Yep you guessed it. It was my old GF. Never told him. Didn't see the point in ruining his life while he was half way around the world.

sscjoe
09-22-11, 08:13 AM
My experience same as Bobs, except no marriage threats. USAMPS Anniston, AL. The Army had WAC basic training there and they would get base liberty. It was a great time to be a 20 yr old, the WACs loved Marines and there weren't many of us.

micarr57
09-22-11, 08:56 PM
i almost got married to one on a 96 hour weekend.....i sobered up

Sheila Hays
09-23-11, 11:45 PM
I know I shouldn't be in this forum, but some remarks ****ed me off. Sparkie, that is just not right about the fish remark. I dated a few MARINES, I was always treated with respect. I'm married to a civilian. Semper Fi Sheila Hays

Omegaham
09-23-11, 11:50 PM
I know I shouldn't be in this forum, but some remarks ****ed me off. Sparkie, that is just not right about the fish remark. I dated a few MARINES, I was always treated with respect. I'm married to a civilian. Semper Fi Sheila Hays

I think you just got trolled (http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=trollface&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8).

http://media3.teenormous.com/items/ih1.redbubble.net/130/work.6875469.1.fc-550x550-white.v3.jpg

cubawatcher
09-24-11, 04:37 AM
While in boot camp I was made battalion runner for the day.In the battalion office were several wms.A wm cpl.told me to do something and of coarse I replied "YES SIR".That was a mistake!She she chewed my as. out big time.Best remark was "do I look like a sir?!"Fact of the matter was she did.:marine:

Sheila Hays
09-24-11, 10:05 AM
All of you Marines should be thankful we were around. In the mess hall we didn't even sit near each other. Every Marine I dated was good looking, I was never critical of those that were not. If they had a good personality, that was great. I have to admit I did marry one, we lasted four years. I had great times at the EM club and the NCO club in San Diego. We also had beach parties, the Marines rented cottages. That's when your life was in danger, too many Marines, too little time.

cubawatcher
09-25-11, 02:03 PM
Shelia,thank you for serving in the Corps.We're not always very sensitive to women Marines or each other but all part of being a Marine I guess.Semper Fi to you! Tom and yes my wife has put with my Marine crap for 43 years as well as from:flag: her brother and mine also Marines.

Sheila Hays
09-26-11, 02:30 PM
The Marines on our base were going to schools, DI's, Sea school, I went to IBM school in downtown San Diego. I also went to school on Parris Island for four weeks, Office Procedures Course. We had alot of Marines land on our base coming from Okinawa and Japan. Please respect the Woman Marines, we had a hard time joining the Corps. The Navy was always trying to grab us.

Arlene Horton
09-26-11, 07:43 PM
:yes:

Wow, Kim...way back when I was in the ratio of males to WMs was out of sight! The best way was to stay with a group until you found an interesting one and then consider dating. Big problem usually was they always had big, impossible ideas about relationships. Too many times proposals were just propositions...:yes:

FistFu68
09-27-11, 12:26 PM
:beer: Lucky that Marine was Blind Sparkie...'cause some Marines were so Hard up they'ed Be dating and Doin' tha BULLDOG :D :iwo:

CNash
09-27-11, 01:03 PM
It wasn't a WM for me. I was stationed at an Army base for my MOS training. (USAMMCS Huntsville, AL) Met a WAC there and we dated for about a month. Broke up, and the next month she claimed she was pregnant with my Baby. I refused to marry her after being pressured to by the base Catholic Priest. Then was sent to Oki. Almost a year later, a Marine joined our company and one night was showing pictures of his wife and "his" daughter. Yep you guessed it. It was my old GF. Never told him. Didn't see the point in ruining his life while he was half way around the world.
You many not have wanted to runin his life and that is great, however one day that child will be asking questions just as I did when I was a child and did not have a father. I asked about my father and she never would tell me anything. I learned my Fathers name prior to her death in 2006 My Mother was stationed in Parris Island SC for boot. they met there. He took her at some point to Englewood NJ were she met his family. Like you when she told him she was pregnant, he said he would marry her however he did not love her and that he had a fiance. Needless to say this is why she never told me. How can you conceive a child and not want to be part of their life in some small way. I have been searching for my Father since my Mothers death in 2006. Your child will search for you as well. Count on it

SgtMcCrory
09-28-11, 03:35 AM
While in boot camp I was made battalion runner for the day.In the battalion office were several wms.A wm cpl.told me to do something and of coarse I replied "YES SIR".That was a mistake!She she chewed my as. out big time.Best remark was "do I look like a sir?!"Fact of the matter was she did.:marine:

Lol one time a friend of mine got a whole lot of lip from some WM because he said "i don't get it, if we all have to shave our side burns how come you don't?". this chick had sideburns thicker than i can grow mine to this day. she went off like a grenade!

SgtMcCrory
09-28-11, 03:39 AM
I think the reason why some male Marines have issues with WM is because they expect us to still act like civilian women. Don't forget that we're also Marines and everyone knows that Marines are all missing a lil something in the sanity department. Are we crazier than civilian women though? Some are, some aren't, never know which one you'll end up meeting. I know a guy (a Marine) that says if he (or I) wasn't a Marine, he'd snatch me up, no other reason why he wouldn't. I think it's retarded, but hey, that's the way he feels.

And like Marine84 said, there is something that makes male Marines just want to go straight to marriage, especially the ones that are stationed overseas. Why is that?? I've never seen so many young, married (or divorced) or eager to marry men in one spot before I joined.

And you have to admit, we do make the uniform look awesome :D

that devil that says he wouldn't date you has probably figures it's a bad idea. single or faithful female marines are about as common as single/faithful male marines

Sheila Hays
09-28-11, 12:04 PM
Marines coming in from Okinawa were always ready to get married. I was only nineteen when I got my first proposal, prior to joining the Marines, I was engaged to a future Marine. We went thru bootcamp together but miles apart from each other. I saw a lot of marriages going on, why join up if the only reason you have is to get married. I know the Marines are hot but hey, you could have your pick. Why get married? Semper Fi

FistFu68
10-01-11, 05:53 AM
:evilgrin: LORIX Where are YOU DARLIN??? :D :iwo:

SgtMcCrory
10-03-11, 12:56 AM
Marines coming in from Okinawa were always ready to get married. I was only nineteen when I got my first proposal, prior to joining the Marines, I was engaged to a future Marine. We went thru bootcamp together but miles apart from each other. I saw a lot of marriages going on, why join up if the only reason you have is to get married. I know the Marines are hot but hey, you could have your pick. Why get married? Semper Fi

i really never understood that either. i almost married my girlfriend from high school just so i could take her with me. thank god i didn't. she ended up getting pregnant with some other guys baby and blew up like a grenade. she was 4"3 100 pounds when i was with her. when i ran into her again she was 5'3 170 easy.

the only other time i even considered getting married while i was in was to get the hell out of the barracks. but the one chick i considered doing that with got hitched with another marine before i could bring it up.

the more i think about it i'm glad i never god down with any WM's. seemed like they were always getting down with a new guy every time i saw 'em

Marine84
10-03-11, 06:24 PM
That would have been me Mc - LOL!

I couldn't tell you how many marriage proposals I had. I'm just glad I had enough sense about me to take things with a grain of salt. Hell, I lied too when I drank! I lied when I was sober too - LOL!

That was one of the (many) things I loved about being a WM - everywhere we went, the ratio of men to women was AT LEAST 100 to 1. I'd be a wore out old gal if I had actually got some from ALL of them but, just having your pick was awesome! Of course I never went anywhere by myself - I may have veered away from you during the night but, not by myself. And, believe it or not, there were times when I passed out in places other than my own rack where a Marine had taken care of me and would have killed if anybody else had even TRIED to lay a hand on me. LOL! One even walked/carried me all the way to my barracks and handed me over to my DECK NCO. I guess I had their respect because they had seen what I was capable of if I started to fight. Not with the women, I never had a problem with the women. If some bonehead said the wrong thing.........for instance - another WM and I were coming out of a bar in Iwakuni one night. A group of M&M's walked by and one said "well I don't suppose either one of you wants to f__k tonight, would you?". I immediately picked up a few rocks and threw them at him the whole time I was behind him cussing him for being a triflin', no d__k such and such.

Phantom Blooper
10-03-11, 06:28 PM
You had PMS and menopause that young? Damn.........:beer:

Marine84
10-03-11, 07:09 PM
You had PMS and menopause that young? Damn.........:beer:

LOL! You know how it is.............instant b!tch, just add alcohol. I was Ms Laffy Happy until somebody pi$$ed me off.

FistFu68
10-03-11, 08:06 PM
:beer: I was a 3 Letter Man Myself ...S-E-X...I'd nail Em and then Keep Stepping I used too Leave W.M's at tha Pier Crying...A couple even threathed Commiting SUICIDE!!! Wonder how many of them W.M's are in tha VA.System now taking VALIUM Or Hormone Med's :confused: :iwo:

sparkie
10-03-11, 08:41 PM
WMs soundin kinda like stamps,,,,, I assume from you people,,,,,, Lick em and stick em. I never felt that way. 'course I never knew any.

FistFu68
10-03-11, 10:58 PM
:beer: Lick the inside of a Tuna Can with your Eye's Closed SPARKIE,And You can just maybe in Your Wildest Imagination after You drink a 30 Pack Of Steel Reserve where I've Been LMFAO,With all Due Respect Ladies!!! :p :yes:

FaDeD
10-04-11, 11:07 AM
My marriage almost ended because of an emotional affair with a WM from this site.

Not naming names.
It was bad news.

awbrown1462
10-04-11, 11:38 AM
after my frist unit F/2-12 I worked with WMs in every unit after that one that would be from 74 to 81. I guess it would depend on what kind of unit you where with if there was WMs or not. But I never tried to go out with any of them do not belive in dating co-workers back then or even now ( my wife would kill me now ) had a Male Lt marry a Female L/Cpl he was transfered to a new unit on the base after he got married

jp2usmc
10-04-11, 11:47 AM
Often looked, but never sh*t where you sleep.

...or is it "Never sh*t where you eat"?

Either way.

Never date someone you work with, be that in the Corps or elsewhere.

Sheila Hays
10-05-11, 01:41 PM
Sparky, I'm so surprised at some of the things you say about "WM'S". Do you have this thing about tuna? We are all Marines, and should respect each other. Altho, I will say when I ran out of money, I went out on a date. The Marine was a Cpl. and I was a LCpl. He would take me to dinner, never made advances on me. Semper Fi

sparkie
10-05-11, 08:35 PM
WMs soundin kinda like stamps,,,,, I assume from you people,,,,,, Lick em and stick em. I never felt that way. 'course I never knew any.

What did I do wrong? Never had that attitude. I believe in marriage, having been married 40 yrs myself. I do believe in flirtin, which I would do with you without notice. That stuffn ain't real. Shiela,, pls forgive.

FistFu68
10-05-11, 08:55 PM
:beer: :D :beer:

Sheila Hays
10-06-11, 02:04 AM
Sparkie, thanks for that reply. I appreciate it, and I respect you for it. Semper Fi. Sheila Hays

SgtMcCrory
10-06-11, 02:55 AM
That would have been me Mc - LOL!

I couldn't tell you how many marriage proposals I had. I'm just glad I had enough sense about me to take things with a grain of salt. Hell, I lied too when I drank! I lied when I was sober too - LOL!

That was one of the (many) things I loved about being a WM - everywhere we went, the ratio of men to women was AT LEAST 100 to 1. I'd be a wore out old gal if I had actually got some from ALL of them but, just having your pick was awesome! Of course I never went anywhere by myself - I may have veered away from you during the night but, not by myself. And, believe it or not, there were times when I passed out in places other than my own rack where a Marine had taken care of me and would have killed if anybody else had even TRIED to lay a hand on me. LOL! One even walked/carried me all the way to my barracks and handed me over to my DECK NCO. I guess I had their respect because they had seen what I was capable of if I started to fight. Not with the women, I never had a problem with the women. If some bonehead said the wrong thing.........for instance - another WM and I were coming out of a bar in Iwakuni one night. A group of M&M's walked by and one said "well I don't suppose either one of you wants to f__k tonight, would you?". I immediately picked up a few rocks and threw them at him the whole time I was behind him cussing him for being a triflin', no d__k such and such.

whoa whoa wait a minute. i wasn't one of those young marines following a WM around with like puppy.

Yo why were you throwing rocks at those marines. they were just cutting through all the BS. If you had said yes they'd have been called geniuses

When were you in Iwakuni? you ever go to the marine lounge? is my buddy takashi still hanging out there? you ever hang out at second phase? i loved that bar!

Phantom Blooper
10-06-11, 05:58 PM
Throwing rocks is the way the cavewomen Marines did it....

Nowadays it is just....

I find you very attractive.

Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me.

But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse.

Now, I'm doing that. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible....:banana:

Marine84
10-06-11, 06:09 PM
Jan 86 - hung out at Charlie Brown's, The Poem and always got pre-flighted at the E Club. There were a couple of other places but, can't remember names. I probably stuck my head in every open door that I could. Me and this M&M wanted to go to a hotel but, didn't know how to say it to the cabbie. We got a bartender at Charlie Brown's to write it out on a piece of paper for us so we could give to the driver. He did, we got in the cab and gave the note to the driver, he chuckled a little but, promptly dropped us off at a hotel. We would have never known this place was a hotel.

I thought about it later. What if that bartender had told the driver to take us out to the seawall, kill us and throw us off? I wouldn't be here to entertain y'all!

0231Marine
10-07-11, 06:25 AM
Dated a few and had a lot of fun. Then met one in my unit and fell hard for her. We'll be married 5 years in December and she is terrific. I'm a civilian now but she is still on active duty and is a SSgt.

jp2usmc
10-07-11, 08:35 AM
Wow! Congratulations on that one.

GYSGTCHICKU
10-07-11, 06:59 PM
1960-1962 Stationed at Camp SMITH, Hawaii. A compay of WM's there. Almost everyone of them were great Marines AND real ladies. Dated a couple.

SgtMcCrory
10-07-11, 09:02 PM
1960-1962 Stationed at Camp SMITH, Hawaii. A compay of WM's there. Almost everyone of them were great Marines AND real ladies. Dated a couple.

you might be the first marine i've ever heard describe 'em like that.

i'm a little biased because of the things i've seen when i was in but im sure there are a few good WM's out there. i tried to train a WM that worked with me in iwakuni. she never bothered learning how to do our job but even though the joined 6 months after me she managed to make Sgt before i got out of LCpl...

wildwoman73
12-17-11, 07:51 PM
I worked with them at Base Motors/Pendleton, circa '78. Our Co. Gunny was a WM...Their barracks was next store. Busy place..
That is some funny stuff.

Interesting reading about how WM's were segregated. Can't imagine. And later past this entry about the ratio 15:1, ya. That's a trip. Never lack for attention. I won't say I didn't eat up some of the attention but anywhere I went prior to USMC, the men to women ratio was about like this.

I remember in boot camp the religous liason or lay reader was such a sweet innocent girl. Often I wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth for cramming scripture down my throat when all I wanted to be able to do is use FIRE built with in me to climb that damnn rope!!! Later after graduation I checked in to my MOS school and she was the first one I saw there. Besides feeling uncomfortable like a hen in a pack of wolves...I noticed right away that she had turned into a "lay" something but it wasn't reader.

MOS school was crazy. I've seen less partner swapping in soap operas. WM barracks...hated them. The only way to survive them and not rack up numbers like many WM's was to be able to out drink them.

blackshirts
12-21-11, 07:49 PM
Disgusting wookies...never "romantically," but target practice yes.