PDA

View Full Version : Fake Colonel Michael Hamilton given 16 months jail in Stolen Valor case

Sgt Leprechaun
09-14-11, 12:02 AM
Most will recall THIS scumbag from last year. <br />
<br />
Mental health problems my AZZ. <br />
<br />
From the original article....you'll note much of the usual nonsense...a non hacker decides to promote himself...

weapons124
09-14-11, 11:40 AM
good god lol He must be a retard thinking he wasnt gonna get caught especially in jville. hahahaha

hbharrison
09-14-11, 12:05 PM
What a Jackwagon does he not get the old saying that "don't do the crime if ya can't afford do the time".

chulaivet1966
09-15-11, 12:06 PM
Personally....
I don't give a sh!t what excuse is provided by attorneys, shrinks, family or friends.
One does this self exaltation by choice knowing they are just posers, phonies and cowards associating themselves with those who have served honorably, many of whom sacrificed limbs and brain cells.
They deserve any punishment the system will be willing to dish out.

No, it's not a violent crime but unless one has actually served (sacrificed) they probably won't comprehend the degree of insult that it truly is.
It also ****!s me off how few choose to serve our country in military but that's a different thread altogether.
If we are going to keep the Brotherhood of courage (serving in general) sanctified and honorable these asskoles need to feel the pain.

That's my take on it.....carry on...
(feels like my coffee is working well this morning)

chulaivet1966
09-15-11, 12:23 PM
Agreed, Wayne, he took the benefits with that phony bullss**** application of his, fk him....

(and, normally, someone does not get a house of correction or prison sentence unless he or she has a record.
So I can see where this guy might have had a couple of other fraud-related things on his printout, and that would assure jail time)======

That made me curious too.
The 'jail time' seemed quite rare but I'm dammed happy about it.
This mentality will never go away.
At best, it can only be diminished by providing these ilk with appropriate punishment.
(Hmmm....dare I say a location referred to as 'Poser Island'):)

Now....how do we get all those buckaroos back from this sh!t stain so they can be allocated to those without limbs and other injuries?

Carry on.....

FistFu68
09-15-11, 12:41 PM
:evilgrin: Dammmmm,He could have traded in that Top Row of John Wayne Medal's for The Congressional Medal Of Honor!!! :D

chulaivet1966
09-15-11, 01:00 PM
:evilgrin: Dammmmm,He could have traded in that Top Row of John Wayne Medal's for The Congressional Medal Of Honor!!!

:)

Great observation.
Maybe he should get (2) MOH's for the trade in.;)
Wouldn't want him to feel stiffed with the transaction.

Carry on....

bpatk
09-15-11, 08:40 PM
SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!! Well I do say maybe he shoulnt've got one dime from the VA but I KNOW they've got mental health peep's that would've helped him before he made it to this point!!!! Hey do look at the fruit salad on his right tit. Hmmm four CAR and three PUC awards???? Left tit looks like he hi-jacked those from Audie Murphy!! PURE JOHN WAYNE FOLLORE.........Nuff said. Over & Ouuuut