PDA

View Full Version : SA Pro Cons

koedyker89
08-21-11, 01:54 AM
Im on TAD for 179 days during this period I needed SA Pro Cons. Does my unit write them or my assinged unit write them? I couldnt find the awnser. I do know they need to write Pro Cons when my TAD is complete. I ask because my shop has submitted Pro Cons for me without talking to me, and knowing any accomplishments I have done. The unit im with has submitted SA Pro Cons for me as well but I am not real sure how that will effect me and the set that just hit the system. If my shop was in the wrong how do I get it corrected? (yes the short awnser is chain of command) I want real information.

jairen
08-21-11, 09:14 AM
Honestly, you need to talk to a SNCO that you work for. They will have the answers you need, not anyone here.

bpatk
08-21-11, 12:08 PM
was TAD several times for extended periods. THIS IS a highly judgementive road and each command you're TAD to will do it different. my experiance was your command unit MAY do **** poor p & c's so as to get you back sooner if they need the manpowr slot filled. I my be wrong & it's outdated but,,,,there was a reg for this.

koedyker89
08-21-11, 11:27 PM
I tried finding the order but no luck, only that i need pro cons from my tad unit upon completion (IRAM). I am with the AF so there are very few Marines. I am the serior enlisted here, as a Cpl. The other Cpls know what I know and the Lts and Capts well they really dont know **** either.