PDA

View Full Version : Update?

Marinefelon
08-19-11, 09:07 PM
I am extremely bored so decided to google these two Marines.

Pfc. Alvin Reed Lovely and Lance Cpl. Christian Carney

They were accused of killing another Marine Steven Serrano in 2008. Does anyone have an update on this case? Just curious. (I was with 5th Mar Reg when this happened)

Also any updates on Pvt. Emrys John, Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, Pvt. Kesuan Sykes, 21 The Marines who were accused of killing their Sergeant in 2007???

Seems like all the articles are old.

thewookie
08-19-11, 09:42 PM
Also any updates on Pvt. Emrys John, Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, Pvt. Kesuan Sykes, 21 The Marines who were accused of killing their Sergeant in 2007???

I didn't hear about the first one, or it didn't stick with me like the one above. That one above, sticks with me, very sad. If proven guilty, I hope they hang those cowards. But that might be too quick and painless for what they deserve. They killed him after they raped his wife in front of him. Terrible, absolutely terrible. :mad:

Joshjames1234
08-20-11, 02:26 AM
I remember that happening...not too far from my house. Horrible. No idea what the latest is, though.

Marinefelon
08-22-11, 07:27 PM
Everything is from 08 that I find.
It is a tragedy, people are Effing stupid! And they will get theirs. If they want to die make them live life in solitary... If they are begging to not go on death row put them there! Hanging is quick I think The cocktail is good strap them down make them lay there knowing whats about to happen.
Or send them to Saudi or Egypt where they really hook people up!

usmchauer
08-22-11, 09:43 PM
Serrano's death had to do with either drugs or being involved with someone else's wife. I had already been long gone out of 2/5, but I do remember one of my buddies telling me the story a while ago. Don't know what happened to anyone involved with his death.