PDA

View Full Version : Broken Leg/blood tranfusions

BrownT
08-15-11, 02:33 AM
Long story short, enlisted in the Marine Corps back in 08 while in highschool, went to meps, did that whole shebang, got a ship date after i graduated was a poole n ready to go. few months later car accident compound fracture of my femur, and broke my wrist in a couple places. they put a rod in my femur, and a couple pins in my wrist, all of which now i've gotten removed and thankfully made a full recovery couple years later.

I've been trying n seeing about giving it another shot. but basically any one i talk to gives me an "yeah you're f@cked look" n blows me off or gives me the whole run around of "i'll make a few calls" and im never to hear back from them again, or my calls are literally ignored.

so my question here is, do i stand a shot? is there a waiver or something out there? if there is are the Marines not accepting that right now? I honestly dont mind a no, and i honestly dont mind being told the only job i could get with that is some desk job or cleaning toilets. I just want to become a Marine..sooner if not eventually.

Sgt Leprechaun
08-15-11, 11:25 AM
1: READ THE RULES. No profile, no answers. Deleted until one appears.

2: Easy answer, no, you don't. Not with all those pins. Sorry, just the way it is.