PDA

View Full Version : Did any of my peers make it o E-9?

bpatk
08-14-11, 06:47 PM
Well this is what I'm searching for. I'm just curious if someone can direct me to a site that shows E-9's in theMarines? I know this is a small club. The USMC site I think only shows SgtMaj of Corps & major comands. I'm just curious if anyone I know made it to the top. Someone I was in with that went OCS is a LtCol now and one other is a CWO3. did see one gal that was in admin at he reserve center is a MSgt. I'd be quite supprised if she got any promotion other than meritorious in her carrer.

bpatk
08-15-11, 10:05 PM
100 of you's have looked at this & no one knows how to aquire a list?? Yeah I get the point of it might be just a marketing scam but its not. I'd think this list might be available since it wouldn't be a big one. Oh well it's worth a shot across the bow!

Quinbo
08-15-11, 11:40 PM
Best I can offer is checking out TWS. Fill out the profile and it has a search engine that looks for any Marines members that have served in the same units as you then automatically provides you a list organized by unit. It's worth a try... I found my first fire team leader on there. He is now a major. I found my best friend from 1/5 on there. He is now a CWO4 gunner. I found the gunny I worked for at quantico and he is now a retired master guns. Also found 2 Marines from my boot camp platoon on there. Numerous others that I served with as well.

I'm not trying to promote that site here but it is worth a try.

Sgt Leprechaun
08-16-11, 11:16 AM
You might actually try google, using just the name (or as much of it as you know). Such as "SgtMaj so and so". Or spelled out.

There isn't any list that I know that lists all the SgtMaj's.

bpatk
08-20-11, 08:13 PM
thank all!!!!!! one question what is TWS??

Sgt Leprechaun
08-20-11, 08:16 PM
"Together We Served". It's a website.

bpatk
08-21-11, 03:17 PM
thanks