PDA

View Full Version : VA REgional called...claim heading to final process.

Riven37
08-01-11, 03:32 PM
Received a phone call from VA Administration about my Systemic heart claim due to AO. The claim was put in 2 years ago and he said my claim will be going into judication and would take several more months before I find out if I will get that 60 % increase for my heart. This VA guy did say they are backlogged at least a year or longer depends on the claim.

Rocky C
08-01-11, 05:11 PM
Good Luck Brother.
Everything is retroactive from when you filed your claim $$$

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Sgt Leprechaun
08-02-11, 01:58 AM
Oh how typical. Mine is sitting in 'decision' phase...and it's my FIRST time out of the box.

Only been pushing 2 years now. Gee how time flies when you are having fun.

FistFu68
08-02-11, 04:43 AM
:evilgrin: Actually they are waiting for You Men too Drop Dead 1ST,Sad but True;Hang in there Out Live their Pencil Whipping Azzez!!!S/F GodLuck 2 both of You MARINES :thumbup::iwo:

Rocky C
08-02-11, 06:20 AM
:evilgrin: Actually they are waiting for You Men too Drop Dead 1ST,Sad but True;Hang in there Out Live their Pencil Whipping Azzez!!!S/F GodLuck 2 both of You MARINES :thumbup::iwo:

True Words Right There.
Sad but True...

Riven37
08-02-11, 10:13 AM
I will no hold my breath … besides I believe Washington are going to ct our benefits soon if you guys don’t believe it then you are not paying attention .

spotts
08-02-11, 03:46 PM
Contrary to popular belief most of us at the VA try to grant as many claims as possible. If you dislike the rules and regs then I suggest you ask your Senators and Congressmen to chnage the laws governing the VA.

Sgt Leprechaun
08-02-11, 04:26 PM
Spotts, you've helped me in the past and I DO believe that the 'rank and file' of MOST VA offices are decent folks trying to do the right thing for 'us'. But the process itself (and I figure I'm as good example as any) is what is so absolutely frustrating. Everyone, and I mean EVERYone, I've talked to, in person, on the phone, and via email, has been NOTHING but respectful, helpful and decent. But it seems as if their hands are just as tied by the system itself as ours are.

I don't think most of us would complain about a reasonable wait time, heck I expected the process to take a year. But it does seem that the process is stretched out to the nth degree. Either because of the process worship itself, or, perhaps, the massive number of people trying to claim bogus crap and constantly begging for upgrades and re'evals. I don't know. Perhaps a combination of the two.