PDA

View Full Version : willing to help

usmc4life1991
07-27-11, 10:02 AM
any poolees that want to ask questions but feel if you do your going to be yelled at or people will be ass holes towards you. Feel free to ask me! im always willing to help

usmc4life1991
07-28-11, 10:22 PM
no profile no answer sound familiar to you? that rule is a load of horse ****... they come here to get answers not denied answers because they dont fill out a profile

thewookie
07-28-11, 11:24 PM
no profile no answer sound familiar to you? that rule is a load of horse ****... they come here to get answers not denied answers because they dont fill out a profile

Maybe you should take that up with the Mods or Shafer. Seems like you just want to pimp your website; maybe you should make your own chatroom. ;)

doc h fmf
07-29-11, 07:14 AM
I Second That Wookie Boy The Nerve Of Some Boots Think They Are Know It Alls> There Are Rules For A Reason.

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Apache
07-29-11, 01:58 PM
New generation
No rules no responsibilities
Have it your way

Phantom Blooper
07-29-11, 07:54 PM
Run Forrest....run!

sparkie
07-30-11, 08:17 AM
"Check out my youtube channel to help answer your questions about boot camp and about the marines in general "

Capitol M, son, Try it out sometime.

chulaivet1966
07-30-11, 09:42 AM
Rules of the forum. It may sound harsh, but it is a private forum, not a public one.

It's that simple.

To the OP: your attitude and remarks criticizing how this 'private' USMC site is run is out of line.
These rules exist for valid reasons that I have witnessed.
You'll find out soon enough with your own site.

Carry on.

Vandrel
07-30-11, 10:02 PM
"Check out my youtube channel to help answer your questions about boot camp and about the marines in general "

Capitol M, son, Try it out sometime.

Yikes....first video on that channel is pro-DADT repeal and "I know homosexuals on active duty".

Not exactly the place I'd refer young folks to for answers about the Marine Corps. Just sayin....

Vandrel
07-30-11, 10:09 PM
Also

Date of Birth June 17, 1991 (20)

I make youtube videos to help people wanting to join like you... or just go clubbing.. or cook out and definitely a whole lot of beer, tobacco, and xbox

I would advise you take a few moments to check your statements before posting them.

As far as your videos go, good initiative but I would clean up the DADT part as it's irrelivent to future recruits. They don't need to be bombarded with that sort of nonsense.