PDA

View Full Version : FACT- Stop Mosque building peacfully

ShannonL
07-20-11, 12:21 PM
Hello Marines,

Well a lot has happened since I was last here. I started a new job and been very busy. I am happy Bin Laden got capped.

Anyway. If any of you want to stop a mosque being built anywhere, just very publically BURY a pig on the land. The qoran states, very strictly, that a mosque may not be built on "Pig soiled ground". That's all you need to do.

I hope all is well with you all. God bless and keep you all.

FistFu68
07-20-11, 02:08 PM
:evilgrin: Does Wild Boar qualify,or does it have too Be one of them KOSHER Pig's? :confused: :iwo:

ShannonL
07-20-11, 02:30 PM
Wild boar is just fine, wild pig is still a pig. You can just pop into the butcher and buy one in a pinch. So spread the word.

LandsNGrooves
07-20-11, 04:08 PM
There is a guy on here selling gun lube with ike 13% pig fat in it. Pretty funny. I wonder if all these muzzies know how many ham sandwiches the construction guys ate for lunch building the place.

hbharrison
07-20-11, 05:51 PM
Get some fat from the local BBQ pour it all over the ground.

kabar1
07-20-11, 09:27 PM
where is Arnold the Pig and all his brothers and sisters when you need them.

Zulu 36
07-20-11, 11:26 PM
Pigging a mosque site is all well and good, but be prepared to be prosecuted for a hate crime if you do. Muslims and their liberal tools have no sense of humor about these things.

hbharrison
07-20-11, 11:50 PM
Pigging a mosque site is all well and good, but be prepared to be prosecuted for a hate crime if you do. Muslims and their liberal tools have no sense of humor about these things.

Oh so very true they will come after you.

IW1987
07-21-11, 11:09 PM

Would you have a sense of humor if someone burned a cross on the site of your church? Because in essence, that's what is being done to that land. I don't think you would find it very funny.

Last I checked, I took an oath to support and defend my constitution and one of those stipulations included defending the freedoms of my country's citizens; having the right to build a mosque where they wish to practice their faith is one of those rights I swore on my life to defend.

Zulu 36
07-21-11, 11:20 PM
Would you have a sense of humor if someone burned a cross on the site of your church? Because in essence, that's what is being done to that land. I don't think you would find it very funny.

Last I checked, I took an oath to support and defend my constitution and one of those stipulations included defending the freedoms of my country's citizens; having the right to build a mosque where they wish to practice their faith is one of those rights I swore on my life to defend.

No, I wouldn't be terribly upset if someone burned a cross where my church was to be built. Simply because that would be merely a weak symbolic act against the Christian Church. It doesn't have the same meaning as defiling a mosque location with the corpse of an animal considered unclean to Muslims. Apples and oranges.

In fact, were someone to burn a cross anywhere in the US, there wouldn't be an anti-religious meaning attached to the act anyway - at least initially.

IW1987
07-21-11, 11:53 PM
No, I wouldn't be terribly upset if someone burned a cross where my church was to be built. Simply because that would be merely a weak symbolic act against the Christian Church. It doesn't have the same meaning as defiling a mosque location with the corpse of an animal considered unclean to Muslims. Apples and oranges.

In fact, were someone to burn a cross anywhere in the US, there wouldn't be an anti-religious meaning attached to the act anyway - at least initially.

Really, what ever does or doesn't offend you - it doesn't matter. In the end it's still hate and disrespect against our citizens and it's against what my Corps stands for.

As well, TylenolPM I agree (though in a less vulgar way), and my brother-in-law (who is a SSgt in the USMC, and is a Muslim) would gladly give a nice deck to the face of an offender, with the arm he lost part of while disarming an IED on his 6th deployment.

These guys are fighting along side of us and you have people here joking about disrespecting something so sacred to them. That's unsat.

Mxzero
07-22-11, 01:25 AM
"The government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Mussulmen [Moslems]."

Comes from the Treaty of Tripoli, 1797. And just as a little fact, it was an Arab nation (Morocco) that recognized our independence first before anyone else. And if you really can't deal with a mosque in an area, grow up. Or move. Boo hoo, someone wants to put up a building that isn't purely Christian in a nation that allows it and codifies it in it's original papers. Not that we're a religious nation legally anyway.

Yonkers
07-22-11, 08:17 AM
The US aint at war with muslims or any other religion for that matter, we are at war with the extremists who take it too far... there are extremists in every religion... I'd love to take out all of the evil people in the world that use religion as a tool and justification for their actions.. Christians are not exempt.

OLE SARG
07-22-11, 10:59 AM
That's all you need to do if you want to be a hate filled piece of ****. I know a couple muslim marines that would gladly kick the ass of any dumbass stupid enough to try to that in their presence.

Just what we need on this site, another punkazz, know it all, fvcking boot. What are you doing ----- trying to be an internet bully??????? Well, you are **** poor at it ------- get a fvcking life punk!!!!!!!:mad:

SEMPER FI,

Zulu 36
07-22-11, 11:06 AM
That's all you need to do if you want to be a hate filled piece of ****. I know a couple muslim marines that would gladly kick the ass of any dumbass stupid enough to try to that in their presence.

But therein lies one of the problems non-Muslim's have with Islam. The default response to an actual, or even perceived insult, is violence.

Mongoose
07-22-11, 11:29 AM
You know, that's something I'd like to see! Cause I know a couple of dumb azz Marines that wouldn't think twice about doing that. Also, there are a lot of hate filled pieces of humanity. For good reasons, I might add.

Zulu 36
07-22-11, 12:13 PM
No that would be the response of a Marine, petunia.

Why did you change the last word from "dumbass" like you had it in your original, unedited reply?

You need to properly and truthfully complete your profile, petunia. Until then, I consider you a troll and unworthy of further response.

Mongoose
07-22-11, 01:18 PM
Just another brainless punk, Chris.

Zulu 36
07-22-11, 01:26 PM
Just another brainless punk, Chris.

Not a new one, Billy. An old one under a new name.

TheReservist
07-22-11, 04:11 PM
I just find it kind of funny to see the generational shift between the older crowd and those that have fought / are still fighting in the wars on terror.

IW1987
07-22-11, 07:10 PM
Just what we need on this site, another punkazz, know it all, fvcking boot. What are you doing ----- trying to be an internet bully??????? Well, you are **** poor at it ------- get a fvcking life punk!!!!!!!:mad:

SEMPER FI,

I don't think he's trying to be a bully, I think he's just pointing out that the original poster (while I understand intended this thread to be a joke: albeit a very bad, disrespectful one) needs to be careful with how he voices his beliefs.

People don't have to change their beliefs, but as a site for Marines, by Marines (past and present), it's really detrimental to our future Marines to be joking about such hate with such a sensitive modern topic.

Otherwise, this is no better than the hate that was directed towards those American citizens who descended from other countries we had conflict with in the past (Japanese, Italians, Germans, etc..). Why are we still doing this? Haven't we learned from our mistakes? Come on, Marines, we're better than that, and when my little brothers join-up in a few years, I don't want them coming on a site like this and be disheartened and think the Corps is filled with hate and racism. We're all green, right? Why don't we treat our citizens that way too?

mgirgiss
07-22-11, 10:59 PM
A few things. 1) I agree with The Reservist, it is pretty interesting to see the difference in thinking between older Marines of past days and the younger Marines who are currently engaged in the War on Terror. It's just proof that the Marine Corps is continually evolving and improving.

2) This thread should be pretty much locked on IW1987's post since said poster articulated exactly what was wrong with the thread from the get go.

3) The OP should be more concerned that he's a guy named Shannon then he is about stopping the random building of mosques. You're a guy... named Shannon, c'mon now bro. Srsly?

pyrojackelope
07-26-11, 12:46 AM
Hello Marines,

Well a lot has happened since I was last here. I started a new job and been very busy. I am happy Bin Laden got capped.

Anyway. If any of you want to stop a mosque being built anywhere, just very publically BURY a pig on the land. The qoran states, very strictly, that a mosque may not be built on "Pig soiled ground". That's all you need to do.

I hope all is well with you all. God bless and keep you all.

That is quite possibly the most racist BS I've ever heard in my life. Why something like this is allowed in a Marine Corps forum is beyond me. Are there no mods here?

mgirgiss
07-26-11, 08:33 AM
That is quite possibly the most racist BS I've ever heard in my life. Why something like this is allowed in a Marine Corps forum is beyond me. Are there no mods here?

If it's any consolation, take a look at where every single hateful comment on this thread is coming from. Look at the posters' profiles, then compare to the profiles of those posting sensible level headed comments. The Marines putting their lives on the line in the current War on Terror are part of that latter group making level headed comments. It has nothing to do with the Marine Corps, but more to do with random hateful old men who probably had that same hateful mindset way before they stepped on the yellow footprints. As far as I'm concerned, they could post whatever they wan't on any random forum, but at the end of the day, their opinions are pretty much irrelevant.

jaggerace
07-26-11, 03:44 PM
So how bout not bury a pig where a mosque is being built. Yeah, seems kinda creepy.