PDA

View Full Version : Hair cuts before boot camp?

Patientlywaitin
07-10-11, 03:50 PM
My whole life my hair has been short. I get a 2 all over, and buzz it. Shouldn't matter should it? Because I heard a few horror stories of people who get their hair short before boot. Just curious. I leave next Sunday by the way! Thank you Marines.

Conch
07-10-11, 03:56 PM
My whole life my hair has been short. I get a 2 all over, and buzz it. Shouldn't matter should it? Because I heard a few horror stories of people who get their hair short before boot. Just curious. I leave next Sunday by the way! Thank you Marines.

It doesn't matter what you do with your hair before you get to Boot, you are still gonna lose your hair when you arrive. Good luck bud.

Apache
07-10-11, 04:38 PM
Don't mean nothin----
Almost as soon as you hit the deck you will lose your hair
Not government issue-don't need it

Tookie22
07-10-11, 05:35 PM
Even if you have just a 2 all around once you arrive at MCRD you get a 0. Youll be fine

Patientlywaitin
07-10-11, 06:27 PM
Alright, thanks Marines. I just didnt wanna be the first picked out lol. Gonna try to be as un-noticeable as possible. Unless I decide I wanna try for squad leader or Guide-on

Sgt Leprechaun
07-10-11, 08:13 PM
I went with about an inch left and got shaved regardless. Just one minor point, go with enough for them to shave off, because even if you go there skinned bald, they are going to shave you ANYway. And trust me you don't want that.