PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to receive a final paycheck?

WakeUp
07-04-11, 02:13 PM
I EAS'd May 29th and still haven't received my check. The last time I was paid was May 13th and I sold back 7 days of leave(they just sent a letter that says I only sold back 6, figures) and didn't take terminal. So I know I have money coming. I called my old IPAC office and they said it's in despersing and I should get it any day but it's been there for weeks now.
Anyone have any experience with this?

Proeliator
07-04-11, 02:46 PM
Your best bet would be to call the Disbursing Office. They would be able to give you the most information. If your last duty station was on the east coast their number is 910-451-4165 and if your last duty station was on the west coast their number is 760-725-5484. The number for the east coast office is correct because I recently worked there and the number for the west coast office came from their website.

WakeUp
07-04-11, 04:04 PM
Thanks, my IPAC office said they couldn't give me the disbursing number.

SlingerDun
07-04-11, 04:46 PM
A "final paycheck" as i recall did not reach my new address in a punctual Marine Corps manner, but the rent and utility notices sure did.

Hang in there, and good luck in our civilian world<label for="rb_iconid_14">http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif</label>

WakeUp
07-04-11, 05:26 PM
Well, all my experiences with the corps were hurry up and wait, so I should have expected this. I guess they don't have to follow the same laws as non government employers...