PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Deployment

Muddyblaster
06-28-11, 03:07 PM
I was wondering if any one might be able to help me. I've been told there is website were Reservist can see what units are leaving for deployments and more or less "apply" to leave with them. Does any one know what this website is? Thank you in advance.

LoveOfCountry
06-29-11, 08:46 AM
Yes. It's called SharePoint, but I think the link and login is Company level specific.

I also think that it is something that can't be shared on a public forum, but I will double check and respond once I hear back.

hussaf
06-29-11, 08:53 AM
Well that's the sharedrive...its got a lot of stuff in there and might be daunting to browse through at first. Not sure about individual augmentee oppertunities though. By the way, that's what you are looking to do; augmentee with other units. You can get on Marine Online or Manpower and volunteer for this stuff.

Muddyblaster
06-29-11, 02:25 PM
Im on manpower, but I don't understand how to find what im looking for.

devilbones2
06-29-11, 03:04 PM
Are you looking to go as an Individual Augmentee or are you looking to join another unit? If you want to go IA, the billet openings are listed here http://www.marines.mil/unit/marforres/MFRHQ/G1/Operations/Sourcing/GlobalBillets.aspx#MFR_Banner

hussaf
06-30-11, 04:10 AM
Yeah, not a fan of Manpoer's layout.

Good lookin out devilbones...

gwamo1
06-30-11, 09:23 PM
Those ranks are one up/one down right? Meaning if it said a position was open for E-5 then either a E-4 or E-6 could apply for it right?

hussaf
07-01-11, 07:42 AM
Typically that is the case, yes.