PDA

View Full Version : Need To Get Bk On Track Sir

CIVI RECRUIT7
06-24-11, 04:01 PM
my sdi is deployed but coming home soon well shes my di was a sdi its on a personal basis i didnt sign well im having troble getting even 200 pushups a day recently and she wants more than that how can i improve my pt scores any tips SIR SEMPER FIDELIS

joseywales
06-24-11, 04:21 PM
from what i can decipher in this it looks like 200 pushups a day is plenty
Do you have a di when you are a Marine friend, I dont understand. can you tell us what"its on a personal basis i didnt sign well" means, and then we'll be able to assist you

joseywales
06-24-11, 04:26 PM
jasmine, you seem to be very very similar to this young lady, could you help her? You seem to have one or two things in common

elliscraig12
06-24-11, 04:36 PM
I don't understand, you're 42yrs old according to your profile, and you're a civilian recruit? What is that? Are you trying to get back in? Seems that if you can do 200 push-ups a day, you're doing quite well.

CIVI RECRUIT7
06-24-11, 04:37 PM
My Best Friend Is A Marine Colonel Former Sdi She Is Training Me Off The Record As Close To Recruit Training As Possible With Me Being A Civilian But I Have To Study On The Marine Corps And Marine Clean Everything To Add The Mental/psycological Stuff Obey Orders Respect Ect She Wants 250 A Day Sir Plus Othr Pt To I Can Do 200 But Its Been Very Difficult Lately So I Cant Do Then As Quickly Sir

CIVI RECRUIT7
06-24-11, 04:42 PM
I don't understand, you're 42yrs old according to your profile, and you're a civilian recruit? What is that? Are you trying to get back in? Seems that if you can do 200 push-ups a day, you're doing quite well.
AS CLOSE AS PLOSSIBLE TO MARINE CORPS TRAINING AS IT CAN GET AND HAS A QUALIFIED D.I OR SDI MAM

wildwoman73
06-24-11, 06:40 PM
my sdi is deployed but coming home soon well shes my di was a sdi its on a personal basis i didnt sign well im having troble getting even 200 pushups a day recently and she wants more than that how can i improve my pt scores any tips SIR SEMPER FIDELIS

Not quite sure what the purpose is other than just getting fit. Push ups are cool and all but they are a lot like money. They aren't everything. Do something else to build your strength. Run. Pump some iron. Wax your vehicle. Shuffle around with the physical exercise. They all help. Does That Help? :)

USNAviator
06-24-11, 06:40 PM
This is fascinating. Who is the Sir you are referencing? And the Marine Corps Handbook is your favorite book? You know you just might win the Award this month. I know there is still time to go but this one may be tough to top.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-24-11, 11:12 PM
I also note the date of birth putting this person, whomever it is, at age '42'.

And, just "PLOSSIBLY" this might be lice.

I'll let it sit for a while just to see what develops.....

UP...and TO YOUR POSTS!

Tennessee Top
06-25-11, 01:52 AM
Don't smell right to me.

Why would a DI/SDI want 200 push-ups a day? Why wouldn't they want so many crunches or a 3 mile run time since that's what recruits are graded on...not push-ups.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-25-11, 02:02 AM
Oh, to be sure. But we'll just see where it goes.

Marine3451
06-27-11, 12:42 AM
i dont know of very many former SDI's that are also currently active Colonels considering the amount of time it takes to reach that rank. The only mustang Colonel I know went to OCS shortly after boot camp over 20 years ago. Usually the ones that are in long enough to be Drill Instructors and then go to OCS retire as Captain/Major.