PDA

View Full Version : uniforms

Vince93
06-18-11, 07:20 AM
right after bootcamp how many pairs of uniforms do we get? and what kind?
do we get different color camis?

Gunstream
06-18-11, 10:23 AM
You should PM Sgt. Lep and ask him to move this to Ask A Marine, as I doubt many poolees are going to have accurate concise answers to this question.

hpZ71
06-18-11, 01:18 PM
Your cammies are issued to you during receiving. If I remember correctly, you get two sets of deserts and two sets of woodlands. Which uniform you wear depends on what phase of boot camp you are in.

As was already stated, a Marine could give you a more accurate answer.

robbyj
06-18-11, 03:48 PM
During is cammis, woodland and desert marpat, and for after all i know is Dress Blues and Alphas for after, google might be able to help.

93Reaper
06-18-11, 08:01 PM
Pretty sure you have to buy all your uniforms at the end of boot camp, the Marine Corps already spends 100,000K (?) training Marines i don't think they would also give us uniforms for free. If you get 3 referrals you get free dress blues is what I'm told.

dotKev
06-18-11, 08:05 PM
According to a Marine I recently spoke to who just came home from boot, they are all issued to you in and at the end of boot (service, dress, MARPAT), but they of course come out of your pay.

jeonpaolo
06-19-11, 04:43 PM
You get three pairs of desert marpats, two pairs of woodland marpats for sure.
I think you get at least 2 pairs of charlies/alphas. I also think they've started to issue dress blues too.