PDA

View Full Version : Back on the site after 10 months

JMcWillis
06-15-11, 09:34 PM
Its been awhile since I earned my EGA in the Fleet right now getting ready to deploy next month.
Lcpl Mcwillis

JMcWillis
06-15-11, 10:02 PM
I know a thing or two about the Admin side of the Corps so if you have Questions about that or anything I'll try my best to answer

Gray4
06-15-11, 10:40 PM
Lcpl McWillis

I have a few questions for you:

1. What would you have trained for that you didn't before you went to bootcamp
2. Are you allowed electronics at mct?
3. How many people are allowed visting family day

Congrats on becoming a Marine! Get your status changed!

JMcWillis
06-16-11, 12:21 AM
Lcpl McWillis

I have a few questions for you:

1. What would you have trained for that you didn't before you went to bootcamp
2. Are you allowed electronics at mct?
3. How many people are allowed visting family day

Congrats on becoming a Marine! Get your status changed!
1.Getting used to eating chow really fast and run a lot
2.No electronics are allowed you get to use your cell phone but it is taken away if you decide to keep it
your combat instructor puts it in a seabag with every one elses. If not it goes in to storage until you finish MCT
3.I believe 10 but I may be mistake

doc h fmf
06-16-11, 08:57 AM
WOW THINGS MUST HAVE CHANGED IN 19yrs, AS I REMBERED CORRECT ME IF IAM WRONG YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT STUFF IN STORAGE UNTIL YOU GRADUATED.

SEMPER FI AND GOODLUCK IN YOUR CAREER

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF

JMcWillis
06-16-11, 06:20 PM
WOW THINGS MUST HAVE CHANGED IN 19yrs, AS I REMBERED CORRECT ME IF IAM WRONG YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT STUFF IN STORAGE UNTIL YOU GRADUATED.

SEMPER FI AND GOODLUCK IN YOUR CAREER

stephen doc hansen hm3 FMF
Thank you doc and yes from what I'm told a lot has changed.

Gunstream
06-17-11, 04:09 PM
I know a thing or two about the Admin side of the Corps so if you have Questions about that or anything I'll try my best to answer

I'm in a CB contract, so anything you care to divulge would be great. Did there seem to be any method to the madness regarding who got which admin MOS's? For instance, was there any explanation as to who were 0121's, 0151's, and 4421's?

What was admin school like?

Kegler300
06-17-11, 04:56 PM
Good luck hard charger!

JMcWillis
06-17-11, 11:16 PM
I'm in a CB contract, so anything you care to divulge would be great. Did there seem to be any method to the madness regarding who got which admin MOS's? For instance, was there any explanation as to who were 0121's, 0151's, and 4421's?

What was admin school like?Legal Admin is now a merged MOS 0111 so you can be put anywhere they need you to be.
Classes in MOS school is fast paced so pay attention.
But before all else get through boot camp.

JMcWillis
06-17-11, 11:17 PM
Thank you Master Guns. Semper Fi.