PDA

View Full Version : Please Help To Identify

Cpl Heglar
06-14-11, 03:24 PM
Hey Devil Dogs,

The picture below was taken at our house that we are going to move in to. The thing floating above my wifes head is the object to which I refer. I can use this same camera and the objects never are in the pictures, It is only when my 17 year uses it.

S/F

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2919&pictureid=15066

recon532002
06-14-11, 03:39 PM
I looked up some posibilities of what this might be looks like tree pollen to me

AKA HITMAN
06-14-11, 04:17 PM
Nah.....lets just go with ghosts.

Mongoose
06-14-11, 04:19 PM
Hey Devil Dogs,

The picture below was taken at our house that we are going to move in to. The thing floating above my wifes head is the object to which I refer. I can use this same camera and the objects never are in the pictures, It is only when my 17 year uses it.

S/F

Your freaking me out brother.

Artemis
06-14-11, 04:43 PM
Random little white spots in a picture. Happens all the time. Why does it need to be anything other than what it is ..... a flaw?

kenrobg30
06-14-11, 05:01 PM
They are what ever you think they are I won't call you a Flake, or a liar. Enjoy them. Your imagination can be a lot of fun. :) S/F!! Ken

Gunny1957
06-14-11, 05:22 PM
Whoever is in the phone has guardian angels watching over her and your home. The same thing appeared in the church family group wedding photo of my cousin's daughter. My aunt died just six months before the wedding. Don't think anything of it. Just be happy guardian angels are watching over you and your home. Include the angels in your celebrations. Make them a part of your family.

The other thought: it appears your home is a little older. Look at your title work and research the former owners.

kenrobg30
06-14-11, 05:36 PM
Whoever is in the phone has guardian angels watching over her and your home. The same thing appeared in the church family group wedding photo of my cousin's daughter. My aunt died just six months before the wedding. Don't think anything of it. Just be happy guardian angels are watching over you and your home. Include the angels in your celebrations. Make them a part of your family.

The other thought: it appears your home is a little older. Look at your title work and research the former owners.

I like that Gunny. Chasing down the cause can be fun too. The only problem is, if you solve the mystery the fun is gone. S/F!!
Ken

Marine84
06-14-11, 05:45 PM
Hey! As long as they don't start moving stuff or mess with the family............

Cpl Heglar
06-15-11, 07:25 AM

The original owners were my wifes granfather and grandmother. Clemson and Golda Peace. We inherited this house with 10 acres. Thanks for the insite Gunney like I said I take pictures and nothing ever shows in mine. If you could zoom in they look like the Moon for some reason.

Vandrel
06-15-11, 07:34 AM
Looks like the spots I get on my glasses all the time

Phantom Blooper
06-15-11, 08:09 AM
If it is haunted you can talk to the spooks late at night....

Set an extra plate at the dinner table....if they ask for seconds....move....
Poltergeist....or angel halos....closest to the deck....midget angels....:angel:
Other than that flaws in the filming.....:beer:

awbrown1462
06-15-11, 08:50 AM
Random little white spots in a picture. Happens all the time. Why does it need to be anything other than what it is ..... a flaw?
go with the flow and have some fun make a wild guess and go with it
saying that the one on the floor at your wifes feet makes me think maybe mice have ghost too

Phantom Blooper
06-15-11, 08:56 AM
Lawrence Welks ghost and bubble machine?:beer:

Wunnerful....wunnerful....just wunnerful!

Cpl Heglar
06-15-11, 09:23 AM
Mr. Welks bubbles were not that big as I recall.

Old Marine
06-15-11, 09:46 AM
Hey Devil Dogs,

S/F

On my puter there is not a picture below.:evilgrin:

FoxtrotOscar
06-15-11, 10:00 AM
Because you visit this site, those are the Government hidden microphones..:bunny:

Cpl Heglar
06-15-11, 10:11 AM
Because you visit this site, those are the Government hidden microphones..:bunny:

Now that's scary.

Gunny1957
06-15-11, 11:28 AM
I think the responders to this thread are the best and have great senses of humor! When I heard it was your wife's grandparents' home, that said it all. I wish my grandparents would come visit me. I never met my grandfathers. My Dad was the 6th of 9 and my Mom is the 6th of 6. My Dad (the Gy.Sgt. that Gunny in my id comes from) died of a sudden heart attack in our home. There are times I feel like I'm losing my mind but then I say "Dad must have come back." Our vcr would come on, something I knew I had put somewhere but was missing all of a sudden reappears. I used to blame my son who is now 24!

Theresa :)

kenrobg30
06-15-11, 12:41 PM
I think the responders to this thread are the best and have great senses of humor! When I heard it was your wife's grandparents' home, that said it all. I wish my grandparents would come visit me. I never met my grandfathers. My Dad was the 6th of 9 and my Mom is the 6th of 6. My Dad (the Gy.Sgt. that Gunny in my id comes from) died of a sudden heart attack in our home. There are times I feel like I'm losing my mind but then I say "Dad must have come back." Our vcr would come on, something I knew I had put somewhere but was missing all of a sudden reappears. I used to blame my son who is now 24!

Theresa :)

There are some requirement for getting the most out of this, I think . Asense of huror helpsw, along with the ability imagine, and to keep an open mind.Those who throw a wet blanket on other peoples beliefs, need to learn how to loosen up. If youget some comfort from your Dads' presence, bless you Theresa. :thumbup: S/F!!! Ken

YLDNDN6
06-15-11, 03:23 PM
I don't see the picture, either.....

David R 1968
06-15-11, 05:50 PM
I don't see it either.

rufus1
06-15-11, 06:37 PM
Watch out they may be there for the beer and whiskey. Don't let them little buggers get drunk or you will have trouble on your hands.

tracs1833
06-15-11, 10:16 PM
I don't see a picture either. Now that is scary. Some see a photo, some don't. You have just entered.....the Twilight Zone!!!!!!!

Sgt Leprechaun
06-16-11, 12:31 AM
It....went away. I don't see it either even with super mod Leprechaun power.

I vote, as we used to call 'em in the south, 'Haints'.

SlingerDun
06-16-11, 01:14 AM
"Ghosting" and or "Flaring" positioning and reflection. Debris on the lens or image sensor. Adobe Lightroom $$$, or Gimp 2.6, it's free!

SlingerDun
06-16-11, 01:21 AM
or, maybe somebody sneezed?

montana
06-16-11, 02:18 AM
the one above her head is gramdpa...the one behinde her is granny and the little tinny one up on top is the one that went wee wee wee all the way home....