PDA

View Full Version : The good Wife's Guide

Ed Palmer
06-08-11, 07:57 AM
This is a rerun, I posted it way back when and now I cant find it so here it are.

http://www.j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif

Ed Palmer
06-08-11, 07:59 AM
A Wife's Revenge (humor, picture)

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zfs85u.jpg

Cpl Heglar
06-08-11, 08:13 AM
I printed this and took this home and my wife put it on the refridgerator with a magnet. She tried very hard for 6 months then the hormones just took over and she wadded it up and threw it away. So much for 50's morales. :(

Sempers

Ed Palmer
06-08-11, 09:12 AM
I printed this and took this home and my wife put it on the refridgerator with a magnet. She tried very hard for 6 months then the hormones just took over and she wadded it up and threw it away. So much for 50's morales. :(

Sempers

I know what you mean, Marine 84 lives by this code.:bunny:

boomer56328
06-08-11, 09:24 AM
What does it say about my relationship that I'm scared of showing this to my wife. She's mean!:mad:

jrhd97
06-08-11, 11:12 AM
LOL! My wife said the problem in our homes is that wives have no idea where there proper place is.

Ed Palmer
06-10-11, 06:52 AM
10 Things Never to Say to a Stay-at-Home Mom
(Or Mareine 84)

1. When the kids are older, do you think you'll get a real job?

2. How June Cleaver of you!

3. Oh, so you don't work?

4. Since you have extra time on your hands, could you whip up a few dozen brownies for the bake sale tomorrow?

5. All day with your kids? I can't even imagine.

6. I'm jealous. I wish my husband were rich so I wouldn't have to work either.

7. What do you do all day, anyway?

8. I'm sure you're not the only one who's ever wasted money on a college degree.

9. That explains why your son is so clingy!

10. Weird. I assumed your house would be superclean.

And here is what happen's when you give these ten items to your Wife.

A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn all around the front yard. The door of his wife’s car was open, as was the front door to the house and there was no sign of the dog.

Proceeding into the entry, he found an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug was wadded against one wall. In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pajamas, reading a novel. She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, “What happened here today?”

She again smiled and answered, “You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world did I do today?”

“Yes,” was his incredulous replied.

She answered, “Well, today I didn’t do it.”

doc h fmf
06-10-11, 07:07 AM
Unfortunatly I Am Unemployed And Iam The House Husband So How Would That Work Ed?

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf