PDA

View Full Version : Batty from New Zealand thread.

mashka
06-01-11, 01:48 PM
greetings from New Zealand You marines are famous for that photo taken on Iwo Jima hoisting Old Glory
Many Marines came to NZ for R and R to NZ before being shipped out to fight the foe

mashka
06-01-11, 01:49 PM
im not sure how this site works Im new I discovered it

FistFu68
06-01-11, 02:04 PM
:evilgrin:Hunted in New Zealand,Love The Southern Cross!!! But Went too Australia on R&R some of the Finest RoundEye Stank on The Planet,Say Hello too Ms.Penelope Plummer for Me from Perth former Miss World 1968 just keep it on The Down Low 'cause My Wife will Cut My Gunn OFF :D :iwo:

mashka
06-01-11, 02:21 PM
Australia is across the ditch Please do not mix us up Im nzer
Hmmmm Im 16000 miles away and you cant do without your gun
We never saw americans until WW2:evilgrin:

mashka
06-01-11, 02:27 PM
Lorraine downes was ours in 1983 My mother met marines yes and ive got your music semper fidelis
Your song too which my lorikeet whistles first two lines
and I learned that song at school!:)

FistFu68
06-01-11, 02:27 PM
:evilgrin: Hell You never saw Round Eye Stank either till My Father PIMPED 'em out too You Island Boy's either!He was there before Me But He was Huntin' Japs while I was Hunting P***y with My GUNN not My RIFLE (lmfao) S/F Dat :D :iwo:

mashka
06-01-11, 02:34 PM
you are soooo funny New Zealanders are not Islanders We got maoris and they sure aint islanders They used to stick their bums in the air pantless and scaare the germans \oh shucks I thought I lost the message
Hunting Japs? my father hunted germans
\ohhhh you so funny
met a seal out here

mashka
06-01-11, 02:39 PM
my mother loved marines they had nylon stockings and chocolates and made the kiwi soldiers mad Army was here too
Yes well Id do the same chocolates yummmmyyyy
I remember when american bubble gum came to NZ tooo

Cpl Heglar
06-01-11, 02:46 PM
mashka you type like you are chinese are you truly in NZ?

Rocky C
06-01-11, 02:57 PM
?????????????? Hmmmmmm..................

FistFu68
06-01-11, 02:58 PM
:beer:Ewe Funnyyyyy toooooooooo Lucky My Father was Hunting Japs or You'd Be speaking ZIPPERHEAD Ah Sooooo Siah Norna :banana: :iwo:

mashka
06-01-11, 05:04 PM
yes well if you lot had not beaten the jap back we would havew been and that is for sure \you are funny alright Its dawned on me now over your gun !
LIke your word sonofa*****
First time i heard it I said to these americans what do you mean
Is it because the female a ***** had a pup a male and so he is the son of a ***** No wonder there was gales of laughter!:banana:

mashka
06-01-11, 05:11 PM
I speak the Queens Englsih Cpl Please do not get NZers mixed up with the Chinese We are staunch just like you Americans Im a bit formal yes because I took the bull by the horns to even join the site
I take it you dont know much about NZ I dont know everything about America either but I know some and Im a bit shy till I know some of you too I studiedamerican history and yes marines formed in 1775 ok?
thankyou
Beverley

mashka
06-01-11, 05:14 PM
To Rhode Island Why the question marks please? Does it surprise you to hear from a new zealand lady Im not exactly ignorant about you Marines I took american history and my lorikeet can whistle first two lines of your anthem
thankyou
Beverley

USNAviator
06-01-11, 06:05 PM
Beverly, I'm not sure why you're here.And to be perfectly honest your writing is a bit unusual. Nothing wrong with it, just odd. Would you mind stating a purpose for your visit? Do you need some information? Looking for someone?

FoxtrotOscar
06-01-11, 08:30 PM
My shoe polish was KIWI...!!!!

FistFu68
06-01-11, 08:31 PM
:evilgrin: Sir Scuttlebutt is that She's looking for a Gray Nutted M-60 Man from TEXAS...(LMAO) :D :iwo:

mashka
06-01-11, 08:39 PM
My writing is NOT odd thankyou No more than I find Americans writings odd I was taught the Queens English which is formal and you are not used to it Im shy so I write formally until I get used to your ways I thought I may make some friends I majored In American history and military history is closely entwined Did you know that Sousa who wrote your semper fidelis iwas a Marine for instance? You Americans are taught english differently have different spellings That is why your country is not recognized with the ILETS examination
I thought maybe some members may like to ask me things The military were here during WW2 Nzers have a lot of time for Americans even now
And in my fathers house if any of iwe children dared say ''yank'' our ears were boxed
Does this now help you understand wny I joined
You Marines are famous for that picture puttting up Old Glory but who were the marines please?
thankyou for writing Aviator
sincerely
Beverley
and if you dont understand what I mean please ask!:)

FistFu68
06-01-11, 08:45 PM
:evilgrin:John Phillip Sousa had Grey Nut's like Billy toooooo :D :iwo:

mashka
06-01-11, 08:47 PM
ande also for your information the deepfreeze ships came to Dunedin to guide the aircraft to antarctica Some took off by Jato from the airforce base at Taieri in the 1960s I lived 2 miles from that base And being good mannered I went out with some officers from the ships One was the USS Vance
There was a young Marine out here in Auckalnd selling our poppies for Anzac Day too
THis message is also for the Aviator too from VA

mashka
06-01-11, 08:50 PM
did you see them Fistfu? Interesting I like his music and I dont think you even bother to play hsi bright 4th July music anymore A great pity\\But Ive got his music
And what about your stars and stripes Maybe he had grey balls in his head He was clever and WAS a marine

mashka
06-01-11, 08:51 PM
oh great we still make Kiwi polish! whoppeee!

Sgt Leprechaun
06-01-11, 08:58 PM
Moved to the squadbay.

FistFu68
06-01-11, 09:05 PM
:evilgrin: Actually I did they were Hanging outta Susie Rottencrotch's SIX in '68,With All Due Respect!!! :D :banana:

mashka
06-01-11, 09:05 PM
sorry I dont understand you exactly A squadbay here means soldiers are having a rest We have a small Navy and the SAS
you have Marines and the Seals and one came to NZ He was my friend till he died He was in Vietnam

mashka
06-01-11, 09:07 PM
I see Fistfu I see you come from Arizona You must spend a lot of time out in the desert with those rattlers to dream up such names as rottencrotch hahhahahhah

FistFu68
06-01-11, 09:10 PM
:evilgrin: Yeah I've got a White Trouser Snake that's Nicnamed JODY :D :banana:

Sgt Leprechaun
06-01-11, 09:13 PM
Play nice Fist... :)

mashka
06-01-11, 09:16 PM
my goodness Do you like to shock me?? Even if you could the shock would not break the elastic for a set of garters on a one legged budgie
This is some nz colourful language sink your brains in to this Since Im already told some of you dont understand my writings Are you going to understand this?
White snake? I got a spotted snake on the floor to keep the draught out!

Sgt Leprechaun
06-01-11, 09:19 PM
LOL.

He's funnin with you ma'am.

mashka
06-01-11, 09:19 PM
IM not worried Sgt Leprechaun He is just a snack Maybe he thinks this nz lady is wet behind the ears Not quite I may be green but Im no cabbage I been around military too long

Sgt Leprechaun
06-01-11, 09:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Aye Aye Ma'am.

Carry on.

mashka
06-01-11, 09:21 PM
i know he is and he is funnyyy sofunnyyy Im wondering what he will say next ! For we have much colourful language that foreigners dont understand and it is witty too
Im good natured anyways

USNAviator
06-01-11, 09:23 PM
My writing is NOT odd thankyou No more than I find Americans writings odd I was taught the Queens English which is formal and you are not used to it Im shy so I write formally until I get used to your ways I thought I may make some friends I majored In American history and military history is closely entwined Did you know that Sousa who wrote your semper fidelis iwas a Marine for instance? You Americans are taught english differently have different spellings That is why your country is not recognized with the ILETS examination
I thought maybe some members may like to ask me things The military were here during WW2 Nzers have a lot of time for Americans even now
And in my fathers house if any of iwe children dared say ''yank'' our ears were boxed
Does this now help you understand wny I joined
You Marines are famous for that picture puttting up Old Glory but who were the marines please?
thankyou for writing Aviator
sincerely
Beverley
and if you dont understand what I mean please ask!:)

No problem Beverly. We sort of kicked the King/Queens English out of our country in the 1770's We write a bit less formal as you can tell from Fist. No offense Jack....:D

To answer your question there were 6, 5 Marines and one Navy Corpsman. I'm sure you can find out their names via Google or Wikipedia. The photo became an icon

Never been to NZ. But wasn't Errol Flynn from Tasmania?

FistFu68
06-01-11, 09:25 PM
:D LMAO Could be Worse there Woman I could have been a REMFER W/All due Respect gotta Roll My Cacti need's Watering,no Offense taken Commander The Women from Down Under Love playing Hard Ball just ask My Snake He's been there :marine: :iwo:

mashka
06-01-11, 09:33 PM
please DO NOT get nz mixed up with Aussies Yes flynn was aussie Lot americans dont even know where NZ is! and Please spell my name ey I know it is an american name Unheard of until ww2 beverly is a male name But in america its all ly i know that
As toi those names no it doesnt Just the one not marine Another reason why I joined this site I thought I may get people sensible to talk to including the witty IM sick to death of fake soldiers and fake Marines Oh dont worry I deal to them and I dont muck about either I wouldnt understand english of 17 70s either Its medieval ande nZ had adopted our own colourful language But the queen like your President is head of state and therefore respected
thankyou\
Beverley

mashka
06-01-11, 09:34 PM
whats remfer when that is at home please Hey watering cacti it will die!

Sgt Leprechaun
06-01-11, 09:40 PM
Just remember...these are REAL Marines (and an occassional sailor). This is their 'house', so to speak, and you are a guest therein.

If you go here: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

It will be helpful if you read the site rules, contained in the first posts (called stickies) at the beginning of the forum.

They will keep you out of trouble :)

USNAviator
06-01-11, 09:45 PM
please DO NOT get nz mixed up with Aussies Yes flynn was aussie Lot americans dont even know where NZ is! and Please spell my name ey I know it is an american name Unheard of until ww2 beverly is a male name But in america its all ly i know that
As toi those names no it doesnt Just the one not marine Another reason why I joined this site I thought I may get people sensible to talk to including the witty IM sick to death of fake soldiers and fake Marines Oh dont worry I deal to them and I dont muck about either I wouldnt understand english of 17 70s either Its medieval ande nZ had adopted our own colourful language But the queen like your President is head of state and therefore respected
thankyou\
Beverley

BEVERLEY, take a look at your post I qouted above. You darlin type and spell like crap. Queens English my royal Irish arse.

Fist, she's all yours. LMAO

mashka
06-01-11, 09:52 PM
Yes I read the rules simple I thought even a blind man would understand
IM well awaare you are Marines/sailors
Im not known to cause trouble ever
But I will tell you I smash the fakes
I went to the top brass of the Army In washington Gave him a sure hell shock a call from New Zealand our time 2 30am You are 16 hours behind NZ Like my quote i put on my profile I knocked loud enough and long enough at the gate Only in this case I got a goat so I bleated at the gatre butted the gate and got this big top brass Mr kazimer Dont believe me youcan google him Robt Kazimer The fake decided to fake a brigadier general Idecided to smash him Tell the USarmy and I( carry on till i smash him I dont suffer fools Another ahhh caught him said he was a marine I asked what is their march He gave me some cock and bull and I smashed him too I got lot time for americans You need all the support you can get
And the one said he was a Navy Seal ahhhh He was as useless as a fly wire door on the deck of a submarine and smashed him too\
thankyou
\Beverley:evilgrin:

mashka
06-01-11, 09:57 PM
well, we all have arses but I didnt know youre was irish like the Kennedys Who gives a bugger what spelling is as long as it is understood But I like my name spelt properly please that is not too hard to ask surely? You americans are funnyyyy Takes a bit time understand your wit Many come to turangi anyway to fish I invite some home sometimes so they see a real nzer and that they get!
to the Aviator

mashka
06-01-11, 10:07 PM
as a matter of fact one young marine was in auckland helping to sell poppies for anzac day Impeccably dressed
We celebrate your memorial day Dont know for how much longer the men are thin on the ground Had that since 1948
we had a govt that had the pip with US for 20 years just because nuclear ships It wasnt usw ordinary folks Just the govt Ahh but you got your own back he couldnt get a visa Serve the bugger right and 2nd one Mr Bush wouldnt meet
good wishes
Bev

mashka
06-02-11, 02:41 AM
Good evening I had a think about you Why I joined this site It was quite by accident I found it I joined because I thought I might learn more about America and its peoples its geography and what makes you people tick
There would be no nonsense on here but I would expect some leg pulling you men are good at that Ive met enough in NZ to sum you men up that way I got a son in Texas marrried to an American He took citizenship ands now he thinks he is high fallooting Too bad for him Im the only mother he is ever going to get I got 3 grandchildren half nz/american 2 to his wife and one he had a dalliance with He wont be the first neither the last Yes Im a kiwi and a petticoat at that Give you all a hell shock I only live once so why not take the bull by the horns You cant eat me
Yes you are Marines but you are all men but boys at Heart
You dont understand my dialect please ask my bark is worse than my bite
good wishes
Beverley

FistFu68
06-02-11, 09:23 AM
:usmc: Love the saying by Former 1st.Lady...Elenor Rosevelt about Us,"United States Marines"...Anyone remember it? It speaks for it self,have a very nice Day.Semper Fidelis :usmc: :iwo:

Mongoose
06-02-11, 09:33 AM
:usmc: Love the saying by Former 1st.Lady...Elenor Rosevelt about Us,"United States Marines"...Anyone remember it? It speaks for it self,have a very nice Day.Semper Fidelis :usmc: :iwo:
Jack, I know what Pres. Truman said. The Marine Corps is over paid, over sexed ,professional killers.

USNAviator
06-02-11, 09:44 AM
First Beverly to spell it Beverley, but I suppose anything is possible

Dave BEVERLEY is the first person I've ever met who "writes" in a dialect. But I guess it takes all kinds

USNAviator
06-02-11, 09:59 AM
I guess so. Ever seen it spelled with that last extra E? I haven't. It just got me to thinking.

No I haven't but it's probably used to distinguish her from the other Beverly in NZ. BTW, here's and interesting fact, if it's 08:01 on the East coast, it's 00:01 the next day in NZ. See, learn something every day here on LN

mashka
06-02-11, 12:31 PM
Well it is spelled Beverley and you show your ignorance AND STOP insulting me please My dialect is the way I speak your dialect is the way I speak Writing is speech but notby the voice There are iother beverleys in nz but not usually a mans name Would you say these things to My facer or American women? Ive learned to defend myself on the internet Ive met many americans here that go fishing I have them in my home Never in my whole life have I been told cant understand me when I joined the site I was welcomed It seems to me some of you want to keep it elitist We are all human for godsakes Whether you be some high fallooting marine or the private in the army that washes dishes you are all there to defend your country Do you think you are better than me? i may be a lady in NZ in a far off little country but i have manners and I have class and when I have Mr Robt Kazimer calling me a lady I must be You can find him on Google Perhaps the next time I find a fake marine I wont report it anyway and let him go You Hurt my feelings Im direct You knoiw where you stand
thankyou
Beverley

mashka
06-02-11, 12:34 PM
Yes Dave well in nz the female version of this name is with the E I am not american Go look up the dictionary If you think Im some woman from the backwoods I am not Many americans come to turangi to fish Ive met many Ive had them in my homes I thought Marines knew everything
thankyou
Beverley witht the E

mashka
06-02-11, 12:36 PM
Those of you Marines who dont understand me perhaps should write and learn something then

mashka
06-02-11, 12:37 PM
NZ is on gmt time thankyou We are 16 hours aheas We are ahead of ALL countries in the World

LCPLE3
06-02-11, 12:47 PM
My shoe polish was KIWI...!!!!

LOL :marine:

mashka
06-02-11, 12:59 PM
fistfus You show your ignornce by not giving me the quote by Eleanor Roosevelt
and this quote you should know America will never lose outside her borders If America falls It will fall from within Brought down by apathy when good people do nothing
Do you know where Novus Ordo Seclorum is and what does it mean ? I do
Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail

mashka
06-02-11, 01:14 PM
and if General robt van Antwerp can understand me so should you Ive e mailed him and spoke with him when I went to defend one of his other high ranking officers that was being faked
thankyou
Beverley

USNAviator
06-02-11, 01:14 PM
Fist is this the quote of which you spoke?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Beverley. most of the time we have been "pulling your leg" perhaps an expression you're not familiar with. I did not mean any disrespect and I'm sorry you took it that way

Novus Ordo Seclorum is on the great seal of the United States it mean "new order of the ages"

I would strongly caution you from calling any one on here ignorant.

mashka
06-02-11, 01:25 PM
yes well I tell life as it is Yes i know about leg pulling But not like this Ignorant well It is how I see it Im not american and our culture is a little different I took it that way Most military be it marine or soldier your minds are mostly below your bellybutton and some jokes are hell funny I do have a sense of humour a lot I had an american father as a matter of fact During the war couples made hay while the sun shone and some like myself are the result Ive got a son married to an american with children and he gave up his NZ citizenship I didnt mind He can do as he likes as long as he stays out of jail I felt you were all treating me like a woman from the backwoods Im not An american called me that when he sent a filthy video He came off second best I complained to Police in america he was arrested and jailed for one year He sent a pic of his caar it of course had a number plate That speeded things up I can take anything but I couldnt take that Yes Americans have morals I took american history majored in it Ive yet to find out the name of those marines on Iwo Jima
good wishes
Beverley

CrockettJW
06-02-11, 01:30 PM
yes well I tell life as it is Yes i know about leg pulling But not like this Ignorant well It is how I see it Im not american and our culture is a little different I took it that way Most military be it marine or soldier your minds are mostly below your bellybutton and some jokes are hell funny I do have a sense of humour a lot I had an american father as a matter of fact During the war couples made hay while the sun shone and some like myself are the result Ive got a son married to an american with children and he gave up his NZ citizenship I didnt mind He can do as he likes as long as he stays out of jail I felt you were all treating me like a woman from the backwoods Im not An american called me that when he sent a filthy video He came off second best I complained to Police in america he was arrested and jailed for one year He sent a pic of his caar it of course had a number plate That speeded things up I can take anything but I couldnt take that Yes Americans have morals I took american history majored in it Ive yet to find out the name of those marines on Iwo Jima
good wishes
Beverley

I personally find it difficult to read posts that have no punctuation marks between sentences. Maybe that's some of what the others have referred to being difficult to understand.

ChuckH
06-02-11, 01:36 PM
Oh good grief....:marine:

There are six Flag Raisers on the photo.
Four in the front line and two in back.

The front four are (left to right) Ira Hayes, Franklin Sousley, John Bradley and Harlon Block.

The back two are Michael Strank (behind Sousley) and Rene Gagnon (behind Bradley).
Strank, Block and Sousley would die shortly afterwards.
Bradley, Hayes and Gagnon became national heroes within weeks.

mashka
06-02-11, 01:38 PM
I dont see punctuation on any either from you lot I do put capital letters Alright then, from now on, they will be correctly punctuated. And another thing, I cant find the name right now, but he used the word Chinese. Please never refer to New Zealanders as being Chinese! If you must know, they are not popular now. They brought their crime, spit on the street, and, feed the big drug problem we now have
thankyou
Beverley

USNAviator
06-02-11, 01:40 PM
Thanks Chuck. I guess they don't have Google in NZ

BTW Beverley here's a link with some more information. I hope this helps. Have a great life

http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm

mashka
06-02-11, 01:42 PM
ChuckH I thank you most kindly for your reply. When I was at Senior High we studied WW2. I must admit there was only 8 of us. If it was not for the Americans defeating the bitter foe at Midway or the Coral Sea as it is also known by, NZ would have been different now Old Tojo was beaten fairly and squarely\
thankyou
Beverley NZ

mashka
06-02-11, 01:45 PM
Pulling my leg again eh Aviator? No google? thank god I dont use Gmail. That was hacked. What country took a thrashing? Yours!
That info was NOt on our google
thankyou
Beverleyx
see what you say to that beside my name with my crocodile smile

advanced
06-02-11, 01:47 PM
ChuckH I thank you most kindly for your reply. When I was at Senior High we studied WW2. I must admit there was only 8 of us. If it was not for the Americans defeating the bitter foe at Midway or the Coral Sea as it is also known by, NZ would have been different now Old Tojo was beaten fairly and squarely\
thankyou
Beverley NZ

Old Tojo was not beaten fairly and squarely, he was beaten by Marines. Marines do not fight in such ways, we do whatever it takes.

We are life takers and heart breakers there darlin.

mashka
06-02-11, 01:51 PM
I got a soft spot for Brigadier General ''Billy ''Mitchell. No he is was not a marine. He was badly treated.Later he had a plane named after him, the B25 that went on the Doolittle Raids to Japan. Our class did an indepth study on this man. I know a lot about him do you?
thankyou
Beverley

ChuckH
06-02-11, 01:51 PM
Old Tojo was not beaten fairly and squarely, he was beaten by Marines. Marines do not fight in such ways, we do whatever it takes.

We are life takers and heart breakers there darlin.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

mashka
06-02-11, 01:52 PM
you are like our SAS. Shoot first ask questions afterwards!
Beverley

ChuckH
06-02-11, 01:53 PM
Beverley
Please CAPITALIZE the word Marine...

I know we have earned that!!!

mashka
06-02-11, 01:54 PM
You know how staunch we are just like you lot? To this day the Japs cannot get approval to have a garden of memories where there was an internment camp. They wont either, I dont expect to see that even in my lifetime. They mutinied is part of the reason
Beverley

mashka
06-02-11, 01:57 PM
oh really?pulling my leg again of course!
There were sailors too on those ships!

mashka
06-02-11, 02:04 PM
Old Tojo stated if he couldnt take us with guns he would take us with the yen !
The audacity of him! And now when the Jap comes as tourists, they bow, silly nzers bow back But never Beverley. I caught some in a wee church. They had dogs on the alter! Oh yes I gave them a dressing down. I told them they were so ignornt, they could not knock the skin off a rice pudding! Yes we have our own colourful language
Beverley

ChuckH
06-02-11, 02:16 PM
Yes Sir!Aye aye Sir! At the double MARINE. If I dont then what? I am not scared of you. You are just w wee piece of chickweed a mere snack!

You need some serious help.... LOL:p

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 02:40 PM
I sure hope Sgt Lep puts and end to this topic soon......6 pages of babble is enough to give someone a big headache.http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/th_crazy.gif

USNAviator
06-02-11, 02:42 PM
6 pages of babble......http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/th_crazy.gif

Lisa, you remember Calma Atkinson? I think Beverley might be a relative!

ChuckH
06-02-11, 02:43 PM
I sure hope Sgt Lep puts and end to this topic soon......6 pages of babble is enough to give someone a big headache.http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/th_crazy.gif

:thumbup:

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 02:53 PM
Lisa, you remember Calma Atkinson? I think Beverley might be a relative!

Oh God, please no......

USNAviator
06-02-11, 02:53 PM
Oh God, please no......

LOL :D

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 02:58 PM
gee whizz what a waste of time putting an Icon! But you read it didnt you? This is all about democracy, dont like it lump it!:D

Who ever you are, you are taking a bad tone with the Marines here on this site.
A quote from Sgt Leprechaun.....this is OUR HOUSE (Marines & Sailors), and you are just a guest.

Just remember...these are REAL Marines (and an occassional sailor). This is their 'house', so to speak, and you are a guest therein.

USNAviator
06-02-11, 03:08 PM
I notice you live in Turangi, Nevada and you are from Turangi, New Zealand. Hopefully they are just sister cities.

But to go back to a question I asked you, did you find what you came here for, on this site?

There use to be a large super secret base, black ops only in Turangi, NV. Little is known of it's existence but word has it during the 1990's is was destroyed when a dirty bomb exploded

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 03:20 PM
You want to know anything about the Army and soldiers, go to an Army site. This is a Marine Corps site. Marines are just that....Marines, not soldiers.

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 03:35 PM
Anyone need some Aleve.......

http://www.coupondad.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Aleve_Products.gif

advanced
06-02-11, 03:37 PM
Hey gang, during the course of my career I've learned a little of speech patterns.

This person certainly does not speak the "Queens" English, also the references and expressions "she" uses except for throwing in certain cities, etc., are American . And her choices of pronouns are masculine in nature.

So my guess is "she" is a "he" or at best a bull dyke. Probably lives in Hoboken. Troll all the way.

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 03:55 PM
You are ILL MANNERED You are No lady How dare you insult me like this A bull dyke?? You know nothin g about me at all This is like America a democratic country! A Lady Marine??
I thought I may learn more of your country, your flags emblems etc!
You also insult my father who was an American Sadly he died
Dont bully me either I am not going to give up on the whim of one marine

You better watch who you're calling names there, and take a look again who called you a bull dyke.......it wasn't me.
You owe me and apology.....now!!!

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 04:06 PM
I can hardly wait until Sgt Lep logs on.......

And mashka, you owe me and apology.....now!!!

advanced
06-02-11, 04:13 PM
Look Pat, or Tony, or whatever your name is, you continue to disrespect us Marines even after you have been warned. Marine is always capitalized. Listen to yourself, your pronouns, your predicates, your tensing and your phrasing are all American male.

You are a fake, you've had your fun, go play someplace else because you have been "discovered."

PS: I grew up with NZ'ers and you ain't one.

advanced
06-02-11, 04:26 PM
neither can I wait for him either! He told one of you lot to be kind yesterday

The troll has moved to another thread that I was on "Here's a jolt to your memory"

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 04:33 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/goodbyeairplane-1.jpg

LCPLE3
06-02-11, 04:54 PM
greetings from New Zealand You marines are famous for that photo taken on Iwo Jima hoisting Old Glory
Many Marines came to NZ for R and R to NZ before being shipped out to fight the foe

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/lcple3/kiwi.jpg

Sgt Leprechaun
06-02-11, 05:10 PM
OK, that's IT. You don't RATE to come on here and insult Marines, I don't care who, what, or "when" you are. 8 pages of....whatever this is.

This one has lost it's charm. Therefore, deleted.

And banned.

Sigh. I've grown weary. 8 pages of bandwidth we'll never recover...LOL

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 05:20 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/WOOOOOHOOOOO-girl.gif

Sgt Leprechaun
06-02-11, 05:29 PM
I'll eliminate the thread after everyone has had the chance to comment. I'll also be re-naming it....since it has absolutely nothing to do with Iwo Jima.

USNAviator
06-02-11, 05:31 PM
I'll eliminate the thread after everyone has had the chance to comment. I'll also be re-naming it....since it has absolutely nothing to do with Iwo Jima.

That's a good idea Jason because it's an insult to Iwo Jima. But this woman reminds me so much of Calma Atkinson and her loony threads

Sgt Leprechaun
06-02-11, 05:34 PM
Note the re-titling sir. And that IS in fact who she put me in mind of.

Jeeez, why do WE attract all the crazies????

Why can't they go to a Ranger site or somethin?

USNAviator
06-02-11, 05:34 PM
Batty from New Zealand thread.

Jason I think Beverley would want you to put a "e" after the second "t" Battey, in keeping with the weird spelling of this woman. Is there a full moon?

Sgt Leprechaun
06-02-11, 05:35 PM
I think I like the 'e' in BANNED better.

Bada-bing!

USNAviator
06-02-11, 05:37 PM
I think I like the 'e' in BANNED better.

Bada-bing!

LOL......well said

Lisa 23
06-02-11, 05:50 PM
Here ya go Sgt Lep........this one's for your use any time!!!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/banned.gif

chulaivet1966
06-02-11, 06:00 PM
I'll eliminate the thread after everyone has had the chance to comment.

"Hail Leprechaunus!"

Wonderful....that gives me a timely opportunity to admit to the forum that this thread was far too deep for me to contribute anything worthy of reading.

Thanks..

Sgt Leprechaun
06-02-11, 06:24 PM
All I get is the infamous 'red x of death' SBC. CL...believe me, I was speechless for much of it...you are not alone LOL

ChuckH
06-02-11, 07:12 PM
Thank You Sgt Lep...:beer:

EGA1957
06-03-11, 12:44 AM
Where I have a "problem" in believing the authenticity of the OP is that person's claim of subscribing to and teaching ILETS and then seeing it's use (or lack thereof) in the speech and writing patterns in this thread.

"ILETS is accepted by most UK, Australian, Canadian and New Zealand academic institutions. In the United States it is increasingly gaining recognition as an alternative to TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)."

So, since the emphasis would be the Queen's English (under ILETS), I would expect to see a British slant to the word usage and phraseology, even the use of idioms and spellings (e.g., colour in place of color), in the repeated posts, but I'm not seeing that. Just saying.

FistFu68
06-03-11, 07:26 AM
:evilgrin: Go watch the Movie "The Worlds Fastest Indian" and come on out here too The Salt Flat's on Qual.Day Woman.I'd like too Introduce YOU too someone Very Special...(LMFAO) :D Have a Wonderful day DOWN UNDER :iwo:

FistFu68
06-03-11, 07:40 AM
:evilgrin: You ever try Typing on a Blackberry in one Hand watering a 30ft. Cacti holding your Gun with the other at tha same time Woman and try remembering a Quote?It ain't easy Woman,that's why You got Two sets of Lip's when You Squat so You Can Pizz and Moan at the same Time Woman...S/F Dat :D :iwo:

advanced
06-03-11, 09:37 AM
"Hail Leprechaunus!"

Wonderful....that gives me a timely opportunity to admit to the forum that this thread was far too deep for me to contribute anything worthy of reading.

Thanks..

All the threads are like that for me, so I just contribute anyway. Can ya'll believe she said I have no manners.

chulaivet1966
06-03-11, 10:08 AM
Can ya'll believe she said I have no manners.

WHAT?....say it isn't so!:)
The nerve.

Rocky C
06-03-11, 03:38 PM
WHAT?....say it isn't so!:)
The nerve.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:banana: