PDA

View Full Version : Nasty poolee talking trash

Sadeghian
05-26-11, 01:48 AM
Ok so this poolee who switched from the army to Marines at MEPS in san diego added me as a friend on FB, and he asked me some questions about the DEP, Infantry and stuff like that which I gladly answered to the best of my knowledge, and for stuff I didn't know I asked my friend whose a PFC. And then he started saying things that REALLY P***ed me off...

He started comparing the Marines to the army and saying how their training is the exact same just quieter, and how they are JUST AS GOOD as Marine Corps 03's... His exact words? "Ask a Marine and he will tell you the same thing, that 03 and 11b do the exact same job." AND "the Marines win battles, the army wins wars". If that's true then why did the army lose fallujah twice and make Marines have to go take it... TWICE!

Then he went on to talk about the Spec Ops, he ACTUALLY said rangers and green berets are the most elite.

Then what REALLY P****ED ME THE F*** OFF was that every time he talked about the Marines, he used the term "they",and every time he talked about the army, he used the term "we."

I know I'm not a Marine yet, but I still have THE UTMOST respect for ALL Marines ESPECIALLY Infantry, and for this S***bag who is a USMC poolee WITH a ship date to come tell me that the army is better; one ****es me off like no other and two, begs the question; "why did you join the Marines if you think the army is so much better", to which he did not reply and just left.

GOD I HOPE THIS PIECE OF S*** WASHES OUT OF BOOT CAMP.:mad:

Sadeghian
05-26-11, 01:56 AM
oh and before any Marines get mad because of the language... I did the censoring myself since they would be censored anyway, but also to show SOME level of respect and self control.

IHaveEGA843
05-26-11, 06:19 AM
Tell em this....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n7Vt1sT-3_4/TAOyGwcPPcI/AAAAAAAALJQ/UYmaN5NOl6g/s1600/hater_gonna_hate_08.jpg

Sadeghian
05-26-11, 06:29 AM
Hahah Wtf?

Tbrown10
05-26-11, 09:08 AM
everytime he said that you shouldve responded with just "LOL" or something

ChrrySkoal
05-26-11, 09:36 AM
Tell em this....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n7Vt1sT-3_4/TAOyGwcPPcI/AAAAAAAALJQ/UYmaN5NOl6g/s1600/hater_gonna_hate_08.jpg
^win! LOL.. I have a friend thats going Navy that thinks Swabbies are way better then Marines (toughness and prestige wise) not hating on the Navy are nothing but I laughed in his face cause he said he was gunna beat me up after I go through bootcamp

Sadeghian
05-26-11, 10:29 AM
lol it's funny to think that it ****es me off because this s***bag has a ship date for USMC recruit training and he's talking trash. I know SOOO many people that aren't even DEP'd that would KILL for his spot and still have nothing while he is going to boot camp when he doesn't even begin to understand why being a Marine is such a special thing.

Gunstream
05-26-11, 11:02 AM
I would just let it go, and ignore the guy in the future. If he's as pompous as you make him sound, he'll most likely let a DI know how much better he thinks the army is than the Marine Corps. Then, they'll take care of these issues for you.

BulldogD2
05-26-11, 11:08 AM
Just ask him why he signed 8 years of his life to the branch which is "just as good" as the Army. People can talk $**t, blow smoke and say whatever they want but the Corps stands on its own merits.

Sadeghian
05-26-11, 11:15 AM
lol I actually asked him and he signed out and hasn't replied. and as for the DI thing. I'm praying for it. I'm going to be so glad when he washes out.

Gunstream
05-26-11, 12:06 PM
Maybe you should just ask him why he switched to USMC?

The army has much better and more frequent signing bonuses, quicker advancement in pay scale, easier PFT standards to upkeep, less extensive recruit training, and no necessary combat training for non-infantry MOS's.

If you don't care about the pride of being a Marine, there's really VERY little reason to choose that branch. It's the pursuit of the elite that drives young men to be Marines. If he really doesn't believe that the Marines are the most elite branch, I can't find any sufficient reason for him to want the title.

Sadeghian
05-26-11, 06:09 PM
My point exactly

IHaveEGA843
05-26-11, 06:21 PM
Maybe you should just ask him why he switched to USMC?

The army has much better and more frequent signing bonuses, quicker advancement in pay scale, easier PFT standards to upkeep, less extensive recruit training, and no necessary combat training for non-infantry MOS's.

If you don't care about the pride of being a Marine, there's really VERY little reason to choose that branch. It's the pursuit of the elite that drives young men to be Marines. If he really doesn't believe that the Marines are the most elite branch, I can't find any sufficient reason for him to want the title.

Best peice of post I read in a while.....

And

DudefromDiego
05-26-11, 06:33 PM
Wasn't me was it? :confused:

robbyj
05-26-11, 10:07 PM
WOW LOL. This reminds me of a story my friends Father told me, he was in Marine Force Recon during Vietnam

"We got trained at the same base as the green berets, and there was a 12 mile road between the barracks and the chow hall, we ran there and back every time we needed a meal, the green berets rode there in a truck. One day one of them got the audacity to throw a rock at us, during the night, we snuck in and **** in their berets to show them what they were worth."

jeonpaolo
05-26-11, 11:48 PM
Ok so this poolee who switched from the army to Marines at MEPS in san diego added me as a friend on FB, and he asked me some questions about the DEP, Infantry and stuff like that which I gladly answered to the best of my knowledge, and for stuff I didn't know I asked my friend whose a PFC. And then he started saying things that REALLY P***ed me off...

He started comparing the Marines to the army and saying how their training is the exact same just quieter, and how they are JUST AS GOOD as Marine Corps 03's... His exact words? "Ask a Marine and he will tell you the same thing, that 03 and 11b do the exact same job." AND "the Marines win battles, the army wins wars". If that's true then why did the army lose fallujah twice and make Marines have to go take it... TWICE!

Then he went on to talk about the Spec Ops, he ACTUALLY said rangers and green berets are the most elite.

Then what REALLY P****ED ME THE F*** OFF was that every time he talked about the Marines, he used the term "they",and every time he talked about the army, he used the term "we."

I know I'm not a Marine yet, but I still have THE UTMOST respect for ALL Marines ESPECIALLY Infantry, and for this S***bag who is a USMC poolee WITH a ship date to come tell me that the army is better; one ****es me off like no other and two, begs the question; "why did you join the Marines if you think the army is so much better", to which he did not reply and just left.

GOD I HOPE THIS PIECE OF S*** WASHES OUT OF BOOT CAMP.:mad:

Yea he shoudlnt talk trash like that, specially if he wants to switch to the Marines. But one thing I do agree with him on the infantry part is that Marine 03s and Army 11s are both knees deep in the same type of sh*t in Afghanistan right now. No need to say one is better than the other, unless your just joking. Equal respect for both.

Sadeghian
05-27-11, 08:00 AM
No need to say one is better than the other

Training wise? yeah bro the Marines are way superior.

Sadeghian
05-27-11, 08:01 AM
Wasn't me was it? :confused:

Not unless your name is kevin mariano

Sadeghian
05-27-11, 08:02 AM
WOW LOL. This reminds me of a story my friends Father told me, he was in Marine Force Recon during Vietnam

"We got trained at the same base as the green berets, and there was a 12 mile road between the barracks and the chow hall, we ran there and back every time we needed a meal, the green berets rode there in a truck. One day one of them got the audacity to throw a rock at us, during the night, we snuck in and **** in their berets to show them what they were worth."

AWWWWEEEEESSSOOMMMEEEE!!!!!:marine::marine::marine ::marine:

IHaveEGA843
05-27-11, 11:21 AM
LMAO @ giving out home boys whole govt name on the net.....

*Searches FaceBook for Kevin Mariano*

Sadeghian
05-27-11, 12:27 PM

I can give you his middle name too... I've seen one on this forum where a Marine contacted a poolee's recruiter for being a sh*tbag... so yeah

DudefromDiego
05-28-11, 01:20 AM
I can give you his middle name too... I've seen one on this forum where a Marine contacted a poolee's recruiter for being a sh*tbag... so yeah

I remember that thread. Didn't actually think he would do it. My recruiter told me not to put his numebr here, because "if I ever get a call saying your some kind of ****bag on a forum, it's gonna be armageddon x3".

DudefromDiego
05-28-11, 01:21 AM
Not unless your name is kevin mariano

Pheeew!
*wipes brow*:banana:

Sadeghian
05-28-11, 04:12 AM
I remember that thread. Didn't actually think he would do it. My recruiter told me not to put his numebr here, because "if I ever get a call saying your some kind of ****bag on a forum, it's gonna be armageddon x3".

Lol The Marines on here expect a full profile so I filled EVERYTHING so hopefully I don't say anything too stupid. lol

Sadeghian
05-28-11, 04:14 AM
Pheeew!
*wipes brow*:banana:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

IHaveEGA843
05-28-11, 07:49 AM

Hmmmmmm, would that been the thread I made? Someone called the Dept of Public Affairs on my RS and emailed the SNCOIC the link to the thread I made. I never wanted it to go that far but it did. That's when I found out my paper work was lost at MEPs so that same day I had to ride to my RS to sign the medical forms again.

They weren't mad at me and they said they can see how bad I want to become a Marine. They respected the fact that I didn't call a congressmen or go up the COC like others have stated but proceeded to call MEPs myself.

Anyways......

ChrrySkoal
05-28-11, 08:56 AM
Hmmmmmm, would that been the thread I made? Someone called the Dept of Public Affairs on my RS and emailed the SNCOIC the link to the thread I made. I never wanted it to go that far but it did. That's when I found out my paper work was lost at MEPs so that same day I had to ride to my RS to sign the medical forms again.

They weren't mad at me and they said they can see how bad I want to become a Marine. They respected the fact that I didn't call a congressmen or go up the COC like others have stated but proceeded to call MEPs myself.

Anyways......

Hardcore man you got my respect. Sorry for hassling you the other day. :usmc:

93Reaper
05-28-11, 10:05 AM

well i made a mistake, i just put my name as my screen name. How do i change it?

IHaveEGA843
05-28-11, 10:12 AM
Chrry, thanks for the friend request its always good to have a future marine/brother as a friend.

It was all done out of respect for my Recruiter as a Marine but more as a man. No man should tell on another man.

Zack, yea......big mistake. Contact Sgt Lep about a name change, he'll get the job done when time permits him to do so.

93Reaper
05-28-11, 10:40 AM
Chrry, thanks for the friend request its always good to have a future marine/brother as a friend.

It was all done out of respect for my Recruiter as a Marine but more as a man. No man should tell on another man.

Zack, yea......big mistake. Contact Sgt Lep about a name change, he'll get the job done when time permits him to do so.
Its not that big of a deal to me, i could care less if someone looks up my facebook or me on google. Least of my worries as of now.

jeonpaolo
05-28-11, 03:54 PM
Training wise? yeah bro the Marines are way superior.

lol well except for training...

PNW2011
05-28-11, 04:00 PM
Not to sound condescending or anything, but just think realistically here.

We are poolees and not Marines, we don't know what the training is like, we just have an idea of what to expect. I feel like you're letting some petty schoolyard banter get under your skin way too easily.

Be the bigger man and either motivate him, or ignore him.

Vise
06-01-11, 10:11 PM
It's true that the Army wins wars while the Marines win battles. That's the Marine Corps celebrates the battles they have won. There's no question about it. The Marine Corps fights "small wars". Marines won't fight against Russia or China, they'll fight in small countries like Afghanistan, Korea, etc. That's how the USMC is designed. The Army fights the big wars because they have more men to spare. The Marine Corps is the smaller, yet more EFFECTIVE fighting force. Example: In WWII, the Army fought against the Nazis while the Marines fought the Japanese. The Army is slow, but big. you send them somewhere, they're gonna be there for a while and try to control an area. The USMC is small and quick. You can send them anywhere hella fast and they can be in and out. They come to f*ck sh*t up and leave, that's it. Yes, I read Marine Corps military doctrine.

TStepanek
06-01-11, 10:53 PM
There's a 19 yr old kid I work with who is straight out of boot camp from the army national gaurd. He's literally 5'6" and soaking wet might be 140lbs. All he does is rag on me for enlisting in the Marines. He talks and talks and talks and runs his mouth about how much harder he his and how the Marines need to use Army schools and bases to train because Marines are not smart enough or important enough to have their own.

He always talks about being a bare handed brawler/killer yah yah yah... So, I said we should spar sometime... I'm 6'1". 195lbs and have studied aikido for 6 years and kickboxing for almost 10... If I ran a full PFT tomorrow I'd definetly be a high first class... All of a sudden tough guy starts talking about the guy in his group that would shred me... Not himself, but some guy more my size...

He bragged about scoring a 79 on the asvab. I quietly volunteered I scored a 91 only after being asked...

And the thing I always do that ****es him off the most... is just to laugh, smile and walk away shaking my head... If you let people know they arent worth wasting your time on, and that you know they're full of ****, they usually give up the act...

Sadeghian
06-01-11, 11:09 PM
Yeah if he was a non Marine poolee I would just laugh at their fail, but he's a Marine Corps poolee that's what's getting to me.

OVonRomer
06-02-11, 04:29 AM
Ignoring is always the best thing to do, but since he's a poolee for the Marine Corps. then he should be told to quit and join another service.

Sadeghian
06-02-11, 07:12 AM
my point exactly

ChrrySkoal
06-02-11, 08:08 AM
And the thing I always do that ****es him off the most... is just to laugh, smile and walk away shaking my head... If you let people know they arent worth wasting your time on, and that you know they're full of ****, they usually give up the act...

I gotta do this with my swabbie friend...he gets under my skin and knows it. No more Lol:bunny: