PDA

View Full Version : Poor Abused Casey Anthony

Cpl Heglar
05-24-11, 12:49 PM
It's all a misunderstanding. Caylee drowned in the swimming pool accidently and Casey was abused by her dad having to go to school thinking of his penis in her mouth, Alledgedly! It all makes since now.

:mad:

BauerBrat
05-24-11, 12:58 PM
It's all a misunderstanding. Caylee drowned in the swimming pool accidently and Casey was abused by her dad having to go to school thinking of his penis in her mouth, Alledgedly! It all makes since now.

Cpl. what's this about????? Have I missed something?

USNAviator
05-24-11, 01:20 PM
Kevin I'm also a bit more than confused. What's this about? I never heard of these two people.

USNAviator
05-24-11, 01:24 PM
I did a Google search earlier, Dan, shows a murder trial in Florida that began a week or two ago.

Thanks Dave.

ChuckH
05-24-11, 01:25 PM
None of you have heard of Casey Anthony???
I'm shocked....Its been all over the news EVERYWHERE for over a year... lol

0331 2 0369
05-24-11, 01:26 PM

FOX news has been touching on this topic all day.

Wyoming
05-24-11, 01:40 PM

FOX news has been touching on this topic all day.

Not real sure how anyone could have missed this.

Like it has been said, it is all over the news.

USNAviator
05-24-11, 01:45 PM

Last five months didn't have access to a TV. And since I got home last week guess I've been too busy.

0331 2 0369
05-24-11, 01:47 PM
Last five months didn't have access to a TV. And since I got home last week guess I've been too busy.

5 months no TV...... damn sir...... cable isn't that expensive. :beer:

Rocky C
05-24-11, 01:47 PM
Here is the link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43148857

Cpl Heglar
05-24-11, 01:51 PM

Dan, If you need help with the cable bill I have a few bucks I can throw in the pot.

;)

USNAviator
05-24-11, 01:53 PM

LOL...I was renting a furnished apartment up in the Boston area while I was working. It didn't come with a TV. The strange part is it didn't bother me. In fact when I'd go somewhere that had a TV, such as a restaurant I'd noticed how people just had to watch, no matter what was on.

Thanks for the link Rocky!!

Cpl Heglar
05-24-11, 01:53 PM
I watched Jose Bias's opening statement on CNN on how pitiful Casey was and she was just a boo hooing. I tivo'd it cause I can't wait to hear the procecutions response.

Casey's dad was sitting in the back of the court room thinking oh chit now I'm going to the graybar motel.

USNAviator
05-24-11, 01:57 PM
Dan, If you need help with the cable bill I have a few bucks I can throw in the pot.

;)

Thanks Kevin but I've always had DirectTV. Turned it off the past 5 months I was away. Just waiting for the "cable guy" to show up between 09:00 and 17:00. If it's a guy named Larry I'm not letting him in....:D

Cpl Heglar
05-24-11, 02:02 PM
That was a classic! Larry the cable guy.

USNAviator
05-24-11, 02:04 PM
I remember this story now. I think a mail man found the body just down the street from the parents house. Wow, it took a long time to come to trial

Rocky C
05-24-11, 02:06 PM

Wow, 5 months of not watching NCIS ?
I'll have to send the season to you on DVD Sir :D

Cpl Heglar
05-24-11, 02:07 PM
Yepper same guy reported it like 2 months earlier but the sherrif was too lazy to get out of the car and go investigate the garbage bag in the woods just down the street from her house. They found the body after the mail man went and looked for himself.

Sorry bit of a crime junkie.

USNAviator
05-24-11, 02:08 PM
Wow, 5 months of not watching NCIS ?
I'll have to send the season to you on DVD Sir :D

Great show Rocky!!! It took me a few seasons to get use Ziva. I really enjoyed Kate

ChuckH
05-24-11, 02:14 PM

;)

I'm in for $20.00 :bunny:

TheReservist
05-24-11, 02:35 PM
Cable is for the lazy, people waste about half of their leisure time in front of the televsion...

Mongoose
05-24-11, 02:44 PM
Cable is for the lazy, people waste about half of their leisure time in front of the televsion...
I earned my lazy the hard way. Worked all my life and raised 7 kids. Now I can waste all the fvcking time I want.

Mongoose
05-24-11, 02:45 PM
Thanks Kevin but I've always had DirectTV. Turned it off the past 5 months I was away. Just waiting for the "cable guy" to show up between 09:00 and 17:00. If it's a guy named Larry I'm not letting him in....:D
Dan, you do know Larry was a Naval Aviator, dont you?

Cpl Heglar
05-24-11, 03:34 PM
I earned my lazy the hard way. Worked all my life and raised 7 kids. Now I can waste all the fvcking time I want.

Raising 7 kids gives you the right to do whatever you want whenever you want!

USNAviator
05-24-11, 03:48 PM

And Billy you do it so well. Never met anyone, not even Dave, who can waste time the way you do

USNAviator
05-24-11, 03:52 PM

I think you might confusing Larry with that fictional Naval Aviator, Guy Cable. His daring exploits during WW2 are what made many young men of my generation aspire to such lofty goals.

Old Marine
05-24-11, 03:58 PM

:thumbup::thumbup:

You earned it Mongoose. Don't let that rocking chair get away from you.:evilgrin:

rufus1
05-24-11, 04:15 PM
I thought it was the cable guy that found the body!!!!! Look out USNAviator.

03Mike
05-24-11, 05:18 PM

Al, last two people on the planet to hear about this trial... we're talking about an Air Force JAG officer and a Naval Aviator...
They're a little "S-L-O-W"

USNAviator
05-24-11, 05:25 PM
Al, last two people on the planet to hear about this trial... we're talking about an Air Force JAG officer and a Naval Aviator...

Mike I've noticed you've increased the size of your fonts. Having a little trouble seeing the screen? BTW, shouldn't a Naval Aviator always be listed ahead of anyone in the AF?

Zulu 36
05-24-11, 08:11 PM
Yepper same guy reported it like 2 months earlier but the sherrif was too lazy to get out of the car and go investigate the garbage bag in the woods just down the street from her house. They found the body after the mail man went and looked for himself.

Sorry bit of a crime junkie.

We've been eating, drinking, breathing this story for three years now here in Florida. The party girl killer mom has an idiot for an attorney who is so inexperienced he had to hire a co-counsel who was death-penalty qualified (and he's gone through a couple of those).

He has made so many motions that he drove the judges crazy. He finally accused the original judge of bias, so the judge recused himself and the Chief Judge took the case. Smooth move. Take the case from a wimpy judge that can be somewhat pushed around and put it on the bench of a highly experienced, no-nonsense judge who can't be pushed by anyone. If the original judge still had the case, this wouldn't be at trial stage yet.

Also, this took place in Orange County, FL which isn't a podunk part of Florida. The sheriff's office has a couple of thousand employees and they don't even run the jail.

Also, it was a county meter reader who found the body. A deputy was sent, but evidently just screwed around and didn't find anything (the meter reader had gone back on his route). The deputy was disciplined (I don't remember what he got).

I think the b*tch killed the child. I'm not certain how because too much conflicting information has come out, but the prosecutor's case-in-chief started today, so we shall see what actually comes out in court.

R Landry
05-24-11, 08:32 PM
This just in..... <br />
<br />
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney shocked a packed courtroom during opening statements Tuesday, telling the jury that Anthony's 2-year-old daughter Caylee was the...

Marinefelon
05-24-11, 11:33 PM
I didn't read all 3 pages of posts, but this has been going on since 2009 for sure. I remember sitting at Camp Pendleton and my ex-wife addicted to Nancy Grace and this same lady was their topic for MONTHS in early 09

Marinefelon
05-24-11, 11:35 PM
Correction,,, June 2008

m14ed
05-25-11, 04:18 AM

I don't care that these two ambulance chasers
slept through it either....
So did I.

Remove all doubt , take the whole family out
back and give them
"Two pops in the Hat" and one in the
heart..

wildwoman73
05-25-11, 05:53 AM
It is when you are a cheapskate. I know what you mean Dan. I just recently bit the bullet and got satellite. 73 in TV only watching free chanels and 5 year old DVD's was embarassing. Now...I flip through the chanels for HOURS trying to learn the system. Before I know it, I've returned to where that ONE SHOW I decided to watch is already over!! And no...I haven't figured out the DVR yet.

wildwoman73
05-25-11, 05:57 AM
Raising 7 kids gives you the right to do whatever you want whenever you want!
Raising kids can often resemble being pecked to death by a gaggle of chickens.

Cpl Heglar
05-25-11, 07:22 AM
We've been eating, drinking, breathing this story for three years now here in Florida. The party girl killer mom has an idiot for an attorney who is so inexperienced he had to hire a co-counsel who was death-penalty qualified (and he's gone through a couple of those).

He has made so many motions that he drove the judges crazy. He finally accused the original judge of bias, so the judge recused himself and the Chief Judge took the case. Smooth move. Take the case from a wimpy judge that can be somewhat pushed around and put it on the bench of a highly experienced, no-nonsense judge who can't be pushed by anyone. If the original judge still had the case, this wouldn't be at trial stage yet.

Also, this took place in Orange County, FL which isn't a podunk part of Florida. The sheriff's office has a couple of thousand employees and they don't even run the jail.

Also, it was a county meter reader who found the body. A deputy was sent, but evidently just screwed around and didn't find anything (the meter reader had gone back on his route). The deputy was disciplined (I don't remember what he got).

I think the b*tch killed the child. I'm not certain how because too much conflicting information has come out, but the prosecutor's case-in-chief started today, so we shall see what actually comes out in court.

Ahh Yes the meter reader. I couldn't remember the specifics. Here's what I think happened.

Caley was using chloroform to put the child asleep so she could go party. She would lock her in the trunk of the vehicle for short periods of time while she was out getting her groove on. She got messed up and didn't return to the car in time and Caley died of exposure to heat. Hot as hades in Fl. She hid it as long as she could and when the gig was up she put her in her final resting spot in the woods 2 blocks away.

Swimming pool my ass.

USNAviator
05-25-11, 07:43 AM
It is when you are a cheapskate. I know what you mean Dan. I just recently bit the bullet and got satellite. 73 in TV only watching free chanels and 5 year old DVD's was embarassing. Now...I flip through the chanels for HOURS trying to learn the system. Before I know it, I've returned to where that ONE SHOW I decided to watch is already over!! And no...I haven't figured out the DVR yet.

Taira, had DirectTV since it hit the market. Got fed up the poor quality of cable when it was analogue.

My cousin has TIVO and loves it. But I just don't watch that much TV so it's not worth the expense to me

ChuckH
05-25-11, 08:12 AM
Taira, had DirectTV since it hit the market. Got fed up the poor quality of cable when it was analogue.

My cousin has TIVO and loves it. But I just don't watch that much TV so it's not worth the expense to me

I have AT&T Uverse and their dvr is a snap to use...

wildwoman73
05-26-11, 08:14 PM
I just recently got Dish Net or some crap like that. Direct/Dish...same nothing on every channel. I like that NETFLIX idea. Anyone have that?

Zulu 36
05-26-11, 08:26 PM
I just recently got Dish Net or some crap like that. Direct/Dish...same nothing on every channel. I like that NETFLIX idea. Anyone have that?

I've got Netflix. The $10.00/month service. You can get one movie at a time on DVD, but they also have "free" streaming movies you can watch on your computer (or TV if that's hooked up to the Internet). Not everything is free, and titles rotate in and out, but they still have quite a large collection for streaming. You can watch as many of those as your eyes can stand.

For more $$, you can check out more DVDs at a time and some other stuff I don't remember.

DVD service is very fast, especially if you live close to a Netflix service center.

USNAviator
05-26-11, 08:26 PM

I do on my borrowed laptop....lol. First month is free, $8/month after that but I think you can stream your choices to your TV. Let me check on it. Watched Hud and GWTW on my computer yesterday. Haven't tried streaming it to my TV yet. Down side is you don't have a great selection compared with normal Netflix, upside you don't have to wait for a DVD

tripledog
05-26-11, 09:42 PM
It was the cable guy, and the area he found the body in was under water for months. It had been searched several times, and as yet, no one can explain how the body got there AFTER the flood , or how they missed it the first time.

I just wish, as sick as it is, that I had been there when she was out partying. Story is , she was hoeing everyone. And I would do her. Yea, I know.

Cpl Heglar
06-13-11, 02:14 PM
I now wish they would stop showing it on the news. I am sooooo tired of hearing about it, Is there nothing better to report on?

I don't think they can prove 1st degree murder looking at the evidence. They have not proven that she killed her, No motive and no sure cause of death. Where is the smoking gun? Just a bunch of circumstantial evidence.

Just stop talking about it and tell us guilty or not.

Zulu 36
06-13-11, 03:04 PM
In most states, Kevin, circumstantial evidence has exactly the same weight as direct evidence. The jury decides the case (after the media does, of course) but the jury weighs cirumstantial and direct equally. It's just a matter of how much credibility they give to the evidence and to the witnesses. They can choose to believe or disbelieve any or all that a witness said, etc
But circumstantial evidence has sent many a person to prison. They don't need direct evidence in order to convict. Even if the entire case is circumstantial, they can still convict. Many times there is no direct evidence.
But the media is trying the case as we speak, while there is a jury trial going on, which is always good for all concerned.

All true, Dave. Living down here in Florida, most folks want to publicly burn Casey Anthony at the stake if she's found guilty (me too). But, most people don't understand that the presumption of innocence only extends to the court and court proceedings. The presumption begins and ends at the courthouse door. The average citizen or the media can make whatever pre-judgement they want and speak it aloud.

At least this case has some semblance of a dead body. Some murder cases don't even have that and convictions are gained.

Although I sorta-kinda keep track of this trial, I agree that the media coverage is really overboard. I refuse to watch Geraldo Rivera as he is so shrill in pointing out prosecution weaknesses that most of his guests (a lot of whom are Florida attorneys or ex-judges) don't see. Nancy Grace is less shrill (for a change), and she thinks Anthony is guilty.

I do like that they televise real trials sometimes so people can see how friggin' boring the damned things really are to sit through.

Zulu 36
06-13-11, 04:22 PM
Yeah, if you're up front at the tables, there is a lot more to stay busy with. I've been the OIC at a number of trials, so I know what goes on. But being an average spectator in the gallery bores me to tears.

You know what they say about juries: What can you expect from 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty. :D

Zulu 36
06-17-11, 01:08 PM
My DSL was out since Tuesday. For lack of ability to feed my news habit, I was forced to resort to actually watching the Casey Anthony trial. With the exception of some of the scientific testimony (which has residual professional interest to me), it is just as boring as I remember them as a spectator.

I'll tell you the judge is getting tired of the attorneys bickering over minor points. Judge Perry is a mild mannered, Florida gentleman, but he is not a pushover. He owns the courtroom. He has a superior reputation as a judge and he has been showing it in this trial. He is 8 for 8 in death penalty sentences being upheld on appeal in trials he presided over.

Yesterday he had to tell the lawyers to stop yelling towards him while making arguments out of the jury's presence. He made the prosecutor sit down and "relax."

I don't think the jury will send Anthony to the death chamber, if they find her guilty of 1st degree murder.

I do wonder if she was coached to sit and wear a "b*tch face," staring coldly ahead, looking p*ssed or inconvenienced, even when defense witnesses are up. I was trained, as an OIC, to look appropriately serious, but relaxed and human regardless of who was up. She doesn't leave a good impression with anyone watching. Then again, maybe that is the best serious, but relaxed and human expression she can do.

Zulu 36
06-18-11, 01:54 PM
Watched the downfall of a titan today without joy. The Casey Anthony defense's forensic pathologist was Dr Werner Spitz. I knew Dr Spitz for a number of years as he had been the medical examiner in Wayne County (where Detroit is) and in Macomb County (where I worked). His son is the ME in Macomb County now.

I learned a lot about death investigations from him at seminars and at his elbow during autopsies. It used to be that if he testified to something you could take it to the bank. As an ME, if he didn't know it, it wasn't worth knowing. I always learned new things at every autopsy of his that I attended.

Dr Spitz is obviously well past his prime and needs to fully retire. He was terrible today at the Anthony trial on cross-examination. I felt really bad for him. He was confused, argumentative, and I know he testified to always doing something that I have personal knowledge that he did NOT always do at autopsy (open the cranium).

Sad. :(

Cpl Heglar
07-06-11, 01:04 PM
In most states, Kevin, circumstantial evidence has exactly the same weight as direct evidence. The jury decides the case (after the media does, of course) but the jury weighs cirumstantial and direct equally. It's just a matter of how much credibility they give to the evidence and to the witnesses. They can choose to believe or disbelieve any or all that a witness said, etc
But circumstantial evidence has sent many a person to prison. They don't need direct evidence in order to convict. Even if the entire case is circumstantial, they can still convict. Many times there is no direct evidence.
But the media is trying the case as we speak, while there is a jury trial going on, which is always good for all concerned.

What say you now Dave? I knew they didn't have enough evidence now another murderer will be on the streets scott free.

ggyoung
07-06-11, 01:36 PM
This is the sis tum that our forefathers have fought and died for, Its the same system that we Marines have fought and died form Like it or not it is still the best in the world,

wildwoman73
07-06-11, 01:39 PM

I've known people beat near to death and were the designated family "deposit box" their whole life and still made something out of themselves. Don't hand me that ****. Life is what YOU make it at the age of accountability. It's a sad deal all the way around. (Pretty sure you are being facetious. I'm being serious.:))

Ed Palmer
07-06-11, 01:49 PM
Freed mother set to make a fortune from media interviews... but will family take her back? <br />
Daily Mail UK ^ | Last updated at 3:02 PM on 6th July 2011 | By Fiona Roberts <br />
<br />
Posted on Wednesday, July...

DanTheMan B
07-06-11, 02:02 PM
The outcome of this trial has made me completely lose all faith in the American justice system. So apparently in this country now a mother can kill and dismember her little girl and walk. That is not the America I know. The b*t*h should of been found guilty and sentenced to death, or at least made sterile. I have no confidence or faith left in our justice system. Makes me sick.

FistFu68
07-06-11, 02:11 PM
:evilgrin: Chit I'm still Pizzed about O.J...getting away with Murder,as Far watching anything Me and My Lovely Wife just take the BIGGG MIRROR off tha Wall put it next 2 tha Bed and go XXX Rated :p :iwo:

Conch
07-06-11, 02:16 PM
The outcome of that trial makes me feel ashamed to be a Floridian. The whole nation and the world our laughing their asses off at Florida right now I think.

This really reminded me of the old Soviet show trials that you would see under Communism and in Eastern Europe. I think our country should do what they do in England and not let cameras in courtrooms, it just turns it into a circus.

Rocky C
07-06-11, 02:49 PM
F*ck that B*tch !!!

spotts
07-06-11, 03:22 PM
I believe she was guilty but the prosecution failed to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Zulu 36
07-06-11, 03:35 PM
As I wrote in another thread, I watched a lot of that trial (I have no life) and I thought the prosecution had proved at least a manslaughter case. I never thought she was going to get the death...

wildwoman73
07-06-11, 04:29 PM
The outcome of that trial makes me feel ashamed to be a Floridian. The whole nation and the world our laughing their asses off at Florida right now I think.

This really reminded me of the old Soviet show trials that you would see under Communism and in Eastern Europe. I think our country should do what they do in England and not let cameras in courtrooms, it just turns it into a circus.

We are not laughing at Florida. We are gathering our pennies and planning on vacationing elsewhere. Shame on them.

Tennessee Top
07-06-11, 04:40 PM
If this case did not end up like everyone wanted it to isn't it the jury's fault? They're the ones who made the decision on the outcome so how's come nobody is blaming them? Just say'n.

Old Marine
07-06-11, 04:46 PM
Her real day in court will be on her judgement day at the pearly gates.

Otter5
07-06-11, 06:12 PM
Guys she got aquited by a lawyer lokkin for a name ,DAH aint hard to figure out, you come to him it`s BIG Bucks up front or nothin
Freebie ,I doubt it

Kegler300
07-06-11, 06:14 PM
Roe-v-Wade scribes are behind closed doors adding very late, late-term abortion to their charter. Libruls and dead-parents cheer...

rufus1
07-06-11, 06:50 PM
Right Old Marine "Vengeance is mine say'th the LORD!

killerjoe
07-09-11, 07:52 AM
She'll get a new job; too good for the old one now

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTadTRnE0HhmlPSPnLz0TmNWlVHJPrXy 6F_bDeCvfIwMGDygvdW7A&t=1

FistFu68
07-09-11, 07:59 AM
:evilgrin: SHE DEVIL...Will be making Porno Movies very soon...:confused:

Mongoose
07-09-11, 08:14 AM
I would have loved it, if they could have tried her in Texas.

Zulu 36
07-09-11, 01:13 PM
:evilgrin: SHE DEVIL...Will be making Porno Movies very soon...:confused:

Vivid (major porn producer) already offered her big bucks to do a porn, but withdrew the offer the next day. Evidently Vivid's e-mail server and phone receptionist both crashed from the complaints piling in.

FistFu68
07-09-11, 01:45 PM
:evilgrin: Outstanding Sgt.Z...I'll bust down a Few of these:beer:,and stick My VOODOO Doll with Bad JuJu,and Maybe The SHE DEVIL will self destruct :beer:

Zulu 36
07-09-11, 01:52 PM
:evilgrin: Outstanding Sgt.Z...I'll bust down a Few of these:beer:,and stick My VOODOO Doll with Bad JuJu,and Maybe The SHE DEVIL will self destruct :beer:

Fist, I think my Ex is doing that now too (she's Cuban and believes in voodoo). She's max p*ssed over that verdict.

FistFu68
07-09-11, 01:57 PM
:evilgrin: Give Your Wife a (HUG) From My Family,they went VIRAL over the VERDICT Sgt.Z...S/F :beer: :iwo:

Zulu 36
07-09-11, 02:02 PM
Maybe because I live in the sticks, but I haven't met one person in my neck of the woods who thinks Casey was not guilty of murder. A lot of PO'd crackers running around here.

FistFu68
07-10-11, 06:13 PM
:evilgrin: Sgt.Z,My 3 Daughters,My Wife,were and still are...2 put it Mildly,Really F**king WIGGING OUT!!!I think I'm goin Fishing for a Couple Day's~~~S/F Go Easy~~~India 3 out~~~:beer: :iwo:

Zulu 36
07-10-11, 06:16 PM
I'm just going to activate my police officer protective mechanism and forget about the b*tch and the idiots on the jury.

FistFu68
07-10-11, 06:18 PM
:beer: :thumbup: :beer: