PDA

View Full Version : New Marine as of May 7th

Time Bandit
05-15-11, 01:00 PM
Just got back from The Island yesterday and have to say it was the best dam 3 months of my life, I'm enjoying my 10 day boot leave now just hanging out, post any questions you have.

PLT 3036 India Company - last company to be trained in those barracks, India company broke the drill record and PFT record.

Best dam decision Ive ever made in my life.

PFC Prill :marine:

Gray4
05-15-11, 03:44 PM
First off i want to say congrads. As a former poolee, and as of goin through bootcamp; what is some of the things you would prepare for now after going through bootcamp?

Time Bandit
05-15-11, 04:20 PM
Bootcamp was as I mostly expected but I wasn't fully prepared physically, I wish I was more fit going into it but I didn't have the discipline to diet before bootcamp, i lost 20lbs while there. I was the heaviest in the company but not the slowest, to answer your question I wish I had a little better stamina before bootcamp.

New Jersey
05-15-11, 10:03 PM
Just got back from The Island yesterday and have to say it was the best dam 3 months of my life, I'm enjoying my 10 day boot leave now just hanging out, post any questions you have.

PLT 3036 India Company - last company to be trained in those barracks, India company broke the drill record and PFT record.

Best dam decision Ive ever made in my life.

PFC Prill :marine:

Yeah I heard 3rd Battalion got new barracks. Are the new barracks closer to the other battalions and why did they change?

Congratulations on earning the title btw. :thumbup:

IHaveEGA843
05-15-11, 11:07 PM
Congrats Marine!

Give us info you think we need to know!

StephenKlein87
05-15-11, 11:27 PM
How did you do on the pft? How was it compared to your ist? I'm just wondering how much you improved while you were there.

ChrrySkoal
05-16-11, 09:12 AM
Congrats sir!:flag: