PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Support!

ForeverMarine
05-11-11, 12:22 AM
Hey Marines...

First of all I just wanna thank all the Vets, Marines Serving, and poolees that want to join our beloved corps.....I joined this site back in 2002 right before I went off to boot and alot of you guys helped me threw alot of things....

Since the Marine Corps I went back to college, but being a disabled veteran with survivals guilt, songwriting really got me along day to day....over the last 3 years I have been songwriting and never thought it would take me anywhere....but encouraged by some Marine Corps friends and family, I went a produced a album with a grammy winning producer.....but doing that I burned threw all my money.....and now I need money to promote it.....I am offering a 45 day "PRE-PRE-SALE" with other incentives as well to raise money....trust me...i dont want free-bees..

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/54918725/support-the-remaining-few?ref=live

on this link you can hear 3 songs that will be on the album.....also on the same site is where you can support....to the right of the bio you can see different options to support from buying a debut cd to sponsoring.....Also, if any Marines chooses to support me ill send you 2 more songs that I wrote about the Marine Corps over email....so if you choose to back me just reply with your name and email.....

Thanks again Marines....

SGT BRIAN C. COY
3rd tracks, d. co
1st tank bn, hq plt

ForeverMarine
05-11-11, 09:03 AM
come rally the troops!!!! buy a cd!!! OOH-RAH!!!

Causby
05-12-11, 09:35 PM
Sounds good!

ForeverMarine
05-12-11, 09:41 PM
thanks buddy....were trying to go on a USO tour for MARINES.....im from Texas and all i see are concerts for "military" but never see any Marines at those shows...only ****ing army....

My wife and I have talked to the USO reps to try and get on a Marine Corps USO tour....but that was one of the things they require. A song that has seen regional radio airplay, full touring act, and a steady fan base......

so i really need the support to get this done, so I am able to give back to Marines.....

I remember overseas, the Army general put the Marines on base lock down bc Chuck Norris was coming to meet with "military".....No Marines got to meet him....not that i cared to meet him....it was just one prime example how we always get the shaft and why I really wanna go on a USO tour for Marine Corps ONLY!

sorry for rambling....really appreciate you going to listen Causby....hopefully more will!

SemperFi

CrockettJW
05-13-11, 11:38 AM
Have you thought of doing an MWR tour instead of the USO? I've seen these bands go to places like Japan and Korea and they're paid to do it and have their expenses paid also. They end up playing all these clubs on base and you can build a good fan following and sell albums at the same time.

Tennessee Top
05-13-11, 11:56 AM
Good luck with your plan.

Anything that supports our young Marines (wherever they are) I am all for.

ForeverMarine
05-13-11, 12:53 PM
Sounds great Crockett...thanks for the info....just took a note of it and put it on our blackboard.....

SemperFi......