PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

USNAviator
05-07-11, 11:24 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all Mom's aboard and for those of us whose Moms have past, Happy Mother's Day Mom

Still keeping your love in my heart. Thank you for all you gave to me

3043pog
05-07-11, 11:41 PM
Mom,no matter what you say, Happy mothers Day! Your son is a United States Marine! Flowers are gonna flow from your your front porch today.Semper fidelis !OORah !!

Osotogary
05-08-11, 04:09 AM
Thank you for the well wishes, USNAviator. My mom passed away when I was nine and my sister took over those chores as a result. I guess what I am trying to say is that, as far as I am concerned, you don't have to be a natural mother to be saluted on this day known as Mother's Day. So, here's to all of you, male or female, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, close friend, lover or maybe even D.I. who has had to play a motherly roll in anyones positive development in one form or another. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hoist a brew and say a prayer...maybe at the same time. :)
Adios, for now.
Gary

Rocky C
05-08-11, 08:25 AM
Morning Brothers and Sisters, Family and Friends.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there.

Tomorrow, May 9th, it will be 17 years that my Mom went to Heaven so today and tomorrow it will be some quiet reflection.

I love you Mom and I miss you.
Happy Mothers Day.
xoxoxoxoxox.

Sgt Jim
05-08-11, 11:07 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms.we would not be who we are today with out them.

foreverproud
05-08-11, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the Mother's Day Wishes ... :)
I hope all our mom's had a wonderful day!