PDA

View Full Version : The right way to pick a dress on RomanceAround

kiki ciel
05-06-11, 09:21 PM
Wedding Dresses is a dream for every girl, maybe at the first sight when she meets her Mr. Right, she has began to design her gorgeous and fabulous wedding dress for her big day. Every little girl dreams about her wedding when she is walking down the isle in her beautiful white gown . Finding the perfect wedding dress for you does not have to be a nightmare if you go about it in the right way.RomanceAroun site can help these little girl to make them dream come ture.All wedding dresses on RomanceAround site are made according to their size charts or your own measurements and color you want after your full payment and they’re sure to make the your dress or suit to be gorgeous and comfortable fit. All the items are made with approved quality (with ISO9001 certificate).

Phantom Blooper
05-06-11, 09:54 PM
Lace sleeves.....spam chiffon.....MARPAT veil....

USNAviator
05-06-11, 09:57 PM
Wedding Dresses is a dream for every girl, maybe at the first sight when she meets her Mr. Right, she has began to design her gorgeous and fabulous wedding dress for her big day. Every little girl dreams about her wedding when she is walking down the isle in her beautiful white gown . Finding the perfect wedding dress for you does not have to be a nightmare if you go about it in the right way.RomanceAroun site can help these little girl to make them dream come ture.All wedding dresses on RomanceAround site are made according to their size charts or your own measurements and color you want after your full payment and they’re sure to make the your dress or suit to be gorgeous and comfortable fit. All the items are made with approved quality (with ISO9001 certificate).

Kiki have you been on here before? Something about Women Marines and their lost opportunities to buy a wedding dress?

Good luck with your business but most on here have lost out year after year to Betty Lynn Sizemore. I'm sure you'll understand why!!!!! She never actually gets married she just likes to win contests.God bless you Betty Lynn, Texas is proud of you sweetheart

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/ugly_bride_to_be.jpg

USNAviator
05-07-11, 12:01 AM
Well, Dan, you gotta admit, where is a better place to sell wedding dresses than on a Marine Corps forum? Great great advertising skills, that original poster

Yes but Kiki hasn't met Fifi Mongoose. Fifi pretty much has the LN market sown up. Fifi is promising a new line by 5/15 for all the LN brides to be.

In 20 years Fifi Mongoose has never disappointed. Even the House of Lep has ordered for many years and they are very tough customers

Kiki, good luck to you but I think you're looking for a market that is closed here on LN. Fifi has it all

m14ed
05-07-11, 04:07 AM
WOW

That woman in the pic, She'd need more than just BEER GOGGLES
And Double Bagged.

QUESTION:
That isnt a pic from your wedding album
to your first wife is it ????

IF it is. change that statement i first made to-

My what a pretty bride

m14ed
05-07-11, 04:24 AM
Check this thread out brothers

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80121&highlight=disney

The Disney thing is not true.

I did, however, hear that Sgt. Lep set his testicles on fire and ran naked down his home town main street in protest the day that Obummy took the oath.

There could be some truth to that rumor. :)

Dan, i think you're correct on something simular having been posted here before
for wedding dresses on the internet, but they used a different UserName

USNAviator
05-07-11, 06:32 AM
Check this thread out brothers

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80121&highlight=disney

Dan, i think you're correct on something simular having been posted here before
for wedding dresses on the internet, but they used a different UserName

That was my take on it as well Ed. But last time it was posted in the Woman Marine section. And you're right Betty Lynn couldn't get a waiver for her tats and you're only seeing the ones that show..........:D

tracs1833
05-08-11, 01:09 AM
'Walking down the isle in (her) beautiful white gown'?????? Wrong. I doubt too many of us could wear white! I like the MARPAT idea, though. My biggest question is, "How do you check your gig line in a dress"?

Ed Palmer
05-08-11, 06:21 AM
[COLOR=Blue]

[Texas is proud of you sweetheart

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/ugly_bride_to_be.jpg

http://www.trendhunter.com/images/phpthumbnails/21/21524/21524_1_600.jpeg

devilbones2
05-08-11, 06:32 AM
I cant believe this thread lasted this long.

tracs1833
05-08-11, 06:57 AM
I cant believe this thread lasted this long.

I believe it has continued for two reasons:
1) Boredom
2) Typical Marine satiristic humor

But, then again....maybe some of the guys just like dresses.

m14ed
05-08-11, 11:02 AM
Sorry !!! I forgot to ask...

Does she braid her armpit hair or does she shave it ?

and dont give the old answer
(Only her HairDresser Knows )

Sgt Leprechaun
05-09-11, 06:09 PM
Probably braided with colored ribbon.

Dumped, deleted, gone. Permabanned.