View Full Version : .Former Cherry Point commander to have court martial

Phantom Blooper
05-04-11, 07:19 PM
May 04, 2011 5:00 PM <br />
<br />
SUE BOOK <br />
Freedom ENC <br />
&lt;!-- Video goes here --&gt;Updated at 7:16 p.m. <br />
CHERRY POINT — A former Cherry Point air station commander will face trial by court martial, Lt. Gen....

USNAviator
05-04-11, 07:27 PM
Chuck that must be highly unusual, for a DWI? Not a sea lawyer so I won't offer any opinions but perhaps our resident JAG will educate us

He violated Navy regs by flying less than 12 hours after consuming alcohol? Things sure have changed. Nothing like sucking on oxygen in the cockpit to cure any potential alcohol residue or so I'm told.........;)

USNAviator
05-04-11, 07:31 PM
One of the things that stands out is flying just 7 hrs after having been arrested, not that he was still intoxicated, and the degree is unknown, but just for the APPEARANCE of impropriety that it tends to show.
That was a big big mistake.

The very last thing any defendant needs after an arrest is to take some shortcut somewhere in the rules and regs and laws. It just makes them look much worse. It's the opposite of "damage control".

Dave is this really a CM offense? I know you don't have all the facts but could this be personal? At age 47 I'm thinking he has 25 years in, why not let him retire?

USNAviator
05-04-11, 07:38 PM
Thanks Dave that was my take as well, at least on the personal level. I'm just a dumb Squid fly boy so all the legal talk went right over my head.

VictoryttBold
05-04-11, 07:41 PM
:iwo:Why even put this up ?

USNAviator
05-04-11, 07:43 PM
Sounds as if he's not particularly well liked.

SSgtRSD
05-04-11, 08:11 PM
So speaking of Illuminatti tattoos, How does yours look Dave???

SSgtRSD
05-04-11, 08:17 PM
Just like the illuminate themselves, it will live on forever, or so we were told...

USNAviator
05-04-11, 08:17 PM
I can't tell you, Ryan, remember the Illuminati is a very secret organization.
Mine looks pretty good, though.

I thought that thread would never end. LOL

Mine came out pretty bad Ryan. It's upside down and the eye is my belly button. Talk about navel improprieties!!

SSgtRSD
05-04-11, 08:23 PM
Did you say Naval improprieties??

Sorry Sir, had too...

USNAviator
05-04-11, 08:26 PM
Did you say Naval improprieties??

Sorry Sir, had too...

LOL almost did but my navel intelligence stopped me just in time.....:banana:

SSgtRSD
05-04-11, 08:41 PM
Speaking of hijacked threads, I'm still waiting to hear who killed JFK from the contradictions thread...

Sgt Leprechaun
05-05-11, 12:03 AM
Looks like the CO is out to fry this guy for sure. Pizzed SOMEone off. "Make an example...."

JFK was killed by the illumanti, who, along with the Freemasons and the Little Orphan Annie club, disliked his policies on importation of mind controlling headsets and flouride in the water, contaminating our vital bodily fluids.

Phantom Blooper
05-05-11, 05:00 AM
:iwo:Why even put this up ?

Because....

I'm a shiat stirrer, I'm a shiat stirrer,
Watchin' threads go by, my, my, my.
I'm a shiat stirrer, I'm a shiat stirrer,
Here comes one now.
Mm-mm-mmh!

Also better than counting dots on the ceiling tiles....

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Garyius
05-05-11, 06:56 AM
He must be on the outs. When I was in they were titally cool with officers sleeping with enlisted wives. It was cool all across the board.

Black 1st Lt in a heavy Mason unit gets busted for it. All of the sudden he gets a general court and a dismissal (O version of a dishonorable).

Zeros will cover up for each other, unless the knives were out pretty hard for the other guy, then they use the hammer.