PDA

View Full Version : psep length

LcplMontes
05-03-11, 12:59 AM
I was given a conditional release on Feb 16 2011, that same day it was given to my recruiter. Its now May and I have 27 more days until it expires. I am not sure what else I can do to speed up the process. I just don't want the release to expire and not go active like I want.

m14ed
05-03-11, 04:29 AM
Understanding your question is about as easy as gaining information from your near empty profile.

Are we to consider that you are reserve and trying to go active duty ?
You may want to flag this to the attention of Sgt Lep for re assignment into
ask a Marine if you're affraid of your recruiter.

Either way , i'd go a little further in depth with your question about your situation.

Cpl Heglar
05-03-11, 07:48 AM
Understanding your question is about as easy as gaining information from your near empty profile.

Are we to consider that you are reserve and trying to go active duty ?
You may want to flag this to the attention of Sgt Lep for re assignment into
ask a Marine if you're affraid of your recruiter.

Either way , i'd go a little further in depth with your question about your situation.

Yes an in depth question with a little more thought would help us determine an answer. Your question in school would be answered to be determined / not enough information.

LcplMontes
05-03-11, 11:04 AM
Yes I am a reserve.....there isn't much more to ask. I don't know what to do to see if the recruiter is sitting on the release or if the release is going through meps. So to ask an in depth question on a matter of what can I do to speed the process up there isn't much more I can ask. I just don't know how long a psep process takes, what's taking so long, and is there any other way that I can go active other than a conditional release...